339 replies to this topic

#301 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Trio

Posted 14 June 2020 - 11:21 AM

I got more mucus plug came out this morning. Last night was another close call ;-( I had really painful braxton hick every 5mins apart but suck it up and took gravol to go to sleep. The bh is getting stronger and stronger each day ;-( I really do not want the labour to start since im high risk of the rupture due to Emergency c section with my son ;-(

Anyway hows everyone doing?
Hubby 43

Trying to conceive : 2 years
IUI : 4 failed
IVF#1 : 19 folical, 19 retrieved, 11 fertilized with ICIS
FET#1, #2 : FAILED 😭😭
FET#3 : our Son, Alexander was born November 2015 🎉🎉🎉🎂😍💖

Sibling project is started ^^ 😊😊😊
FET #4 (2017) (Natural FET, estrace day3-7, hcg trigger shot, low does hcg every 3 days after transfer)
Cd3 : lining 4.1Cd9 : lining 7.1Cd10 : lining 8.6 tripple line+trigger shot good to go.
Dec2 : transfered 1 5AA BlastoBeta#1 (9dp5dt) 388 !!!!Beta#2 (12dp5dt) 798 !!!!!!! Im officially PREGNANT !!! ;-)
12w NT SCAN showed 10mm Cystic hygroma(didnt get the result until 15w ;-( ;-( )
NIPT low risk all 3 Trisomy 13, 18, 21
17w1d : Diagonsed with 11m cystic hygroma +hydrops
17w2d : Disgnosed with Hypo plastic right heart syndrome
18w4d : TMFR. Our hearts are shattered. Our little sleeping angel baby girl Cicely Bella Veighey was born @2:30.She was beautiful just like her name. She was so loved and so wanted. Mommy and daddy and your big brother will love you forever !!!Sibling project continue with the hole in our heart.Hoping to

TTC our rainbow baby girl (if possible)
FET#5 : transfered perfect 6AA fully hatched
10dp5dt : 428 Progesterone 60
12dp5dt : 709 (not quite double) progesterone 50
14dp5dt: 1457 Progesterone 49
19dp5dt: 6158 Progesterone ?
7w u/s gestrational sac measure 6w2d no fetal pole or heart beat
10w gestrational sac still the same 6w2d still no fetal pole or heart beat. Diagnosed with Blighted ovum ;( took Misoprostole to end the pregnancy and spotting for 8w until beta turned back to 0.

Continue our sibling Progect. We will bring home our rainbow this time!!

#302 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 11:21 AM

I got more mucus plug came out this morning. Last night was another close call ;-( I had really painful braxton hick every 5mins apart but suck it up and took gravol to go to sleep. The bh is getting stronger and stronger each day ;-( I really do not want the labour to start since im high risk of the rupture due to Emergency c section with my son ;-(

Anyway hows everyone doing?
Hubby 43

FET #4 (2017) (Natural FET, estrace day3-7, hcg trigger shot, low does hcg every 3 days after transfer)
Cd3 : lining 4.1Cd9 : lining 7.1Cd10 : lining 8.6 tripple line+trigger shot good to go.
Dec2 : transfered 1 5AA BlastoBeta#1 (9dp5dt) 388 !!!!Beta#2 (12dp5dt) 798 !!!!!!! Im officially PREGNANT !!! ;-)
18w4d : TMFR. Our hearts are shattered. Our little sleeping angel baby girl Cicely Bella Veighey was born @2:30.She was beautiful just like her name. She was so loved and so wanted. Mommy and daddy and your big brother will love you forever !!!Sibling project continue with the hole in our heart.Hoping to

10w gestrational sac still the same 6w2d still no fetal pole or heart beat. Diagnosed with Blighted ovum ;( took Misoprostole to end the pregnancy and spotting for 8w until beta turned back to 0.

#303 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 947 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Aurora

Posted 14 June 2020 - 12:35 PM

Hang in there Canadamommy! Are you giving your OB a call tomorrow?

I am guessing our emergency c sections were different :) I have been told I am still very low risk for a rupture despite mine last go around (still only around 0.05%?). Were there other factors for yours (maybe you had to have a vertical incision or a higher one)? I'm curious since my OB has been using that as a rationale for pushing the VBAC and delaying my c section. (For comparison - I wasn't induced first go-round but did need a trial with Pitocin to try and progress - but that spiked DD's heart rate and ended up with a c section about 15 minutes later. But the incision is still a low transverse.)

Me: 38

DH: 43

June, July, Aug, Sep 2016: IUI. All BFN.

January 2017: IVF #1. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 - BFP! DD born 10/08/17. heart.gif (2 embryos frozen)

Nov 2018: FET #1. 1 transferred. Chemical pregnancy.

Dect 2018: FET #2. Last embryo transferred. BFN.

April 2019: IVF #2. 16 eggs retrieved, 11 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 (5 frozen). Chemical pregnancy again.

Aug 2019: FET #3. 1 transferred - BFP!  Lost HB at 9 week U/S. MMC.  cry.gif

Nov 2019: FET #4. 1 transferred - BFP again! DD due Aug 6/20

#304 elephantshoes

elephantshoes
  • Cyclebase
  • 860 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:LifeQuest/MFC

Posted 14 June 2020 - 12:41 PM

Canadamommy - eek!  It's a race to the 24th!  Hopefully everything stays put so that you can have your scheduled c-section next week - either way, your little one will be here before you know it!!!

Elation - I think I have the same change pad as Yaena - pretty sure it was from ToysRUs - foamy inside, vinyl outside, nothing special.  I honestly NEVER put any cover on it (mean mom).  I've never had a boy (so could be different!), but you'll quickly learn how to use the soiled diaper to cover all the bits that could 'leak' mid-change....if we ever had a bit of an accident, I'd use a baby wipe to clean up and be done with it (I have more than enough other laundry!).  I think I fall on the 'meaner mom' side though - never bothered to heat wipes or bottles (and just admitting to putting my kids directly on cold-ish vinyl!).  I didn't want them to get used to 'the good life' and they never had an issue.  At 3am the last thing I wanted to be doing was putting together and heating up a bottle....I guess you could call me more of a 'grab & go' mom lol!

Yaena - I'm so sorry about your cat.  It's so hard to put down an animal because all they ever do is love us.  Just know that you did the right thing and your cat had a long and wonderful life with you :)

Nothing new to report for me other than feeling huge and not really wanting to do much of anything anymore including eating...is anyone else sick of food?

Hi to EOE!  Not long now for some of us!

IVF 1 - cancelled, oversuppressed

IVF 2 - cancelled, ovulated through stims

IVF 3 - BFP, welcomed beautiful baby girl

FET 1 - 1 blast, BFN

FET 2 - 1 blast BFP, chemical

FET 3 - 2 blasts, BFN

IVF 4 - adding in PGS this time, two PERFECT blasts transferred, BFN

ERA revealed implantation window is off by 2 days

IVF 5 - cancelled, ridiculously bad growth compared to other cycles

IVF 6 - transfer cancelled, all 11 blasts came back genetically abnormal

getting second opinion/changing clinics...the story continues...

IVF 7 - 34 retrieved, 7 day 5 blasts, 6 PGS NORMAL!!!

FET 4 - 1 euploid blast (4BB), BFN

Immune testing - NK cells too high, LADs too low - 3 LITS + IVIG recommended and completed

ERA testing shows that lining is receptive for 7.5dt 

FET 5 - 1 euploid blast (3ABO), BFP

BETA #1 - 10dp5dt 252

BETA #2 - 12dp5dt 559

everything is crossed...

Welcomed another beautiful baby girl 

FET 6 - 1 euploid blast (3BAO), BFP

BETA #1 - 13dp5dt 420

#305 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 947 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 09:21 PM

Gah - I had a big response typed out and lost it. Take #2!

Elephantshoes - I had to crack up at your self-description as a mean mom. DH tried so many times to convince me to get a wipe warmer and I refused. I mean - really? That's right up there with heated toilet seat to me, haha. I have a little mean in me too apparently. I did heat bottles though - still do. (DD still is very attached to a bottle of "hot milk" first thing in the morning and last thing before bed. But you were smart because ours refuses to drink cold milk now! It is the most annoying thing.) And honestly, not having to heat a bottle in the middle of the night is one of the reasons I hope to be able to breastfeed this time around.

Thanks for the empathy re: my cat. I finally picked up his paw print today and have kind of decided how I am "remembering" him. I like to think he is off in wherever souls go when they pass, with the baby we lost last fall. I bought a candle to light to remember our baby last year (counselor's suggestion), and now I am keeping the paw print next to it. They can look out for one another.

Had another appointment today, everything still looks good here. Belly is measuring right on track, but I have put on 35!!! pounds already. My doctor is totally unconcerned because it has been a steady rate of gain the whole way - I am hoping it just means lots of fluid again, like last time, and that I will lose it all quickly again too. (With DD, I put on 45-50lbs by the end of my c section, but had lost 30 of those within three weeks. And lost the rest by about the six month mark, even without breastfeeding.) My heartburn is pretty wicked, and the doctor prescribed Zantac - I have noticed when the heartburn kicks up, that is when my vomiting kicks up too, so hopefully this will enable me to get off the Zofran. But like elephantshoes, I have mostly lost interest in eating. I can only eat or drink such tiny amounts at a time, it seems totally unworth doing. And then I am so full and uncomfortable for hours. This little baby is totally head down, but not engaged at all yet so no warning signs of early labour here. 33 weeks this week.

Nothing else really, things are run of the mill here. Still sorting out birth details, going back and forth on the idea of having DH there or DH with DD. My doctor doesn't think she will be around, given the long weekend, and I am a little stressed at who might be covering for her (I used to work in the College of Medicine here, and a few of the doctors in her practice now were students I worked with). I have made a ton of progress at home though, getting rooms switched and ready - the guest room is almost done and just the nursery to assemble, once we get carpets cleaned.

January 2017: IVF #1. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 - BFP! DD born 10/08/17. heart.gif (2 embryos frozen)

April 2019: IVF #2. 16 eggs retrieved, 11 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 (5 frozen). Chemical pregnancy again.

#306 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 947 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 06:44 PM

Ouch - I have been having some serious back pain and BH today. Trying some heat on my back now to relieve it.

How's everyone else feeling?

#307 elation

elation
  • Global 100+
  • 133 posts
  • My Clinic:Mt. Sinai

Posted 17 June 2020 - 10:49 PM

Canadamommy2 - Hoping for the best for you!! Must be pretty nerve wracking to have BH and losing mucus plug.  How are you doing now?

Elephantshoes - you guys convinced me- I got a vinyl one haha and nothing to cover it.  Probably easier to clean pee flying around everywhere.  I never even considered a bottle or wipe warmer to be honest... seems like a lot of extra effort and your logic seems so sound.

Yaena - Hope the backpain and BH magically disappear! I'm having severe leg cramps in the middle of the night that wake me completely up.  Heartburn sucks!  Right now I've still got a good appetite and ate an entire box of chinese noodles for lunch.  I'm still on my fruit binges too so at least I'm getting fibre.. but probably too much fructose.

AFM - had an OB appt today to get the TDAP shot and general follow up.  30 weeks now.  I'm told magnesium supplements will help the leg cramping go away.  i also asked about cord blood centers, and it seems to be something very expensive and unlikely to be used.  Something I don't think I'll be taking part in.  I go back in two weeks to find out if theyll schedule a C for me... which I highly doubt.  I also started listening to a prenatal webinar and it's totally freaking me out about labour and delivery.

My bff also threw me a little surprise driveway baby shower! It was nice to just be able to sit and chat while eating cake outside.  I was really touched by the thoughtfulness and definitely didnt expect anyone to be doing any such thing in these times.

Have you ladies looked into pediatricians yet?  Most of the ones near me don't seem to be accepting new patients.

Me: 32; DH: 41  |  TTC: 2017  |  Mt Sinai Fertility

Dx: Single partial ovary, dermoid cyst and x-large fibroids

2013 Apr - Left ovary and tube removal from massive dermoid cyst torsion; partial right ovary damage

2017 July - Switch to Mt Sinai from RCC

2018 Jun - IUI #1 BFN

2018 Oct - Medicated Cycle BFN

2018 Nov - Medicated Cycle BFN

2019 May - IUI #2 BFN

2019 June - Medicated Cycle BFN

2019 Aug - IUI #3 BFN 

2019 Nov - IVF #1: 14 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 6 blasts, 4 frozen + 1 3BB transferred BFP!

#308 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 947 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 04:00 PM

Elation - funny, we never thought about a bottle warmer either until DD was a formula baby, and we saw the NICU using it. But of course, until then we assumed she would be breastfed so it hadn't entered our minds!

Magnesium supplements have been a godsend for me, for the leg cramps! Yes! If I forget to take one, I can almost guarantee I will get a wicked cramp - but otherwise, I am okay! I hope they work just as well for you.

The baby shower sounds awesome :) I didn't get one for either baby - long story - but I love hearing about them. As for pediatricians - with DD (and now with this baby), the GP I see for my prenatal care will take them on, so we don't specifically look for a pediatrician. She is not technically taking new patients, but she makes this exception (which is awesome because she loves kids and babes so much). She is part of a large practice - my regular GP referred me to her, when I wanted a female doctor for annual physicals/PAPs and things. Then when I got pregnant, I was able to use her instead of my (awesome but super male) regular GP, too. When the baby was born, I was told I could choose between either of them, to become the baby's family doctor. Since I've had girls, I have stuck with her for them. They do have a pediatrician on staff, too, so if something comes up that is more specialized/serious, they can just refer us over. It's a great system.

I am jealous of your appetite, TBH. Nothing sounds appealing but then I get hungry (and then nauseous, of course) so I have to force something in. I did manage to get some relief yesterday - after a back massager, heating pad, and in bed by 8pm. The BH are back again today, yay, and I think I have some mild diastasis recti going on (some burning pain right around my belly button area). This pregnancy has been so much harder, physically, than my first - especially chasing a 40lb toddler around! - that I'm not really surprised. I figured it was a matter of time, ha.

How's everyone else doing? Pandora - you must be getting close too, like Canadamommy?

#309 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 12:10 PM

Another rough night last night. Bh came every 3 mins from 12-6 this morning. It came with a super bad back pain now too. Its almost feel like real labour contraction but they werent at that painful. There was one time that it was back to back and it lasted 5 mins long ;-( 6 more days until the schedule c section. Cant wait to get this over with.
Hubby 43

#310 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 947 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 09:40 PM

Think I lost a bit of my mucus plug today too, ladies. Have been having BH for a few days in a row, too. Only 33 weeks (and have 6 1/2 weeks to go till that c section!) so I hope this baby stays put - I am a little nervous since rest is not part of the plan for the next few weeks, as DH heads back into the office days and it will be DD and I alone together.

#311 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 947 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 07:10 PM

Gah - have any of you skipped prenatal appointments? My GP has called to reschedule three (!) appointments since Friday last week (I have them all pre-booked up till week 39 now). She has also rescheduled a couple earlier this pregnancy too. One was a staff error - she is the doctor on call at the hospital that day - but the rest have all just been "she won't be in that morning". And for me, it means not just rescheduling me, but working around a toddler's day (most of the new appointment times they want me to take are during my toddler's nap - and I am a stay at home mom without childcare). And I don't drive, so DH brings me and moving appointments means shifting his days too - often when he has had to get coworkers to reschedule meetings to accommodate in the first place. It is SO frustrating.

Anyhow - today's rebooking (for next week) resulted in me just saying, no, none of those times work, is it ok to just cancel the appointment? They decided to have me do a phone appointment instead, but I don't really see the point. I don't know my BP, my scale is different than theirs, and she can't see my feet or legs to check on swelling. I am a little disappointed because with the BH, I wondered if she would check positioning or anything, but really - the stress of the constant rebooking feels like it is just getting in the way of me trying to relax and enjoy these final weeks. If it happens again, I've kind of decided to just refuse to book anything else and skip that week.

Has anyone else gone 2 weeks or more, without an appointment? It will be 3 weeks for an in person check this time (week 33 to 36).

#312 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 05:58 AM

Today is the day. Heading to the hospital soon. The surgery is booked at noon. Please wish me luck ladies. I am so nervous!!!
Hubby 43

#313 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 05:58 AM

Today is the day. Heading to the hospital soon. The surgery is booked at noon. Please wish me luck ladies. I am so nervous!!!
Hubby 43

#314 elephantshoes

elephantshoes
  • Cyclebase
  • 860 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:LifeQuest/MFC

Posted 24 June 2020 - 08:31 AM

Eeeeeeek!!!!!!!  Goody luck today Canadamommy!!!!!!  Can't wait to hear all about it!  You'll do great!

IVF 1 - cancelled, oversuppressed

IVF 2 - cancelled, ovulated through stims

IVF 3 - BFP, welcomed beautiful baby girl

FET 1 - 1 blast, BFN

FET 2 - 1 blast BFP, chemical

FET 3 - 2 blasts, BFN

IVF 4 - adding in PGS this time, two PERFECT blasts transferred, BFN

ERA revealed implantation window is off by 2 days

IVF 5 - cancelled, ridiculously bad growth compared to other cycles

IVF 6 - transfer cancelled, all 11 blasts came back genetically abnormal

getting second opinion/changing clinics...the story continues...

IVF 7 - 34 retrieved, 7 day 5 blasts, 6 PGS NORMAL!!!

FET 4 - 1 euploid blast (4BB), BFN

Immune testing - NK cells too high, LADs too low - 3 LITS + IVIG recommended and completed

ERA testing shows that lining is receptive for 7.5dt 

FET 5 - 1 euploid blast (3ABO), BFP

BETA #1 - 10dp5dt 252

BETA #2 - 12dp5dt 559

everything is crossed...

Welcomed another beautiful baby girl 

FET 6 - 1 euploid blast (3BAO), BFP

BETA #1 - 13dp5dt 420

#315 elation

elation
  • Global 100+
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 07:50 PM

Yaena - I have no idea what to expect in regards to breastfeeding vs formula!  I hear to just kinda be prepared for possibly both?  Most of my new mother friends ended up with trouble breastfeeding so I'm almost expecting that too now.. 

The magnesium worked last night! My leg has been thankfully cramp free after three days in a row of intense middle-of-the-night seizes. They were the WORST... lasting with me throughout the day! I think I had some BH on the weekend though.. it felt like those ol period cramps, but not waves or that my belly felt hard or anything.. it was just incredibly achey.

The baby shower was thoughtful! Definitely not like others I've been to where people rent halls or go to super fancy houses, but the small and intimate type is definitely more like me.  Hmm.. I should ask my GP whether she will take newborns too, although I know she does plan to retire at some point in the not too distant future, and she also isn't very near to me now that I've moved.  I'll probably end up calling around closer to the due date and hope for the best!

I think I have diastasis recti going on too and feeling like things will only get worse and worse.  I can only imagine what it's like to have to chase a toddler around as well.  My pregnancy support belt arrived and I'm sporting that thing around the house!  It definitely seems to keep my fibroids from jiggling everywhere.

Im starting to feel the need to read as many books as I can get my hands on now. Anyone have favourites? I also still havent made a social media announcement or anything. At this rate, itll just be straight to hey heres a baby haha

I havent skipped any prenatal appointments yet, but your rescheduling experience sounds incredibly frustrating. Im sorry thats happening! Im listening to a webinar for Mt Sinai and they also moved some appointments to phone calls so these days Im guessing its more common..

Canadamommy2 - WISHING YOU ALL THE LUCK!! Youre about to meet your baby!! Excited for you and hoping for a smooth easy experience with a quick recovery!

2013 Apr - Left ovary and tube removal from massive dermoid cyst torsion; partial right ovary damage

2018 Jun - IUI #1 BFN

2019 May - IUI #2 BFN

2019 Aug - IUI #3 BFN 

2019 Nov - IVF #1: 14 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 6 blasts, 4 frozen + 1 3BB transferred BFP!

#316 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 947 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 09:01 PM

Hope everything went smoothly canadamommy! Congratulations!

Elation - I'm so glad the magnesium worked! Such an easy fix but until you know about it it is brutal right? And I'm glad to hear the support belt is helping with those fibroids too! You deserve a little bit of comfort (well, if there is any comfort to be had in the third trimester, right?)

I love the idea of skipping straight to "here's a baby!". I had a friend who did that - no photos of the baby either, just an announcement that he had arrived. I thought it was pretty awesome.

I was up sick last night from 2am till morning :( I thought (again) at first it might be contractions, but think they were more stomach cramps. Just weird. Because I feel like my stomach has shifted to make room for this baby, so when it hurts it isn't where I expect it to be, haha - the cramps were more along either side of my abdomen. But, after about 5 1/2 hours they went away so - clearly NOT contractions, phew. Most of my friends have placed their bets on this being an early baby now - I had to call my dr yesterday about a discharge change, and she agrees it is likely my cervix softening and starting to get ready, but no way to check until my next in person appointment, in a couple of weeks. In the meantime - I am just trying to get as much rest as I can. DD was a huge help with that today, I was so relieved! DH is back in the office days, so DD and I are putting in 10 hour days together and when she is in a mood - oh man, it can be rough! She was super sweet today though - and tonight, came over and put both her hands on my belly and leaned her head in to hug it.

As for breastfeeding - yeah, I always thought it would be super instinctual and easy and don't know anyone who had that experience! It seems like there is always an issue - latch problems, suck problems, supply problems. I don't know. I think you've got the right idea to go into it totally open minded and just deal with what happens. If you want to breastfeed, nurses and lactation consultants are all there and are totally eager to help.

#317 elation

elation
  • Global 100+
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 06:08 PM

Yaena - you’re so right, I half didn’t believe that something so simple as a magnesium supplement could stop the leg cramps! They were so brutal and disappeared so fast. Mind blown

Yeah haha I do want to post something.. but every time I think I’m just gonna do it, I never pull through. First it was mother’s day, then it was an impromptu photo shoot with DH, then it was the little baby shower, still haven’t done anything. 

Ugh, sorry that the nausea has been hanging around the entire pregnancy! How are your cramps now?  I also feel like I get weird pains from all my organs getting shoved around.  The human body is so weird.  I’ve outgrown all my shorts/pants too now.  Thyme Maternity is closing so I thought I could get some shorts there but nope, all sold out.  I think I’m just gonna go get some large size casual shorts because mine are now cutting off my circulation and forcing me to take my calls in my undies teehee.

I’m trying to do some reading on the labour/delivery process, the fourth trimester and breastfeeding tips.  I don’t count on anything being instinctual for me haha I’m terrified of all of the above!  Being open minded almost seems synonymous with being too afraid to learn the hard truths of what labour, delivery, and breastfeeding entails.. 

I can’t believe this journey will be done soon!  Canadamommy, how are you and your precious new baby?

2018 Jun - IUI #1 BFN

2019 May - IUI #2 BFN

2019 Aug - IUI #3 BFN 

#318 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 947 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 07:14 PM

Haha - Elation, the human body IS weird. I know some people find pregnancy and all it entails miraculous but I get weirded out equally.

I did some reading on the fourth trimester before my first pregnancy, definitely a smart thing. Oh! I also recommend looking up postpartum comfort products - my sister was a major fan of "padsicles" after her births. I found having the right sort of underwear after a c section was major (no rubbing on scar!). There are little things that can definitely make healing much more comfortable.

I saw Thyme's closing sale and did order a couple of things, but they are taking FOREVER to arrive. A week before they shipped and now another couple with Canada Post! I just want them to arrive by the end of June, so I have some time to enjoy wearing them! I have moved totally to dresses, no pants, because my legs swell so much during the day. I bought these support leggings to try too, but they are so hard to get on, I may give up on them.

Can't believe this is almost the end - but also so excited to meet this little girl and no longer be pregnant! I find it amazing that I will magically stop puking! The cramps are still with me - not the same intense scary ones, but mild menstrual type cramping that I assume is BH, daily. Definitely get worse when I am physically tired, which has been often with my toddler the last couple of days. I think she senses impending change and is trying to drain every last bit of mommy-attention she can ;) Also, passed more mucus plug. My lab tests came back normal so that is the conclusion - three occasions now, signs that my cervix is softening up. No really big chunks, so I should still have some time (I've heard if it's coming out in small bits here and there, you can definitely make it several more weeks - but if you get a big piece, probably coming sooner - not sure if it's true because I don't remember seeing it at all with DD!). I would love to make it to my c section but at least, want to make it to 37 weeks if I can - just under 3 to go to get there!

Did I mention our nursery still isn't set up? We are bringing in some carpet cleaners and hoping to get things done in the next couple of weeks.

#319 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 01:06 PM

Hi ladies, the little man is here ;-) Peter Maximilian Veighey was born on june 24 via c section. He was 7.9lbs at birth and now 7.7lbs 3 days later. Mama is really sore and on the clock with all the pain meds she can managed. Ive been pumping and throw the milk away as the oxycodone do goes into breast milk unfortunately. Baby is healthy, bug brother is happy, hubbys clinic is back for business. Life is great!! Hope all is well with everyone. Hang in there ladies, you are almost there! Youve got this!!!!
  • Daisy.Eriksen and DorothyandToto like this
Hubby 43

#320 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 947 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 09:31 PM

Congrats Canadamommy! Sounds like a healthy little guy and a happy family! (PS - so jealous they give you such good drugs post c section! Man, I only ever got Naproxen! Enjoy!)

#321 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 947 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 09:43 PM

Different note: anyone thinking of purchasing from Thyme, unless you do it in store, DON'T! I have been waiting a few weeks for my order and stumbled on their Facebook page tonight. There are tons and tons of complaints about being charged for items they don't send, or being charged and never even getting an order confirmation. Most people are ending up filing credit card complaints against them.

If you buy in store (if they have stores open?) then it seems fine, but online shopping looks very, very sketchy. I'll be filing a complaint if mine doesn't surface by the end of this coming week (it seems to be in the postal system, but has been "in transit" for about 10 days now so, I am waiting a little longer).

#322 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:25 PM

YaenaSK - ya Oxy is like god send after c section. Bad part is it past through the breastmilk to. But weve gotta do what weve gotta do to survive I guess. I breastfed him some colostrum then ive been throwing them away. Day3 now the domperidone seems to be working so far.

Hang in there everyone.
Hubby 43

#323 elation

elation
  • Global 100+
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 11:44 PM

Canadamommy CONGRATULATIONS!!! on baby Peter!!! Im so glad to hear you say everything is great :)))

Yaena - OMGGG I literally just put in an order at Thyme! I went in store today to return something and picked up some shorts (there were literally only four in the store! 😰) also found a really adorable top where the belly is a fishbowl haha later decided to get some nursing bras online. And now Im reading your post... this is so sad 😞 . Ive always received their shipments in a timely manner and I loved that they were a canadian company.

Thanks for the padsicles tip! I feel like in hindsight weeks are going by so fast, but looking at my time remaining it still seems so far. Still 8 weeks to go! I dont have a crib yet either but I feel like in the next two months thatll happen.

I feel like a hippo.

2018 Jun - IUI #1 BFN

2019 May - IUI #2 BFN

2019 Aug - IUI #3 BFN 

#324 pandora89

pandora89
  • Global 100+
  • 313 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:TRIO

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:58 AM

Hi everyone! Been a bit busy here and then couldnt figure out my password.

Baby girl was born on June 15 at 12:17 AM. On the 13th at around 8 am I was finishing a peloton ride and had a gush of something. I thought it was pee and so just showered and carried on with my day (though I did make sure we all had our stuff packed just incase). No contractions or anything but other small gushes anytime I stood up or walked but was convinced it was pee lol. Finally the afternoon or the 15th my husband said enough was enough and drove me to the hospital where they did a swab and then immediately sent me to L&D. Oops it was my waters. I was only 2 Cm and no real contractions just some tightening. They started pitocon around 5:30/6 and by 11:30 I was fully dilated. I took the epidural around 8 but since I wasnt on it for so long I felt the contractions and pressure unlike my son where I didnt feel any of it. Started pushing around 12:05 and she was born at 12:17 am. I only pushed through 3 contractions. Charlotte weighed 6lbs 5oz.

another second degree tear and I tore near my urethra so it burned whenever I peed for the first bit but other than that recovery has been much better this time around. DS is definitely acting out a bit but its been a big change for him so cant blame him.
  • returnable, Daisy.Eriksen and DorothyandToto like this

Me - 30 H - 32

TTC #1 since Dec 2013

October 2015 - AMH .43

IVF #1 - Jan 2016. 5 eggs retrieved, 4 matured, 0 fertilized.

IVF#2 - Jan 2016, Converted to IUI -BFN

IVF#3 - Feb 2017
10dp5dt - BFP Beta #1 55. 12dp5dt Beta  #2 132 Beta # 3 332 Beta #4 172,. Ectopic pregnancy in left tube. Pregnancy resolved itself.

FET #1 July 2017 - BFN

FET #2 August 17, 2017 - BFP Beta #1 10dp5dt - 800 , Beta #2 - 1501

08/08/2017 - Ultrasound 5 weeks 6 days shows 1 baby measuring right on track with heartbeat of 110 bpm!! yahoo.gif

14/08/2017 - Ultrasound measuring 6 weeks 6 days at 6 weeks 5 days, heartbeat of 138 BPM.

EDD - 04/05/2018 - Baby BOY! babyboy.gif

DS born May 7th, 2018.

Time for a sibling - No frosties, back to IVF

IVF #1 - 11 retrieved, 7 mature, 1 fertlized, did not make it to blast.

IVF #2 - 8 retrieved, 5 mature, 1 fertilized, 1 5 day blast frozen (5AB)

FET October 2019 - Natural FET cycle with trigger shot & HCG boosters. BFP HCG 10dp5dt - 316 12dp5dt - 687

Ultrasound at 6w1d shows perfect little baby, heart-rate 110BPM yahoo.gif

EDD - 22/06/2020 - Baby GIRL! babygirl.gif

#325 elation

elation
  • Global 100+
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 10:27 AM

Yaaayyy!! Congratulations Pandora!! Wow 3 contractions and baby Charlotte was born yahoo.gif Sounds amazing!  I'm glad to hear everything went smoothly and well :) So uplifting to hear how well you and Canadamommy2 are doing!

2018 Jun - IUI #1 BFN

2019 May - IUI #2 BFN

2019 Aug - IUI #3 BFN