BCMom
  • Global 100+
  • 172 posts
  • Interests:Nature, reading, gardening, hiking, pets
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Victoria fertility clinic

Posted 03 January 2020 - 09:44 PM

Hi

So i feel like this may be obvious but i am stressing about doing everything perfectly for my FET....they told me starting tomorrow morning to do injections every third day.So does this mean if i start on Saturday then i would do another one on Monday? Or on Tuesday? Is the day of injection counted?
Thanks for putting me out of my misery lol!! I know Im overthinking....i just cant help it sigh.....

Tang71  

#2 Cotton

Cotton
  • Global 100+
  • 361 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 03 January 2020 - 11:06 PM

Saturday/Monday sounds like every other day to me. I would call and ask.

#3 HFLO

HFLO
  • Global 100+
  • 249 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 05 January 2020 - 03:38 AM

Are you sure this is PIO and not estrogen injections? When I started PIO it was daily and had to be the same time everyday. The delestrogen injections were every third day, which for my Clinic was Saturday/Tuesday. You should definitely call to clarify. Good luck

DH: 39 - MF, low motility, low count

Me: 40 - lining issues, hx of polyps and fibroids

TTC since 2008.

Started IVF journey in 2012,3 fresh cycles and 3 FET attempts with first RE resulted in 3 BFNs and 3 cancelled transfers. No BFPs, no chemicals, never even seen a double line on HPT. cry.gif

Changed REs in 2015. Repeated all tests and decided to bank embryos for PGS testing due to history of BFNs. After 3 cycles and PGS testing - finally achieved 2 PGS normal embryos.banana.gifbanana.gif RE suggested ERA testing to determine implantation window.Mock cycle in May 2016 and July 2016, receptive results showing that 7 days of progesterone support required.

FET attempt #1 with new RE- Sept 2016: cancelled due topharmacy med mixup th_agrr.gif

FET attempt #2 with new RE - Nov 2016: cancelled again - lining not trilaminar eusa_wall.gif

FET #3 with new RE - Feb 2017 eusa_pray.gif- suppression check and removed nuvaring on Jan 12th. To start delestrogen injections Jan 16th. Final lining check on Feb 1st - got the green light to transfer finally!!yahoo.gifFeb 7th transferred one5bb euploid embryo, beta scheduled for Feb 21st.eusa_pray.gifSymptoms: strong sense of smell, very tired, tugging/pulling/small cramps, sore breasts, and heartburn. Caved and POAS at 4.5dpt and saw 2 lines for the very first time in my life, POAS every dayuntilsecond line was darker thancontrol!th_acheerlead.gif. Asked clinic to move up beta. First beta 9dp5dt=110; Second beta 11dp5dt=269; Third beta 13dp5dt=685. Ultrasound scheduled for March 3rd eusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gif

Due Oct 26, 2017!!!

#4 BCMom

BCMom
  • Global 100+
  • 172 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 01:31 PM

Hey thanks Cotton...confirmed with nurse and it was as you said. Did first injection yesterday and it wasn't as bad as i thought....so far lol

Tang71  

#5 BCMom

BCMom
  • Global 100+
  • 172 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 01:34 PM

Hey HFLO :-)

Yep
it is PIO injection 1 mL every third day but i am also doing Endometrin suppositories 3x a day.....

They added it as a precaution due to missed miscarriage at 9 weeks last time

I confirmed with nurse....all good!!

Tang71