• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#101 EmmettsMom

EmmettsMom
  • 45 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:RMIA

Posted 16 December 2019 - 10:35 AM

I did end up going to my beta appointment this morning. Although I am pretty certain I know what the results will be...

#102 elation

elation
  • Global 100+
  • 155 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Mt. Sinai

Posted 16 December 2019 - 01:31 PM

Congrats on the gold, SynchroGirl!! Hoping the good energy from it runs through your body and gets you some great news too.

EmmetsMom- sorry about the HPT, but hope that the beta could still turn things around for you

Teanerbop - more good luck to you! A faint positive is still a good start. Three more days before beta for me..

Me: 32; DH: 41  |  TTC: 2017  |  Mt Sinai Fertility

Dx: Single partial ovary, dermoid cyst and x-large fibroids

2013 Apr - Left ovary and tube removal from massive dermoid cyst torsion; partial right ovary damage

2017 July - Switch to Mt Sinai from RCC

2018 Jun - IUI #1 BFN

2018 Oct - Medicated Cycle BFN

2018 Nov - Medicated Cycle BFN

2019 May - IUI #2 BFN

2019 June - Medicated Cycle BFN

2019 Aug - IUI #3 BFN 

2019 Nov - IVF #1: 14 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 6 blasts, 4 frozen + 1 3BB transferred BFP!

2020 Aug - Baby boy is here!!

#103 EmmettsMom

EmmettsMom
  • 45 posts
  • My Clinic:RMIA

Posted 16 December 2019 - 02:10 PM

My results are in and it is as I thought BFN. This was our last embryo so if we decide to try again we will have to start fresh. I told DH that I need sometime to think it over and see if I want to keep going with this. The process is so hard (I know all of you know) sometimes I feel like i should be happy that I even had one baby already and stop there but other times my heart really wants to try for another one. We will see how I feel after a little time passes. 

I am really hoping that everyone else gets their miracle BFP's!! I wish you all the best!

#104 SynchroGirl

SynchroGirl
  • Global 100+
  • 176 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:MFC

Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:36 PM

Emmettsmom, I am so sorry. You should absolutely get to have as many babies as you want. This process is so unfair. Hopefully you and your DH come to a decision in the new year that you feel great about. Hugs to you.

Thanks Elation! The spotting appears to have stopped for now.. hoping it stays that way for a few more days.

Me: 40 DH: 52

Dx: Mild Endo, Immune Related Issues, Unexplained

TTC #1 since 2003... 3 years ending in heartbreaking divorce...

Lap #1 in 2005 (mild endo), Lap #2 in 2013 (confirmed no regrowth)

6 IUIs 2013-2014 @ RCC

IVF #1 (March 2018) - 4 eggs retrieved, 1 blast - 3BC (not tested), fresh transfer, BFN

Changed clinics - now @ MFC / Dr Virro - referred for immune testing, Dr wants to first get 2-3 PGS normal embryos before doing immune testing

May 2018-May 2019: 6 more IVF cycles.. 12 embryos, 3 PGS normal (5AB, 3AB, 4BC), 1 mosaic (4BB), 1 too small to test (3BC), 7 abnormal

Immune testing revealed low leukocyte antibodies (1%)

May-June 2019: LIT #1 (x2 treatments) with DH - minor improvement

July-Sept 2019: LIT #2 with donor (x3 treatments) - again minor improvement

Oct-Nov 2019: LIT #3 with new donor (x2 treatments) - not going to wait for the results, proceeding with transfer in December 2019

Dec 20, 2019 - first ever BFP!

#105 kpatel2264

kpatel2264
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 04:12 PM

Hello Ladies,

This is my first time posting anything on a forum. I did a FET on Dec 2nd and my beta blood test was this morning. I am still waiting on results. I was given HCG injections to give myself in the 2ww. My last injection was this morning after my blood test...but the one prior to the test was on Wedneday 12/11. Has anyone else have to take hcg injections in theie tww?? I was told it helps with embryo implantation. I just don't know if the results that come back will be accurate or not as I feel the hcg is still in my system from 5 days ago which was 5000iu! Anyone else going through this? Thanks in advance and good luck to you gals =)

#106 Daisy.Eriksen

Daisy.Eriksen
  • Global 100+
  • 446 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 16 December 2019 - 04:19 PM

kpatel I am in a similar situation. Transfer Dec 6, hcg support (2500 units each) on Dec 1, 4, 7 and 10. Beta today (10dpt) was 62. Is this from the booster shot, or a chemical, or just a late implanter? I'm not sure. Repeat beta on Wednesday. Been feeling sorry for myself all afternoon but I found some good news stories in the forum, so maybe I'll be lucky.

But for you, that is tricky taking hcg through the whole TWW. I'm sure the clinic will know what to make of your numbers. Good luck! I hope you have a less ambiguous result than I do. 

Emmettsmom, I'm sorry for your negative. I know how horrible it is. I hope you're able to figure out what to do in the future.

SynchroGirl, congrats on the gold! Glad the spotting has stopped.

Teanerbop, exciting about the hpt bfp, hope it keeps getting darker and you get good beta results.

Good luck to the rest of you if you're testing soon!

TTC since 2013

Unsuccessful IVFs 2014-2016

Unsuccessful known egg donor cycle 2018

Donor Egg Bank Assured Refund plan 2019

Two unsuccessful DE transfers 2019

Unsuccessful DE transfer 2020

More about my journey in my profile

#107 treasuretroll

treasuretroll
  • Global 100+
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 08:11 PM

Hello ladies!!!! I totally forgot about this site... I've been go go go the last little while.
I just had my FET today so I can join the PUPO list!
I see a few familiar names in this group too. Hello to you all!
So this is my 5th FET.
1st- chemical
2nd- DD born July 2018
3rd- chemical
4th- miscarriage at 8 weeks this past October.
My beta took forever to drop down and timing seemed crappy with my last cycle being 55 days, so the nurses and I decided to try again in January. Two days after chatting with a nurse I got my period so it was go time! I was really happy to be able to get another transfer in before the new year. It went super smooth today too, so I was feeling great about it. But now my 1.5 year old has me worried. She's only 24lbs, but she likes to be picked up and climbs on me so I'm just gonna be worried for the next bit over that.
My clinic is also closed for two weeks over Christmas so I have to do a HPT on the 28th and if it's positive, to call them when they reopen on the 2nd. Extra long wait!

Anyways sorry for the long post... It's just nice to chat with like minded people! Hubs and I decided not to tell any family or friends this round because them asking me if I was pregnant yet was driving me insane!!!

#108 singlemamatobe

singlemamatobe
  • Global 100+
  • 130 posts
  • My Clinic:Regional Fertility Program

Posted 17 December 2019 - 10:48 AM

Welcome treasuretroll! I know what you mean about having a people to "talk to"! 

Daisy - There are a lot of positive stories that start with a lower than expected first beta. Good luck tomorrow!

EmmettsMom - I'm so sorry about your negative beta. I think it's always nice for all of us to have some gratitude for what we have, but whether you are trying for your first or your third baby the pain of the process is the same. I wish you and your family a peaceful christmas, whatever you decide is next for you. 

SynchroGirl - Glad the spotting stopped! I'm going to resume working out today so we will see. I know in my brain that it won't cause a miscarriage but spotting aways makes us nervous, even if it's normal. 

AFM, my 12dpt beta was 874 :-) I feel positive. Ultrasound booked at 7 wks for Jan 3rd but I may try to squeeze in on the 31st just to see what we can see. 

Fertility Issue - Singleness, Age (42 years old) 

TTC Since - 2016

IUI x 8 with donor sperm - BFN

IVF #1 November 2017 - 7 Day 6 blasts frozen, fresh transfer cancelled d/t OHSS

FET #1 March 2018 - two embies transferred, BFN

FET #2 May 2018 - BFP!!! EDD Feb 12/19...SAB at 9 wks icon_cry.gif

FET #3 October 2018 - BFN 

IVF #2 January 2019 - two blasts transferred Jan 27th and four frozen. crsd.gif crsd.gif - BFP! Also moderate OHSS

February 22nd - U/S for bleeding confirmed twin pregnancy, still viable

February 25th - heavy bleeding :-( 

February 27th - confirmed loss of one baby, second baby has a HR of 109 (low) and is measuring small

March 25th - U/S after being in Hawaii for a month, missed miscarriage of baby number two. 

March 27th - D & C

FET #4 July 16, 2019 - transferred two beautiful blasts, BFN

FET #5 Oct 7, 2019 - transferred my last two blasts, BFN. 

Donor Eggs....

FET with DE/DS tentatively scheduled for December 4, 2019 in Greece

#109 SynchroGirl

SynchroGirl
  • Global 100+
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 12:34 PM

Welcome kpatel and treasuretroll! Kpatel - I dont have any experience with HCG during 2WW, how did your beta go?

Singlemama - congrats on a great 2nd beta!! You are well on your way :) hope you get a peak before the new year.

Daisy - how are you doing? I have read a lot of stories of low betas to start and everything working out perfectly. Fingers crossed for a great number tomorrow.

AFM - had more spotting yesterday but it stopped by the evening and I havent seen anything today.. praying that was the last of it. I have an acupuncture appointment this afternoon and really looking forward to some relaxation.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

6 IUIs 2013-2014 @ RCC

IVF #1 (March 2018) - 4 eggs retrieved, 1 blast - 3BC (not tested), fresh transfer, BFN

Changed clinics - now @ MFC / Dr Virro - referred for immune testing, Dr wants to first get 2-3 PGS normal embryos before doing immune testing

May 2018-May 2019: 6 more IVF cycles.. 12 embryos, 3 PGS normal (5AB, 3AB, 4BC), 1 mosaic (4BB), 1 too small to test (3BC), 7 abnormal

Oct-Nov 2019: LIT #3 with new donor (x2 treatments) - not going to wait for the results, proceeding with transfer in December 2019

#110 elation

elation
  • Global 100+
  • 155 posts
  • My Clinic:Mt. Sinai

Posted 17 December 2019 - 05:07 PM

Welcome kpatel and treasuretroll!  

kpatel - I didn't have HCG during the 2ww so unfortunately I can't comment further.  Did you get any results back yet?  Good luck!

treasuretroll - I know what you mean about telling people.. I told some and now they all want to know when I'll know, and I feel like that just put a lot of excess pressure on something totally out of my control.  I'll think twice about talking so much about it for the next time.

Teanerbop - how did your beta go today?  Fingers crossed everything is working out just perfectly

Daisy- good luck with your follow up beta tomorrow!

Singlemamatobe - Yay! Glad to hear your beta numbers are moving along nicely!  It's uplifting to hear positive stories.

Emmettsmom - secondary infertility is as real and valid as any infertility.  I'm sorry this happened and I hope you find peace.

SynchroGirl - enjoy the acupuncture!  Relaxation is always a good thing for the body.  Hope the spotting is gone and all is well!

For me, I'm still having mild to moderate OHSS symptoms, namely the big bloating and trouble moving.  It kinda goes up and down, wakes me up in the middle of the night too.  Very annoying cuz I ended up exhausted the next day.

Me: 32; DH: 41  |  TTC: 2017  |  Mt Sinai Fertility

Dx: Single partial ovary, dermoid cyst and x-large fibroids

2013 Apr - Left ovary and tube removal from massive dermoid cyst torsion; partial right ovary damage

2017 July - Switch to Mt Sinai from RCC

2018 Jun - IUI #1 BFN

2018 Oct - Medicated Cycle BFN

2018 Nov - Medicated Cycle BFN

2019 May - IUI #2 BFN

2019 June - Medicated Cycle BFN

2019 Aug - IUI #3 BFN 

2019 Nov - IVF #1: 14 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 6 blasts, 4 frozen + 1 3BB transferred BFP!

2020 Aug - Baby boy is here!!

#111 SynchroGirl

SynchroGirl
  • Global 100+
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 10:22 PM

Here is an update for our group (as you can see - I am trying to keep busy!). Apologies if I missed anyone or got any info wrong.

Teanerbop and Kpatel - let us know how your betas went. Fingers crosses for you both.

Daisy - hoping for a great number tomorrow!

Singlemamatobe - BFP!!
Emmettsmom - needs hugs
Daisy.Eriksen - 1st Beta 62, repeat Beta Dec 18
KPatel - PUPO, Beta Dec 16
Teanerbop - PUPO, Beta Dec 17 (positive on HPT!)
Elation PUPO, Beta Dec 19
Synchrogirl - PUPO, Beta Dec 20
Mamasita204 - PUPO, Beta Dec 20
Treasuretroll - PUPO, HPT Dec 28
Adrian555 - transfer -Dec 18
Carter81 - cycle cancelled
Wishingandhoping8888 - cycle cancelled

6 IUIs 2013-2014 @ RCC

#112 Adrian555

Adrian555
  • 67 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:Calgary

Posted 18 December 2019 - 10:41 AM

Hi Everyone, its been awhile since i posted but i have been following everything!

Congrats Singlemamatobe and Teanerbop on your positives, very exciting! 

Looks like a lot of Beta's coming up too, fingers crossed for all of you. Im happy for you guys that you are almost through the dreaded 2ww.

Emmettsmom, i am so sorry. Hugs, take care of yourself! 

I went for a lining check on the 11th and of course it wasn't thick enough, same thing happened on my last FET but we thought we would do better this time because they upped my dose of estrogen from the beginning, oh well. I went back for another lining check on the 15th and i am finally good to go, transfer is rebooked for the 21st. Will be nice to have it on the weekend so i can have a couple days to relax. 

IVF #1

5 Day Transfer of one blastocyst 

BFP - Chemical sad.png

FET #1 

April 5th - 2017 - Transfer - BFN

IVF #2

Sept 27th 2017 - BFP

Miscarriage at 9 weeks sad.png

3 Frozen Embryos 

FET #2

Transfer December 21st 2019

#113 Daisy.Eriksen

Daisy.Eriksen
  • Global 100+
  • 446 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 12:48 PM

That's exciting, singlemamatobe!

Elation, hope you're feeling better.

Adrian, good luck on Sat!

Treasuretroll, welcome, and congrats on PUPO!

A few more betas this week - good luck to you ladies!

Beta#2 dropped to 43 (12dpt / 7.5 days past hcg booster). It is an ambiguous result so I have to go back for a repeat on Friday. It could still be the booster shot, or possibly a chemical. There is a teeny tiny hope that my own hcg is rising while the booster hcg is dropping. I'm not as upset as I was on Monday because I have resigned myself to an agonizing drawn-out process but I am sad.

TTC since 2013

#114 Teanerbop

Teanerbop
  • 13 posts
  • My Clinic:reproductive science center

Posted 18 December 2019 - 07:37 PM

I had my beta today. Im 10dp5dt and my beta was 46. My clinic said that they like to see the first beta be at least 50. I personally think my little embryo is just a late implanter. Although I was getting very very faint BFP at 6dp5dt on internet cheapies and FRERs. I didnt get my first digital positive until yesterday at 9dp5dt. Im very optimistic. We will see what Fridays beta numbers have in store.

#115 SynchroGirl

SynchroGirl
  • Global 100+
  • 176 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 08:41 AM

Daisy, Im so sorry about the ambiguous result but sounds like you have very good reason to hold out hope for Monday. Fingers crossed for you.

Elation, good luck on your beta today! Hope the OHSS symptoms have improved.

Mamasita, my beta twin - are you going to HPT before tomorrow? I keep thinking about it but too scared!

Teanerbop, congratulations to you! 46 is close enough to 50 and with positive HPTs I would be very happy!

Adrian, glad to hear your lining is good to go! best of luck for your transfer on Saturday :)

6 IUIs 2013-2014 @ RCC

#116 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • 1000+
  • 1155 posts
  • My Clinic:Heartland fertility clinic/VFC

Posted 19 December 2019 - 10:41 AM

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA. I've been so busy this week.

Teanerbop- I hope number goes up! Sending baby dust your way for luck!

Adrien- some people need extra time to build up lining. good luck for Saturday

Daisy- sorry that results are not what you hoped for. Keep us posted about Monday

EmmettsMom- sending you virtual hugs! This process is so hard.

Elation- let us know your beta results. Hoping for a BFP!

Singlemama- congrats on the BFP!! :)

Synchrogirl- last time I did an HPT the day before my beta just to prepare myself. This time I have to do an HPT!

AFM-
I bought some HPT, so I think I'll take one tomorrow, as I'm most likely not going to do a beta test- since I'm in another country and won't be home for another 10 days. It worries me because I want to know if my beta number is high or low and going up or down, but I won't know that!

#117 Daisy.Eriksen

Daisy.Eriksen
  • Global 100+
  • 446 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 11:40 AM

Beta #3 = 14. Dr called it a chemical. I still wonder if it was the hcg booster shot slowly leaving my system, but a chemical makes me feel better, in a weird way. 

It's incredibly disappointing to lose such a perfect donor, but it is what it is. 

Good luck to those with betas / hpt today!

TTC since 2013

#118 Teanerbop

Teanerbop
  • 13 posts
  • My Clinic:reproductive science center

Posted 20 December 2019 - 12:14 PM

Daisy - Im sorry about that everything didnt work out.

Mamasita- I hope that you get a BFP when you take your HPT.

Elation - I hope that everything went well with your beta.

Adrian - Best wishes and Happy Transfer Day tomorrow!

Treasuretroll- Hello and welcome to the group!

AFM - I had my second beta this morning and everything went well. My second beta was 146! Yay! Im also scheduled for my first ultrasound on January 2.

#119 SynchroGirl

SynchroGirl
  • Global 100+
  • 176 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 12:19 PM

Daisy, I am so sorry.. how disappointing. Sending big hugs to you. Take good care of yourself today.

Mamasita, did you test?

I was a mess all morning - too scared to test at home and then cried at the clinic when the sweet lady that drew my blood held the vial in our hands and said a prayer for me.. and then again when one of nurses hugged me and asked if I wanted a call or email.. my Dr ended up calling me himself with the news - beta of 399. After 16 years of nothing but negatives. Im still crying! I have only told the dog.. and now you. My DH is coming home for lunch soon..
  • elephantshoes, dragonlady, DorothyandToto and 2 others like this

6 IUIs 2013-2014 @ RCC

#120 Adrian555

Adrian555
  • 67 posts
  • My Clinic:Calgary

Posted 20 December 2019 - 12:43 PM

I'm so sorry Daisy, i know how tough that is. Sending healing hugs your way.

Congrats Teanerbop and Synchrogirl... how exciting! yahoo.gif

Synchrogirl, good for you for waiting for your Beta and how sweet of the lady to do that with you. I am an obsessive POAS er, i already have 4 first response ready to go, i will probably do my first test on day 4 (Christmas Day).. ive always got early positives with my last cycles. 

Mamasita - did you test? Hope it all went well, sending positive thoughts. 

IVF #1

5 Day Transfer of one blastocyst 

BFP - Chemical sad.png

FET #1 

April 5th - 2017 - Transfer - BFN

IVF #2

Sept 27th 2017 - BFP

Miscarriage at 9 weeks sad.png

3 Frozen Embryos 

FET #2

Transfer December 21st 2019

#121 singlemamatobe

singlemamatobe
  • Global 100+
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 01:03 PM

Hi everyone :-)

SynchroGirl - Congratulations! Great news!
Teanerbop - Great news as well!
Daisy - Im so sorry to hear. I understand what you mean about a chemical feeling better than a BFN. Take care of yourself. ❤
Mamasita - 🤞🏼🤞🏼 For you today!
Adrian - Good luck tomorrow!

AFM Ive had some spotting, starting yesterday. I did a bunch of heavy lifting packing up my car to head to my hometown for Christmas and it started en route. It was a toonie sized brown spot with some more watery pink discharge and last night and today just a bit of brown when I wipe. I know its normal but im terrified. Wait and see, I guess.

TTC Since - 2016

IVF #2 January 2019 - two blasts transferred Jan 27th and four frozen. crsd.gif crsd.gif - BFP! Also moderate OHSS

February 27th - confirmed loss of one baby, second baby has a HR of 109 (low) and is measuring small

March 25th - U/S after being in Hawaii for a month, missed miscarriage of baby number two. 

March 27th - D & C

Donor Eggs....

#122 SynchroGirl

SynchroGirl
  • Global 100+
  • 176 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 02:27 PM

Teanerbop, thats amazing! Congrats on a great 2nd beta!

Thanks Adrian! I definitely used to be a serial POASer so I understand. A Christmas Day test sounds perfect :)

Singlemama - I am very sorry to hear about the spotting but as you said its very normal so please try not to stress. When is your ultrasound?

6 IUIs 2013-2014 @ RCC

#123 singlemamatobe

singlemamatobe
  • Global 100+
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 02:41 PM

SynchroGirl - Thanks :-) My ultrasound is January 3rd and if all stays quiet I will try to wait for that...or I will try to get in on the 31st. I am out of town until the 27th or 28th so no betas or ultrasounds at least until then. Just patience and faith!

TTC Since - 2016

March 27th - D & C

Donor Eggs....

#124 elephantshoes

elephantshoes
  • Cyclebase
  • 869 posts
  • My Clinic:LifeQuest/MFC

Posted 20 December 2019 - 04:13 PM

Daisy, I am so sorry.. how disappointing. Sending big hugs to you. Take good care of yourself today.

Mamasita, did you test?

I was a mess all morning - too scared to test at home and then cried at the clinic when the sweet lady that drew my blood held the vial in our hands and said a prayer for me.. and then again when one of nurses hugged me and asked if I wanted a call or email.. my Dr ended up calling me himself with the news - beta of 399. After 16 years of nothing but negatives. Im still crying! I have only told the dog.. and now you. My DH is coming home for lunch soon..

Eek!  OMG!  I'm so happy for you SynchroGirl!  Was it Tina/Helen who hugged you?  Dr. Virro phoned?!?!  God I love that clinic.  I had no idea you had been at this for 16 years.  So so happy for you.  May everything continue healthy and happily for the next 33 weeks or so!

IVF 1 - cancelled, oversuppressed

IVF 2 - cancelled, ovulated through stims

IVF 3 - BFP, welcomed beautiful baby girl

FET 1 - 1 blast, BFN

FET 2 - 1 blast BFP, chemical

FET 3 - 2 blasts, BFN

IVF 4 - adding in PGS this time, two PERFECT blasts transferred, BFN

ERA revealed implantation window is off by 2 days

IVF 5 - cancelled, ridiculously bad growth compared to other cycles

IVF 6 - transfer cancelled, all 11 blasts came back genetically abnormal

getting second opinion/changing clinics...the story continues...

IVF 7 - 34 retrieved, 7 day 5 blasts, 6 PGS NORMAL!!!

FET 4 - 1 euploid blast (4BB), BFN

Immune testing - NK cells too high, LADs too low - 3 LITS + IVIG recommended and completed

ERA testing shows that lining is receptive for 7.5dt 

FET 5 - 1 euploid blast (3ABO), BFP

BETA #1 - 10dp5dt 252

BETA #2 - 12dp5dt 559

everything is crossed...

Welcomed another beautiful baby girl 

FET 6 - 1 euploid blast (3BAO), BFP

BETA #1 - 13dp5dt 420

Welcomed our 3rd beautiful baby girl

Our journey is complete.  What a wild ride.

#125 SynchroGirl

SynchroGirl
  • Global 100+
  • 176 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 04:58 PM

Mamasita, did you test?

Eek!  OMG!  I'm so happy for you SynchroGirl!  Was it Tina/Helen who hugged you?  Dr. Virro phoned?!?!  God I love that clinic.  I had no idea you had been at this for 16 years.  So so happy for you.  May everything continue healthy and happily for the next 33 weeks or so!

Thank you elephantshoes!! 😊 it was Helen, after she gave me the results of my last (4th) round of LIT...(I asked her not to tell me before so I didnt feel negative for this transfer). My number was still below 10.. then she hugged me to wish me luck and I cried. Yes Dr Virro called me!! I had a funny feeling he might call. As soon as I heard his voice I knew it was good news. I love MFC so much! Im having another IVIG on Monday.. he said he was on the fence about whether I needed it or not and I said I want it. After this long I dont want to take any chances!!

6 IUIs 2013-2014 @ RCC