288 replies to this topic

#276 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 921 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Aurora

Posted 21 May 2020 - 10:53 AM

Synchro - yes, I am starting to worry too. I hope you are all okay.

Elation - Acid reflux is awful! With DD#1, she always kicked in the same area too - she went head down by 20 weeks and never really flipped much (I think she did a couple of early somersaults but always landed in the same position). Definitely the fibroids could be limiting the space though too. How did the GD test go?

AFM - Had a very frustrating call with the OB today. I am even more stressed now. I can't tell if it is her policy/her practice or the city or health region - but I am not allowed to schedule a c section before 39 weeks. And because there are only certain days of the week for scheduled c's, and because I turn 39 weeks on a Thursday before a long weekend - they are booking me for 2 days before my due date. Odds are very decent of going into labour before then. I explained that we don't have childcare with the pandemic situation, and she laughed. "Don't you have any friends?" (Literally, those were her words.) I explained that sure we do - one is a front line health care worker, one has pre-existing high risk conditions, another lives with three high risk individuals, oh, and the grandparents - the only two family members in town - are nearly 80 and both have pre-existing conditions. So if I go into labour naturally, DH will have to drop me off at the doors of the hospital. No exaggeration. He can't stay throughout a labour - best case scenario, he can get a call if I am like 9cm and rush in. (Which, if my previous labour is any indication, is not likely to happen anyhow - it took me 24 hours of labour to reach 6cm before - it did not progress naturally at all). I am nervous and frustrated, because I feel I am being forced into a VBAC that will likely end in another emergency c section, with longer hospitalization and recovery times. Ugh.

But what can you do... can't fight the medical system (even when two other doctors - my RE and my GP - both agreed a scheduled c was the best choice.)

Me: 38

DH: 43

June, July, Aug, Sep 2016: IUI. All BFN.

January 2017: IVF #1. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 - BFP! DD born 10/08/17. heart.gif (2 embryos frozen)

Nov 2018: FET #1. 1 transferred. Chemical pregnancy.

Dect 2018: FET #2. Last embryo transferred. BFN.

April 2019: IVF #2. 16 eggs retrieved, 11 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 (5 frozen). Chemical pregnancy again.

Aug 2019: FET #3. 1 transferred - BFP!  Lost HB at 9 week U/S. MMC.  cry.gif

Nov 2019: FET #4. 1 transferred - BFP again! Hoping this is our strong embryo!

#277 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 791 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Trio

Posted 22 May 2020 - 09:30 AM

Hi ladies, I had a bit of excitement 3days ago. I went to bed like normal that night and that night at 3am the braxton hicks woke me up. It kept coming back every 5mins and got more and more painful like my lower back would hurt like a mofo too. I experienced some active labour before so I kind knew that it wasnt it but I also had some bad braxton hicks that needed to have some IV and some shot done before so I went to the ER in the morning here in town (i dont plan on delivery in town so they sent me away to my OB who lives 1hr away). Anyway long story short, I had non stress test done and of course the braxton hicks stop. They did some swop to see if my cervix was open or not but it wasnt so yay. Just a false alarm. So lots and lots of water and stay off my feet for a while. Baby is still breeching really bad and the day and night are getting more and more uncomfortable for me ;-(
Hubby 43

Trying to conceive : 2 years
IUI : 4 failed
IVF#1 : 19 folical, 19 retrieved, 11 fertilized with ICIS
FET#1, #2 : FAILED 😭😭
FET#3 : our Son, Alexander was born November 2015 🎉🎉🎉🎂😍💖

Sibling project is started ^^ 😊😊😊
FET #4 (2017) (Natural FET, estrace day3-7, hcg trigger shot, low does hcg every 3 days after transfer)
Cd3 : lining 4.1Cd9 : lining 7.1Cd10 : lining 8.6 tripple line+trigger shot good to go.
Dec2 : transfered 1 5AA BlastoBeta#1 (9dp5dt) 388 !!!!Beta#2 (12dp5dt) 798 !!!!!!! Im officially PREGNANT !!! ;-)
12w NT SCAN showed 10mm Cystic hygroma(didnt get the result until 15w ;-( ;-( )
NIPT low risk all 3 Trisomy 13, 18, 21
17w1d : Diagonsed with 11m cystic hygroma +hydrops
17w2d : Disgnosed with Hypo plastic right heart syndrome
18w4d : TMFR. Our hearts are shattered. Our little sleeping angel baby girl Cicely Bella Veighey was born @2:30.She was beautiful just like her name. She was so loved and so wanted. Mommy and daddy and your big brother will love you forever !!!Sibling project continue with the hole in our heart.Hoping to

TTC our rainbow baby girl (if possible)
FET#5 : transfered perfect 6AA fully hatched
10dp5dt : 428 Progesterone 60
12dp5dt : 709 (not quite double) progesterone 50
14dp5dt: 1457 Progesterone 49
19dp5dt: 6158 Progesterone ?
7w u/s gestrational sac measure 6w2d no fetal pole or heart beat
10w gestrational sac still the same 6w2d still no fetal pole or heart beat. Diagnosed with Blighted ovum ;( took Misoprostole to end the pregnancy and spotting for 8w until beta turned back to 0.

Continue our sibling Progect. We will bring home our rainbow this time!!

#278 elation

elation
  • Global 100+
  • 119 posts
  • My Clinic:Mt. Sinai

Posted 22 May 2020 - 12:39 PM

Yaena - I always thought it was up to the doctor's discretion on when they wanted to schedule a c-section... did they give you any reason for delaying it so long?  That sounds so frustrating!! My OB said 32 weeks was when they would make the decision (perhaps related to the possibility of bringing in a fibroid surgeon), which is a far cry earlier.  Wow I can't believe she actually said "don't you have any friends".  Rude!  Did you tell your GP and RE what they are planning to do and did they have advice for you?  Also this sounds so extremely stressful to face the possibility of DH dropping you off at the doors during labour... I'm mildly wondering about what to do about my dog when the time comes since a potential C recovery and no leaving the hospital means someone will need to look after her.

I haven't heard anything back about my GD test yet... online results will be posted 3 days after so I guess I'm just waiting.  I'm sure they wil call me though to talk about the low haemoglobin and what they want to do about that so I'm just sitting tight.

Canadamommy - omg this sounds nervewracking!!  I'm glad it was just a false alarm and everything is just fine, but still- going into ER must have felt terrifying.  Sorry this happened sad.png but also good to hear that our medical services are so good at taking care of us.  I hear you on the discomfort though.. august feels so far away right now!

Me: 32; DH: 41  |  TTC: 2017  |  Mt Sinai Fertility

Dx: Single partial ovary, dermoid cyst and x-large fibroids

2013 Apr - Left ovary and tube removal from massive dermoid cyst torsion; partial right ovary damage

2017 July - Switch to Mt Sinai from RCC

2018 Jun - IUI #1 BFN

2018 Oct - Medicated Cycle BFN

2018 Nov - Medicated Cycle BFN

2019 May - IUI #2 BFN

2019 June - Medicated Cycle BFN

2019 Aug - IUI #3 BFN 

2019 Nov - IVF #1: 14 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 6 blasts, 4 frozen + 1 3BB transferred BFP!

#279 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 921 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 09:11 PM

Canadamommy - so glad it turned out to be just BH! They can be so miserable sometimes, better safe than sorry.

Elation - Good luck with those results! I hope you sailed through it without any problems at all.

As for the C-section - I talked to a friend in town (who used to work at my fertility clinic) and she says ALL the OBs in my city push hard for VBAC. Which irritates me because, while I know vaginal is safer IF it goes smoothly, the decision really needs to take into account the entire situation and patient preferences too. Based on what I have read about odds of VBAC success, I'm only at 50/50 anyhow - not a clear case at all. The OB says that they aren't allowed to schedule it before 39 weeks (not sure if that is hospital policy or what - I know the SOGC recommends waiting until 39 weeks to ensure the baby is ready). But that still means she could book this a week sooner, reduce the risk of me going into labour and it becoming a whole lot riskier and more complicated. I really think she pushed it so late to try and force me to do a trial of labour - even though she says I could still make the decision I want a c section when I arrive, she also said they then have to wait until it is safe (so ensuring it has been x amount of time since I ate anything, getting staff assembled, etc. - especially tricky if it is over the long weekend right?). I don't have contact with my RE anymore - they discharge us at the end of first trimester - but I see my GP again on the 2nd and will bring it up with her. I think she will be surprised - she expected me to be scheduled around the 38-39 week mark.

I guess we'll see. I have started looking into doulas because I just don't feel it is safe for them to try and have me do a trial of labour when I am alone. An epidural is mandatory in that situation (in case it becomes an emergency c section), so if something were to go wrong I don't even know if I would feel it. I know from my first labour the nurses check on you frequently (and I was having complications then so my nurse was in a lot) but it could easily be 10-15 minutes without a check in and that is enough time for disaster to happen in this situation. Ugh. I have been trying to let it go since I can't do anything yet, but my stress level is ridiculous now. So much for calming down and lowering my blood pressure.

January 2017: IVF #1. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 - BFP! DD born 10/08/17. heart.gif (2 embryos frozen)

April 2019: IVF #2. 16 eggs retrieved, 11 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 (5 frozen). Chemical pregnancy again.

#280 elation

elation
  • Global 100+
  • 119 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 03:55 PM

Just saw my online results- I passed my GD test! Sigh of relief ~ they did it a bit differently though because of COVID. I didnt have to drink the sugar drink, they did a blood test that apparently looks at your average glucose levels over the past three months.

Yaena- sorry that its stressing you out so much, always hopeful that things will progress smoothly. Does your OB think youre also at 50/50 odds of VBAC success? Are they as concerned as you or do they think those guidelines are good for you? Im trying to figure out how these guidelines/policies would come into place otherwise... I would schedule a c-section now if theyd let me, take out the fibroids and everything! But my doc feels that my chances of vaginal birth are still very good and would rather wait a little longer than push for the surgery. I personally just want these things outta me though. I dont know anyone else whos had to deal with massive fibroids and delivery so the docs word is all I have to rely on.

Meanwhile the weathers been beautiful and Ive taken drives to go pick up marketplace freebies Ive found. Feeling more and more real!

2013 Apr - Left ovary and tube removal from massive dermoid cyst torsion; partial right ovary damage

2018 Jun - IUI #1 BFN

2019 May - IUI #2 BFN

2019 Aug - IUI #3 BFN 

2019 Nov - IVF #1: 14 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 6 blasts, 4 frozen + 1 3BB transferred BFP!

#281 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 921 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 09:07 PM

Congrats Elation! (And also, congrats on not having to drink the awful glucose drink! That's a win!)

I'm honestly not sure what my OB thinks my chances of a successful VBAC are. I know my GP thinks the section is the better choice, and my RE said if she were in my shoe, she'd make the same choice. I suspect the OB is basing her stance on the fact we still have frozen embryos - that was one of the questions she asked me before she talked about delivery. She didn't ask if we planned or wanted to use them, though (and while I don't want to sound ungrateful, we absolutely do not plan on using them - we just don't know exactly what to do with them and didn't want to make that decision in the midst of a pregnancy). I know the best odds, no matter where you look, are 75%. The 50/50 comes based on whether or not she feels I had a "protracted" labour or stalled labour with DD#1. It's hard to say if she was fully up to speed - I always assume so (I mean, my GP didn't give her "in favor" until she read through the notes from my first delivery - she was initially cautious until she read that then changed her opinion fully). But the OB didn't even have my correct due date when she called, so it makes me a little cautious (she was off by two weeks).

In any case, the only thing I can really do is try to come up with a plan C now (plan A being my parents who can't be here anymore, plan B being a c section with my husband present).

I really hope in the end, your birth plan is something you are confident in! I definitely understand feeling like you would rather a c section - of course, it is not a fun surgery and the recovery can be brutal, but when there are medical complications or reasons it is also reassuring to not have the worry about "what if". I think it is so important to be as comfortable and confident in the birth plan you have, to have a positive birth experience.

#282 elation

elation
  • Global 100+
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 01:08 PM

Yaena - thank you! I feel a mild sense of accomplishment even though I know it doesn't really have all that much to do with me.  My friend brought over a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts lmaooo but I can't eat all of that - it's too sweet! I used to love candy all the time, but recently have been finding treats too sweet for me.

I think a lot about what's going to happen during delivery for me too :( I know it has a lot to do with individual circumstance, but Google always highlights worst case scenarios so obviously my head goes there haha.. What does the frozen embryos have to do with the OB's stance? I have four on ice still and I wonder if that changes my docs decision making as well?  I know that there are definitely risks of ovary or uterus loss involved with removing huge fibroids and dermoid cysts...

I hope that in a month, the birth plan will be something I'm confident in!  When I was in a lot of pain, I thought for sure I need a c-section, there's no way I can take labour pains on top of fibroid pains, but I do trust my doctors abilities to handle my case- they've done a great job so far.  I had a pseudo-csection 7 years ago when they removed the giant 22cm dermoid cyst and my left ovary when it died; it was an open surgery that left me with the same scars as a C.  Just that I had a lot more dead nerve endings which caused a lot more pain and the healing process was absolutely atrocious.  I was on a cocktail rotation of strong painkillers and had abdominal distension on top of that.

2018 Jun - IUI #1 BFN

2019 May - IUI #2 BFN

2019 Aug - IUI #3 BFN 

#283 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 921 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:40 PM

Elation - you know, I have never actually had a Krispy Kreme donut. Are they good? I've started learning how to make donuts at home now (not fried though - frying scares the crap out of me, I have a major fire phobia), but I tend to eat one and toss the rest out too.

Wow - yeah, so you have a really good idea of what a c section would be like! I wonder if a vaginal birth for you is basically like a VBAC as well, since you have the scar? My understanding, and what all the docs have told me (OB included, way back at my 6 week checkup after DD#1) is that, the more c sections you have, the more risks both a c section and a vaginal birth have. After two c sections it isn't common to be allowed a VBAC I don't think - but the c sections also become riskier when you have 3 or 4. So I assume my OB thinks that, because we still have embryos frozen, she needs to preserve my ability to more easily have more children should I choose to do so - even though I honestly can't see it happening. I have said "no more" since before we even got pregnant this time (no more as in, I want two kids total). DH would be open to three, but after seeing how much harder this pregnancy has been than the first, and also after how much of a struggle it was to conceive this baby, he is definitely backing off too. He actually wanted to let go of our embryos when the storage fee bill came this month. So, I really think that weighing future pregnancy as a big factor is kind of silly in our case. My GP and RE both fully understand we don't plan on more kids, but the OB didn't ask (and also, hasn't had the time to understand me and why I'd say that either, like the other two doctors). I suspect she thinks she is doing the best thing for me overall - just doesn't know enough about our situation to make that call yet and due to Covid, all we got was a 10 minute phone call appointment.

#284 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 791 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 03:07 PM

I think I loss mucus plug yesterday ;-( i had a bad cramp all day and some BH here and there but it didnt pick up as I was worried. Maybe it was just my cervix got irritating from the check up and the swab the dr did.
Hubby 43

FET #4 (2017) (Natural FET, estrace day3-7, hcg trigger shot, low does hcg every 3 days after transfer)
Cd3 : lining 4.1Cd9 : lining 7.1Cd10 : lining 8.6 tripple line+trigger shot good to go.
Dec2 : transfered 1 5AA BlastoBeta#1 (9dp5dt) 388 !!!!Beta#2 (12dp5dt) 798 !!!!!!! Im officially PREGNANT !!! ;-)
18w4d : TMFR. Our hearts are shattered. Our little sleeping angel baby girl Cicely Bella Veighey was born @2:30.She was beautiful just like her name. She was so loved and so wanted. Mommy and daddy and your big brother will love you forever !!!Sibling project continue with the hole in our heart.Hoping to

10w gestrational sac still the same 6w2d still no fetal pole or heart beat. Diagnosed with Blighted ovum ;( took Misoprostole to end the pregnancy and spotting for 8w until beta turned back to 0.

#285 elephantshoes

elephantshoes
  • Cyclebase
  • 854 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:LifeQuest/MFC

Posted 27 May 2020 - 09:57 AM

Synchro - I hope to goodness that those babies decided to stay put a bit longer and that you're all ok.  Thinking nothing but good thoughts for you guys.

Canadamommy - I believe it is actually pretty normal to start losing the mucus plug around now....I know some ladies who have gone a few weeks after having lost their plug.  Have you phoned your Dr. yet?  Let us know how it goes & keep well - you got this!

Yaena - I'm sorry you're struggling with getting the birth organized.  It blows my mind how brutally insensitive some people can be!  And it's none of their business if you have friends in SK or not....lots of people don't have people they can rely on for whatever reason.  Just my two cents, but if this is your last baby, I would push for your husband to be there.  It's such a special experience that only happens a few times in our lifetime - get a Dr on your side to fight for you (easier said than done - I know!) - keep us updated and try not to stress too much :)

Elation - oh man, do I feel for you with those fibroids.  I'd want them all removed at the same time as well.  I'm sure once you get a bit closer to your due date they'll start reconsidering the Csection vs a natural delivery.  I've never had a Csection, but have heard that the following few weeks are not great.  I'm sorry that you've had to deal with this through this whole magical time.  Yay on passing your GD test and yay on your marketplace finds!

Pandora - love the name Charlotte - that's my 2 year olds name, although we call her Charlie :)  Have had nothing but complements on how sweet it is.  I totally want to get one of those necklaces, but DH will never think of it (or even register that I want one) - I'll be self gifting!

London - hope you are doing well!

Not much to report for me.  I'm 31 weeks today so am now back to the RE every two weeks.  I have my 32 week ultrasound next week and am assuming that this kid will be measuring quite large.  My first was 6.5lbs at birth, my second 8.5lbs....I'm hoping number three comes somewhere in the middle!  I was going to order Depends over Amazon, but they were on sale at Shoppers so I sent DH out to buy some with very clear instructions and packaging flash cards....he's come back 3 times now with the incorrect size/flow/brand.  Men.  Planning to pack my hospital bag soon....no idea what I'm going to do with my kids when the day actually comes.  Should probably think about that!

IVF 1 - cancelled, oversuppressed

IVF 2 - cancelled, ovulated through stims

IVF 3 - BFP, welcomed beautiful baby girl

FET 1 - 1 blast, BFN

FET 2 - 1 blast BFP, chemical

FET 3 - 2 blasts, BFN

IVF 4 - adding in PGS this time, two PERFECT blasts transferred, BFN

ERA revealed implantation window is off by 2 days

IVF 5 - cancelled, ridiculously bad growth compared to other cycles

IVF 6 - transfer cancelled, all 11 blasts came back genetically abnormal

getting second opinion/changing clinics...the story continues...

IVF 7 - 34 retrieved, 7 day 5 blasts, 6 PGS NORMAL!!!

FET 4 - 1 euploid blast (4BB), BFN

Immune testing - NK cells too high, LADs too low - 3 LITS + IVIG recommended and completed

ERA testing shows that lining is receptive for 7.5dt 

FET 5 - 1 euploid blast (3ABO), BFP

BETA #1 - 10dp5dt 252

BETA #2 - 12dp5dt 559

everything is crossed...

Welcomed another beautiful baby girl 

FET 6 - 1 euploid blast (3BAO), BFP

BETA #1 - 13dp5dt 420

#286 elation

elation
  • Global 100+
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 10:21 AM

Yaena - I used to really like a nice warm fresh Krispy Kreme donut, they were so delicious!  IMO not worth waiting in lineups for though.  I did have a strange hankering for a donut though... but I also don't like the idea of frying at home.  My husband likes to experiment, but I feel like if we made some, we'd have SO many that just wouldn't get eaten..

Yeah haha my surgery back then resulted in a 9lb cyst coming out of me.  Legit heavier than my best friends babies.  They don't seem concerned with the delivery though probably because they didn't have to cut open the uterus to get the cyst out, just the abdominal muscle wall.  It does really make me think if it's a great idea to be stacking what would otherwise be an entirely separate major surgery together with a major surgery involving a baby...

Ah, that makes sense that the OB would try to preserve reproductive structures just in case you wanted more kids, but if not, then I would think it would change their approach too!  I was advised to have the cyst and fibroids taken out, but the surgeon said if I even maybe wanted kids, then I should do IVF first just in case I lose the remaining ovary.   IVF led to doing a fresh transfer, and here I am with all the complications!  

Canadamommy - this sounds serious!! Is that something you can call the nurse line about?  I have no idea what losing a mucus plug is like so I'm sorry I can't be more helpful... are you doing okay?

Elephantshoes - Hahah your story about sending your husband out resonates so much with me, but is still so funny!  I do hope they will fully consider getting these fibroids out of me though... I just hope it doesn't cause more complications.  Wow 31 weeks already! I'll be in the third trimester next week (28w) but it feels like yesterday we were just starting this thread!  I also feel like I should prepping a hospital bag just because I don't really know what to put in it...

Synchrogirl - I'm worried!

2018 Jun - IUI #1 BFN

2019 May - IUI #2 BFN

2019 Aug - IUI #3 BFN 

#287 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 921 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 09:33 AM

Elation - I tried out a donut recipe a couple of weeks ago that was perfect size-wise - it only made 6! I am terrified of having too many sweets on hand these days too. Funny - I made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies last weekend because I had a craving. I ended up selling them to someone who asked - only had a half dozen left for me and that was good! I ate them all in a day.

That makes sense re: the previous surgery. I think the biggest worry for a VBAC (not most likely to happen but most dangerous) is a uterine rupture, when the scar tears open again during labour. If they didn't cut into your uterus last time that risk wouldn't be there at least, which might be part of your doctor's reasoning. But like you - i would totally want to get everything done at once. Baby and fibroids out, all in one go, rather than two major traumas for your body. (And I imagine you don't want to wait a few months after birth to get rid of the fibroids if possible right?)

Canadamommy - any updates? Have you spoken with your doctor? Funny, I don't remember ever losing my mucus plug last time. Or my water breaking. I was so clueless.

Synchro - I am definitely worried too.

Elephantshoes - Hahaha your husband cracks me up! But he also gets points for being willing to buy them! I asked DH to pick up panty liners once for me and his cringe factor was enormous. He is so prudish about female body functions - which is extra funny since his dad is a retired OBGYN/RE. (It took a few years of marriage before I could complain I had cramps without him plugging his ears.) I am trying out disposable underwear this go too - I went with Always and ordered them from Amazon. Have you used Depends before? Do you need to stack them with a pad or are they really absorbant enough?

And yes, we expect this to be our last baby (barring some miraculous natural conception we haven't experienced in nearly 7 years haha). I really want DH to be there - honestly, I am more than willing to sacrifice his presence after the birth and face the struggle of a c section recovery alone for the first few days, in exchange for him being at the actual birth. I think it is important for us both.

AFM - 30 weeks today :) Gaining weight by simply breathing I think, ha. I also think this is going to be a big baby. (DD#1 was 8lbs even, but this babe is measuring a consistent week ahead and my guess is she will be close to 9lbs. My SIL is about my size, a little smaller maybe, and all three of her babies have been large - the third was just under 10lbs!! DH's family makes 'em big and healthy.) We are in the midst of potty training DD#1 now - actually going super well, thankfully! - and then it is just room switching to do. I also have a virtual counseling appointment today (with the counselor I have been seeing off and on throughout fertility treatments) - I am hoping she can help me work through the stress around the birth plans. :)

#288 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 791 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 10:08 PM

Thanks for your concern and kind words ladies. Me and the baby are doing just fine. Hes still breeching. I have more discharge but not much no more pink so I guess it was just the irritation to the cervix from the swab? Idk. My BH Is still bad but it hasnt come that often like that night (when it comes every 5mins)hopefully I can keep him cooking for another at least 4w🤞🤞🤞. Ill be 35w on Sunday ;-)

Oh....35w and still throwing up everyday. Its my new normal now 😂😂😂😂😂 4 more weeks then i wont be throwing up everyday anymore. Yay!!!!!!
Hubby 43

#289 pandora89

pandora89
  • Global 100+
  • 312 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:TRIO

Posted Yesterday, 01:31 PM

Canadamommy - Glad baby is still holding tight in there! Scary stuff. 

Elation - hopefully wow on a 9lb cyst! Wow i cant imagine. 

Yaena - I completely understand, I would feel the same way and want DH there. Hopefully youre able to speak to your doctor and she understands that you arent as concerned about future labours.

Elephantshoes - Getting there! I am happy to hear that everyone loves your daughters name. Our only hesitation was that it seems to be popular but we dont know many Charlotte's ourselves and jsut think its such a classic beautiful name. H would never have thought to get the necklace for myself. I just send him links/pics of things I think would be a good gift and say "this is what I want".

AFM - Our peleton came this week and we are loving it! I didnt thinkI could go much but i have been doing beginning rides every morning and feeling great. They are only 20 minute rides + warm up and then I do a 5 minute cool down ride after but its so convenient to be able to hop on after DS goes to bed or before hes up or even during his nap. DH has been riding it daily too, hopefully we are able to keep up with it. Ill definitely take a break PP but hope I can get back after. 

Baby related, almost 37 weeks! Moved to weekly OB appointments, baby is head down, my OB still wants to induce between 39-40 weeks but the hospital is a bit more strict on inductions at this time but he thinks with restrictions being slowly lifted here in Ontario he can still go ahead with his original plan. Have another ultrasound booked for 38.5 weeks. 

Me - 30 H - 32

TTC #1 since Dec 2013

October 2015 - AMH .43

IVF #1 - Jan 2016. 5 eggs retrieved, 4 matured, 0 fertilized.

IVF#2 - Jan 2016, Converted to IUI -BFN

IVF#3 - Feb 2017
10dp5dt - BFP Beta #1 55. 12dp5dt Beta  #2 132 Beta # 3 332 Beta #4 172,. Ectopic pregnancy in left tube. Pregnancy resolved itself.

FET #1 July 2017 - BFN

FET #2 August 17, 2017 - BFP Beta #1 10dp5dt - 800 , Beta #2 - 1501

08/08/2017 - Ultrasound 5 weeks 6 days shows 1 baby measuring right on track with heartbeat of 110 bpm!! yahoo.gif

14/08/2017 - Ultrasound measuring 6 weeks 6 days at 6 weeks 5 days, heartbeat of 138 BPM.

EDD - 04/05/2018 - Baby BOY! babyboy.gif

DS born May 7th, 2018.

Time for a sibling - No frosties, back to IVF

IVF #1 - 11 retrieved, 7 mature, 1 fertlized, did not make it to blast.

IVF #2 - 8 retrieved, 5 mature, 1 fertilized, 1 5 day blast frozen (5AB)

FET October 2019 - Natural FET cycle with trigger shot & HCG boosters. BFP HCG 10dp5dt - 316 12dp5dt - 687

Ultrasound at 6w1d shows perfect little baby, heart-rate 110BPM yahoo.gif

EDD - 22/06/2020 - Baby GIRL! babygirl.gif