Have you recently had a consultation to start IVF/ICSI? - Research and Clinical Trials - IVF.ca Forums

Photo

Have you recently had a consultation to start IVF/ICSI?

infertility fertility treatment IVF ICSI TTC fertility anonymous parenthood endometriosis male infertility

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chinaharrison

chinaharrison
  • 5 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 18 November 2019 - 06:31 AM

The Treatment Continuation Study.

My name is Dr China Harrison. I am a research associate at Cardiff Fertility Studies Research Group, Cardiff University, Wales UK. I am currently working on the Treatment Continuation Study with  Professor Jacky Boivin and collaborators Dr Sofia Gameiro and Dr Gertraud Stadler (with funding from Merck-Serono Limited).

The Treatment Continuation Study is an anonymous online survey concerned with patients views about having IVF/ICSI and especially about how treatment should be planned with patients.

We are currently looking for men and women who have recently had a consultation to start IVF/ICSI to complete an anonymous online survey. For more information and to participate, please click the following link. 

You can contact me at [email protected]
Cardiff University, Ethics committee has approved the study (EC.19.10.08.5715).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: infertility, fertility treatment, IVF, ICSI, TTC, fertility, anonymous, parenthood, endometriosis, male infertility