• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Wishingandhoping8888

Wishingandhoping8888
  • 66 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:VFC

Posted 01 December 2019 - 10:24 PM

Ok is this even possible? I had my daughter almost two years ago with no symptoms of a retained placenta. Recently did an endo biopsy in advance of an fet scheduled for dec 16z . This has now been canceled because our doctor called telling me that placenta cells were found in the endo biopsy and I would need a d&c completed.

Does this impact future pregnancies? How can this even happen? How long do I have to wait after the d&c to start up the fet cycle again?

IVF #1 - Estrogen priming antagonist protocol. Poor responder. 6 eggs retrieved, 2 mature. 2 fertilized with ICSI. Transferred on Day 2 (one 4 cell and another 2 cell) - BFN

31 Years Old, deemed a poor responder with DOR due to severe endo (chocolate cyst on right ovary).

Am currently trying to figure out what worked for others in similar situations as me ?  th_agrr.gif

IVF #2,3, and 4 - Completed Embryo Banking with VFC (Dr Hudson). Amazing Experience. Retrieved in total 9 embryos of high quality and day 5+. yahoo.gif

FET #1 (with VFC) - June 2017. Successful, BFP, and DD born in March 2018 babygirl.gif

FET #2 (with VFC) - tentatively scheduled for December 2019