• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 surro_ca

surro_ca
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:HRC

Posted 01 December 2019 - 12:14 PM

Hello, I am a 2x surrogate on my third journey. I am currently prepping for a FET on 12/8. I have been going to weekly ultrasound and blood work appts for the past two weeks. I am due for my next appt this coming Tuesday. This past week when I went to my appt on day 9 of my cycle a follicle was seen and measured on my left ovary. I have never had that in my previous two cycles on my other journeys. My first IVF cycle I was on Lupron for a fresh transfer. Last IVF cycle I was started on estrogen on day 2 of my cycle. This time I was started on day 3 of my cycle. I dont know how big the follicle was. They clinic just said they monitor the size of the follicle if any seen and they hope that it doesnt grow in size which would cause me to ovulate. My estrogen levels that day were 337. They upped my estrogen by one 2mg pill 3x a day instead of twice and Im still on 0.1ml delestrogen every three days.
Im curious if anyone has ever had a follicle seen, didnt ovulate and still went through with FET.