ivf cyprus eggdonation

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SophieDonsworthXX

SophieDonsworthXX
  • 17 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 30 January 2020 - 12:09 AM

I haven't seen a thread on Cyprus lately so I decided to start one.  Any ladies here who went there?  Our experiences might help other ladies who are thinking of going there for ivf treatments.

To start off, I'm Sophie.  I went to Cyprus from the UK last June.  At that time I had a lot of unanswered questions.  Is it safe?  Are their clinics good?  Do they speak English?  Do they know what they're doing?

With a leap of faith I went ahead and thank goodness, things went well.  The clinic I went was definitely a keeper.  Honestly, I was impressed.  Didn't expect it at all.  Communication is good and done online.  Preps done at home.  I went there and stayed for five days for the transfer.  

But of advice to women searching clinics there - ask for their IVF license and make sure it's updated.  Always ask all the questions you like, and make sure you are satisfied with their answers.  What I did is I made a set of questions in writing and sent it to them via email.  The answers in their replies I printed and kept as file.

I hope others will share their own experiences!

#2 imajin99

imajin99
  • Just Hatched
  • 5 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:50 PM

Which clinic did you use, I looked into one clinic there that sounded really good but I think we are leaning on Greece,

#3 jmama

jmama
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Olive Fertility

Posted 20 February 2020 - 08:09 PM

I also would love to message you about your experience. We are considering Dogus Fertility Clinic in Cyprus.

#4 Canadiancandice

Canadiancandice
  • 33 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Pcrm

Posted 21 June 2020 - 07:12 AM

IVF in Greece. I am going to embryolab in Thessaloniki Greece in July. Anyone been there? Any advice on what to say to border agents? Thanks in advance.
Candice

#5 SophieDonsworthXX

SophieDonsworthXX
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 06:55 AM

Which clinic did you use, I looked into one clinic there that sounded really good but I think we are leaning on Greece,

Hello imajin, my apologies for not replying sooner.  I was in Dunya.  Have you heard of it?  Did you push through with Greece?  Although maybe with this covid thing you are put on hold?

#6 SophieDonsworthXX

SophieDonsworthXX
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 07:01 AM

Hi @Jmama did you start with Dogus already dear?  I actually went there first, but sadly I didn't quite like it there.  I went with Dunya instead. 

#7 SophieDonsworthXX

SophieDonsworthXX
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 07:06 AM

@CanadianCandice, what made you choose Greece?