406 replies to this topic

#101 Ssb

Ssb
  • Global 100+
  • 102 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Markham Fertility Centre

Posted 12 November 2019 - 11:59 PM

Ladies what are some foods you are eating in 2ww?

My list includes:
Pineapple
Brazilian nuts
Avocado
Beets
Pomegranate

#102 BabyforQ

BabyforQ
  • Global 100+
  • 178 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Hannam

Posted 13 November 2019 - 08:29 AM

Ssb - I ate 1/5 of a whole pinapple for the 5 days following the transfer (not so much after that)

I've been eating super clean, no caffeine and only warm foods. In Eastern Medicine they believe that cold food take too much energy to break down, so best to stick to soups, stews and generally warm foods vs salads etc. I've also continued to eat beets. The other thing I have is lots of ground sesame and sunflower seeds. If you've ever looked at seed cycling, these help your progesterone levels. I've also been having sunflower seed butter and tahini - I figure why not! 

Me: 39 DH: 41

Low Ovarian Reserve/Unexplained

Round #1

IUI Feb 2015 BFN

IUI with injectables Mar 2015 BFP!!! DD born Dec 2015

Round #2

Started TTC April 2017

IUI #1 Dec 2017 BFN

IVF #1 - 13 retrieved, one PGS normal embryo

FET #1 - March 2018, BFN

IVF # 2 - 11 retrieved, two PGS normal embryos

FET #2 - July 2018, BFN

FET #3 - Dec 2018, BFN
IUI #2 - March 2019, BFN

IUI #3 - June 2019, BFN

IVF#3 - 10 retrieved, one mosaic embryo

FET #4 - November 2019 BFP!!! MC 8 weeks +2

Switched Clinics

IVF #4 - 9 retrieved, two PGS normal embryos

FET #5 - June 2020, BFN

FET #6 - August 2020, BFN

Out of normal embryos and we've decided no more IVF. We will try IUI since it helped me conceive in 2015

IUI #4 November 2020

#103 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 970 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Aurora

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:34 AM

Lining check today was 8.4 so I am cleared to go ahead with our transfer on the 19th. Starting progesterone tomorrow, yay! I cant help but wonder why my lining never gets to 9 though? Also another C-pattern lining - I can't remember ever having anything else, but I wish I knew how to improve that for the A-pattern (triple stripe).

• Carter81 likes this

Me: 38

DH: 43

June, July, Aug, Sep 2016: IUI. All BFN.

January 2017: IVF #1. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 - BFP! DD born 10/08/17. heart.gif (2 embryos frozen)

Nov 2018: FET #1. 1 transferred. Chemical pregnancy.

Dect 2018: FET #2. Last embryo transferred. BFN.

April 2019: IVF #2. 16 eggs retrieved, 11 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 (5 frozen). Chemical pregnancy again.

Aug 2019: FET #3. 1 transferred - BFP!  Lost HB at 9 week U/S. MMC.  cry.gif

Nov 2019: FET #4. 1 transferred - BFP again! DD due Aug 6/20

#104 Sherbear

Sherbear
  • 10 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 13 November 2019 - 02:35 PM

Hi Everyone, 

We did our FET Nov 4th. I really hope this is our one. Beta is Saturday and they will call me hopefully Sunday with the results. I hate it takes them a day. I haven't done a HPT as I am scared to. I may do a HPT this Saturday after the blood test so I can find out with my husband.  I have been feeling a bit of cramping the last few days but this morning had a bit of spotting, which is making me anxious. Trying not to think about it as I head into work in an hour but definitely nervous about it. 

Wishing you all the best this month!! 

I am 34 and my husband is 40, Diagnosis: MFI

TTC since January 2018

Retrieval was April 18th with a freeze all cycle due to mild OHSS

FET #1 July 2019 was cancelled due to breakthrough bleeding. 

FET#1 Aug/19 Chemical pregnancy

FET #2 Nov 2019 🙏🏽

#105 Dory

Dory
  • Global 100+
  • 206 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Regional Fertility Program

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:21 PM

ssb- the only thing i have been eating that is different is pineapple which I'm done with now lol I also don't drink any coffee or soda, I just stick to water, but thats not just for fet that's all the time lol

Yaena- congratulations!!!! Only one week to go! My lining has always been around 7! This time it was over 10 because of the extra week and extra meds. I honestly don't have any advice about making it better. Mine wasn't fully triple stripe either, it was starting to become triple when I had my lining check though and I called the doctors and they said it doesn't matter because the progesterone changes the lining anyways??

Sherbear-Good luck! I wish I had your patience!! I also did my transfer on Nov 4. My beta is also on Saturday but I'm doing it

Friday because I'm unable to get blood drawn on a Saturday in Newfoundland 

Afm- uuugggghhhh I'm sorry to be that girl who's nagging about testing but my line doesn't seem to be getting darker at all. I tried to upload a pic again and it said the file was too big. I'll try again later. I am 70 percent sure I am going to have a chemical. I know that my lines should be darker at 9dp5dt. I've researched it to death and have looked at pictures that are the same as mine and they have all ended in a chemical. I'm grateful to have a line but it's very hard to enjoy knowing it's probably going to end soon. Guess I should just enjoy it while I can. :(

IUI- tried 4 times with no luck

IVF #1-Dec 2015. Transferred one day 5-BFP. Baby boy arrived Aug, 2016

FET #1-Aug 2018 transferred one day 6-BFN

FET #2-Nov 2018 transferred two blasts- BFN 

IVF #2-April 2019 retrieved 37.....15 embryos are now frozen.

FET #3-July 2019 transferred 1 4aa BFN

FET #4-Nov 2019 transferred two day 5- Miscarriage at 6 weeks

FET #5 April 2020 transferring 2 day 5 embryos- 4bb 3bb

#106 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 970 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:38 PM

Dory - no! Honestly, I don't believe in peddling false hope but your first line (the FRER) you posted the other day is darker than any I got with my chemicals. That said - I also had a sixth sense/just knew when I was having one, too. It's like I never actually believe the BFP (different than just being nervous though). If you compare lines, just remember how many things can affect them, and try to only compare ones from several days apart. I mean - if HCG doubling time is 48-72 hours, then lines just 24 hours apart could easily be exactly the same or even a little lighter, if the urine is less concentrated.

Sherbear - welcome to the gang! I am also in awe of your patience to not test! I hope you'll be rewarded for it.

So many people in the TWW here - any updates? Newtothis - have you tested again?

Misskika007 - transfer Nov 15

blue84 - transfer Nov 18

Elspeth - transfer Nov 19

yaenaSK - transfer Nov 19

Carter81 - transfer around Nov 25

OakvilleMama - waiting to transfer

gfrench - in TWW

Dory - HPT BFP - Beta Nov 15

BabyforQ - in TWW - Beta Nov 17

sarapaige - in TWW

Newtothis11 - in TWW

ssb - in TWW

elephantshoes - in TWW - Beta Nov 25

January 2017: IVF #1. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 - BFP! DD born 10/08/17. heart.gif (2 embryos frozen)

April 2019: IVF #2. 16 eggs retrieved, 11 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 (5 frozen). Chemical pregnancy again.

#107 elephantshoes

elephantshoes
  • Cyclebase
  • 869 posts
  • My Clinic:LifeQuest/MFC

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:42 PM

My goodness Dory!  Don't apologize!!!  This group is made EXACTLY for posting a million pictures of FRERs and asking our opinion. I would love to see another pee stick :)  I'm hoping you're just reading too much into it...it's so hard to not super analyze from every possible angle.  FWIW, my lines never really got dark until up around 14-20pt.  At 7 and 9 days they were still relatively light :)  You can do it - you'll make it to that blood test!

Sherbear - good for you for holding out.  Do what works for you.  I've always tested because I can't take a total stranger telling me that I'm not pregnant...I'd rather go into the test with a realistic outlook and process (bad results) on my own time.  The calls from the embryologists to tell me that I had none or very few euploid embryos gutted me.

Ssb - ummm....I had McD's french fries by fluke for dinner the day of transfer but that was because we ran out of time after work and before evening activities and it's the closest drive through to us!  For the next couple of days, I'm avoiding cold foods and then that will probably be it.  I'm already craving an assorted sub :(

I'm 1dp7dt.....dum dee dum....

Good luck to everyone about to transfer!

IVF 1 - cancelled, oversuppressed

IVF 2 - cancelled, ovulated through stims

IVF 3 - BFP, welcomed beautiful baby girl

FET 1 - 1 blast, BFN

FET 2 - 1 blast BFP, chemical

FET 3 - 2 blasts, BFN

IVF 4 - adding in PGS this time, two PERFECT blasts transferred, BFN

ERA revealed implantation window is off by 2 days

IVF 5 - cancelled, ridiculously bad growth compared to other cycles

IVF 6 - transfer cancelled, all 11 blasts came back genetically abnormal

getting second opinion/changing clinics...the story continues...

IVF 7 - 34 retrieved, 7 day 5 blasts, 6 PGS NORMAL!!!

FET 4 - 1 euploid blast (4BB), BFN

Immune testing - NK cells too high, LADs too low - 3 LITS + IVIG recommended and completed

ERA testing shows that lining is receptive for 7.5dt 

FET 5 - 1 euploid blast (3ABO), BFP

BETA #1 - 10dp5dt 252

BETA #2 - 12dp5dt 559

everything is crossed...

Welcomed another beautiful baby girl 

FET 6 - 1 euploid blast (3BAO), BFP

BETA #1 - 13dp5dt 420

Welcomed our 3rd beautiful baby girl

Our journey is complete.  What a wild ride.

#108 Ssb

Ssb
  • Global 100+
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 08:11 PM

Im pretty much following this diet plan perhaps cuz I come from an eastern background as well :) thx for reminding me about the deed protocol I did that a while ago but will resume again!! Best of luck to you dear with everything.

Ssb - I ate 1/5 of a whole pinapple for the 5 days following the transfer (not so much after that)
I've been eating super clean, no caffeine and only warm foods. In Eastern Medicine they believe that cold food take too much energy to break down, so best to stick to soups, stews and generally warm foods vs salads etc. I've also continued to eat beets. The other thing I have is lots of ground sesame and sunflower seeds. If you've ever looked at seed cycling, these help your progesterone levels. I've also been having sunflower seed butter and tahini - I figure why not! 

#109 Ssb

Ssb
  • Global 100+
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 08:12 PM

Best of luck with your transfer! Im just curious why you are asked to start progestrone as I was told to start it on day of transfer. Hmm....

Lining check today was 8.4 so I am cleared to go ahead with our transfer on the 19th. Starting progesterone tomorrow, yay! I cant help but wonder why my lining never gets to 9 though? Also another C-pattern lining - I can't remember ever having anything else, but I wish I knew how to improve that for the A-pattern (triple stripe).

#110 Ssb

Ssb
  • Global 100+
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 08:13 PM

Ohhhh Im getting so excited for this weekend for you! Stay strong and hold off if you can with doing the HPT. Im only 3dp5dt but lets see if I can hold off testing at home. I have had mild cramping and pulls in my lower abdomen on and off no other sign. And Im sleepy like a lot!

Hi Everyone, 
We did our FET Nov 4th. I really hope this is our one. Beta is Saturday and they will call me hopefully Sunday with the results. I hate it takes them a day. I haven't done a HPT as I am scared to. I may do a HPT this Saturday after the blood test so I can find out with my husband.  I have been feeling a bit of cramping the last few days but this morning had a bit of spotting, which is making me anxious. Trying not to think about it as I head into work in an hour but definitely nervous about it. 

Wishing you all the best this month!! 

#111 Ssb

Ssb
  • Global 100+
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 08:14 PM

My BETA is Nov 21. My symptoms so far are just milk to medium cramping and pulls in lower abdomen. And Im so sleepy! Tomorrow I return to work a different room few days to stay home and relax. So lets see how that goes. Oh and I started peeing a lot more than usual today!

Dory - no! Honestly, I don't believe in peddling false hope but your first line (the FRER) you posted the other day is darker than any I got with my chemicals. That said - I also had a sixth sense/just knew when I was having one, too. It's like I never actually believe the BFP (different than just being nervous though). If you compare lines, just remember how many things can affect them, and try to only compare ones from several days apart. I mean - if HCG doubling time is 48-72 hours, then lines just 24 hours apart could easily be exactly the same or even a little lighter, if the urine is less concentrated.

Sherbear - welcome to the gang! I am also in awe of your patience to not test! I hope you'll be rewarded for it.

So many people in the TWW here - any updates? Newtothis - have you tested again?

Misskika007 - transfer Nov 15
blue84 - transfer Nov 18
Elspeth - transfer Nov 19
yaenaSK - transfer Nov 19
Carter81 - transfer around Nov 25
OakvilleMama - waiting to transfer
gfrench - in TWW
Dory - HPT BFP - Beta Nov 15
BabyforQ - in TWW - Beta Nov 17
sarapaige - in TWW
Newtothis11 - in TWW
ssb - in TWW
elephantshoes - in TWW - Beta Nov 25

#112 Ssb

Ssb
  • Global 100+
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 08:15 PM

As long as u had the fries the same day I say it counts! Lol try to stay away from cold foods so instead of assorted sub have grilled chicken or meat ball sub. Keep strong!! You got this!

My goodness Dory!  Don't apologize!!!  This group is made EXACTLY for posting a million pictures of FRERs and asking our opinion. I would love to see another pee stick :)  I'm hoping you're just reading too much into it...it's so hard to not super analyze from every possible angle.  FWIW, my lines never really got dark until up around 14-20pt.  At 7 and 9 days they were still relatively light :)  You can do it - you'll make it to that blood test!

Sherbear - good for you for holding out.  Do what works for you.  I've always tested because I can't take a total stranger telling me that I'm not pregnant...I'd rather go into the test with a realistic outlook and process (bad results) on my own time.  The calls from the embryologists to tell me that I had none or very few euploid embryos gutted me.

Ssb - ummm....I had McD's french fries by fluke for dinner the day of transfer but that was because we ran out of time after work and before evening activities and it's the closest drive through to us!  For the next couple of days, I'm avoiding cold foods and then that will probably be it.  I'm already craving an assorted sub :(

#113 Newtothis11

Newtothis11
  • Global 100+
  • 141 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 09:57 PM

yaenaSK, I haven't tested again, but I'm on day 2 of AF, so I'm definitely out :(.  My beta is tomorrow which I'll have to do just for the sake of required procedure. I feel so bummed out. I hate how this process is so long...I'lll have to wait until Feb or March before I can start with my frozen embryo, but since that one is such low quality, I'm preparing myself to start another IVF as soon as I can after that.

#114 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 970 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:28 PM

Ssb -  Maybe different protocols? Different medications? I don't know a lot about the different methods for FETs, but I have come across a couple of differences between clinics. Mine has always had me start progesterone five days before transfer.

New - Damn. I am so sorry to hear this :( I was really hoping for you! I hate having to do a beta when you know the game is already over - I once had to keep taking meds for an extra couple of days after my first beta came back at 15 and it felt like adding insult to injury. Best of luck over the holidays - take time to heal and feel better. We have agreed that if this transfer doesn't work, we're waiting until at least February as well.

#115 Carter81

Carter81
  • Global 100+
  • 193 posts
  • My Clinic:Ottawa Fertility Clinic

Posted 14 November 2019 - 08:07 AM

Hi everyone...I have been away for a while planning and throwing my sister's baby shower. It wasn't too bad as she has struggled to get pregnant too and her pregnancy is very high risk. I don't even think she has allowed herself to enjoy any of it yet. I am still having itching after being switched from the estrace pills to the patch but it is more manageable. I am not going to mention it because I'm afraid there aren't too many other options to thicken my lining...and I do not want to chance fooling up this cycle!! We are still hopeful that we are ok to fly Nov 19th and transfer on the 25th crsd.gif I have been trying to catch up...

Dory - I'm so happy to see you got a BFP on your HPT!!!! The worrying never ends does it? I'll be thinking of you on beta day...tmw!! 

Yaena - thanks for the list, it's making the catch up much easier! Congrats on your lining check and getting the go ahead! The only thing I added was POM juice but that was to thicken (which it did wonders for me) but not sure if it would help the pattern. My clinic also starts my progesterone 5 days before the transfer...every clinic is so different!

Sherbear - I totally understand waiting to POAS...but I will probably test early this time because it is my first time doing a FET so there won't be that chance of having a false positive due to the stims. I don't think I will have enough self control not to test!

Newtothis - I'm so sorry for what you are dealing with. I was really hoping to hear some good news from you...sending you hugs heart.gif

EOE - sorry I didn't get the chance to write to everyone but I am sending lots of good wishes to you all, no matter where you are in the cycle ajigl.gif

TTC since 2012

Me: 39 - DOR and endometriosis 

DH: 36

Jan 2015 - Oct 2016   IUI x 7 - BFN

Feb 2017   IVF - BFN

Jan 2018 - Mar 2018   IUI x 3 - BFN

Aug 2018   IVF - BFN

Mar 2019   Donor Egg Bank Assured Refund Program

July 2019   DE IVF unsuccessful (no embryos to transfer)

Mar 2020   DE IVF unsuccessful (transfer cancelled due to COVID-19 and no embryos to freeze)

Aug 2020   DE IVF - BFN

#116 OakvilleMama

OakvilleMama
  • 71 posts
  • My Clinic:Mt Sinai

Posted 14 November 2019 - 08:31 AM

Hi Everyone! Theres been so much activity in this group! Im sorry for everyone that hasnt had success, its so so hard. Congratulations to everyone that has had success, it makes all of this crap we go through worth it!

AFM I am doing a natural FET this month (my first FET) and it feels so weird because Im not really doing anything (so different from IVF). In any event, today is Day 11 and I had my first lining check and am at 7.8 which they said is good. I know nothing, but apparently you need at least 8? I go back tomorrow for more monitoring, not sure when trigger will be so just taking it day by day at this point.

#117 elephantshoes

elephantshoes
  • Cyclebase
  • 869 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 11:12 AM

As long as u had the fries the same day I say it counts! Lol try to stay away from cold foods so instead of assorted sub have grilled chicken or meat ball sub. Keep strong!! You got this!

My goodness Dory!  Don't apologize!!!  This group is made EXACTLY for posting a million pictures of FRERs and asking our opinion. I would love to see another pee stick smile.png  I'm hoping you're just reading too much into it...it's so hard to not super analyze from every possible angle.  FWIW, my lines never really got dark until up around 14-20pt.  At 7 and 9 days they were still relatively light smile.png  You can do it - you'll make it to that blood test!

Ssb - ummm....I had McD's french fries by fluke for dinner the day of transfer but that was because we ran out of time after work and before evening activities and it's the closest drive through to us!  For the next couple of days, I'm avoiding cold foods and then that will probably be it.  I'm already craving an assorted sub sad.png

Lol - I'm staying away from the assorted sub because of the chance of listeria (associated with lunch meats) - hopefully I have to stay away for 9 months!

FET 1 - 1 blast, BFN

FET 3 - 2 blasts, BFN

Immune testing - NK cells too high, LADs too low - 3 LITS + IVIG recommended and completed

BETA #1 - 10dp5dt 252

BETA #2 - 12dp5dt 559

everything is crossed...

BETA #1 - 13dp5dt 420

#118 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 970 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 11:05 PM

Misskika - good luck with your transfer tomorrow!

Dory - how are those lines? Have you kept testing?

Carter - glad you are feeling less itchy with the patch! I hope it stays manageable for you so you can carry on with the transfer!

OakvilleMama - How does a natural FET work? Is there a reason they suggested that rather than a medicated one for you? (I know others who have done them and have always been curious as to whether it would be a better fit or not for me.)

Going grocery shopping tomorrow - making some homemade soup pre-transfer this weekend, as I am going to try and go with the warm food idea! (I am torn because I would like to do pineapple too, but only have it in smoothies and they are not warm!). Also trying some complicated baking (macarons) this weekend to keep my mind busy!

Hope the TWW and/or meds are being kind to everyone!

#119 Ssb

Ssb
  • Global 100+
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:16 AM

Morning ladies! Happy Friday. So I dreamt of my deceased parents who I loved very much and lost just few years ago .... I woke up feeling great and I caved in, decided to POAS. I didnt get 2 lines and my heart broke a million times. I know it may be early but I was so hopeful!

My stats: natural FET on Nov 10 with a PGS tested 5AA0 embryo. My lining was 10.1mm. Continued acupuncture throughout. Following all the meds protocol religiously. And today was 5dp5dt so I was sure I would see something! I was reading on forums that for FET you get lines sooner. As far as symptoms Ive been feeling mild cramps in lower abdomen and today started in lower back and tenderness of breasts.

My beta is Nov 21 I am really going to hold off doing another home pregnancy test til then! Is there still hope!? We have no kids and this is our only chance... Unexplained fertility.

#120 Carter81

Carter81
  • Global 100+
  • 193 posts
  • My Clinic:Ottawa Fertility Clinic

Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:52 AM

YaenaSK - Thanks! All that food talk is making me hungry!! I think I will likely do some baking during the 2ww (if I am luck enough to get to transfer this month) because it is a great distraction and you get to eat all the goodies!! Might tackle a few cookies. Great idea!

Ssb - I'm so sorry you had to see a stark white HPT...nothing worse! It is super early though and I don't think getting lines earlier after doing a FET applies to everyone. I have seen lots of ladies not getting positives really early after a FET. Try not to get too down about it! 

Misskika - good luck with your transfer!

Dory - thinking of you on beta day!

Hi to EOE too!!

TTC since 2012

Me: 39 - DOR and endometriosis 

DH: 36

Jan 2015 - Oct 2016   IUI x 7 - BFN

Feb 2017   IVF - BFN

Jan 2018 - Mar 2018   IUI x 3 - BFN

Aug 2018   IVF - BFN

Mar 2019   Donor Egg Bank Assured Refund Program

July 2019   DE IVF unsuccessful (no embryos to transfer)

Mar 2020   DE IVF unsuccessful (transfer cancelled due to COVID-19 and no embryos to freeze)

Aug 2020   DE IVF - BFN

#121 Ssb

Ssb
  • Global 100+
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:57 AM

Misskika - best of luck with your transfer today!!! Let us know how it goes.

YeanaSK - chiming in on the natural FET.... its when you let your lining naturally get thicker without any meds. As per my doc better chances with natural if a womans body lets the uterus lining thicken itself. Also no progestrone earlier than day of transfer. This is the protocol I am following at least.

Dory - just checking in how are you doing!? How are those lines coming along??

Sherbear - are you staying strong and still not doing a HPT? So so proud of you!

Oakvillemama - ideal lining for transfer is anywhere form 8mm-12mm from what I was told. Best of luck!!

Hi to everyone else and sending loads of baby dust all your way for whichever part of the process youre in. Were in this together.

#122 Ssb

Ssb
  • Global 100+
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:02 AM

Ya youre so right. Im trying to stay positive. And there is only so much in my control. Best of luck with your transfer and I totally baked the night before transfer day as well! Haha baking therapy.

YaenaSK - Thanks! All that food talk is making me hungry!! I think I will likely do some baking during the 2ww (if I am luck enough to get to transfer this month) because it is a great distraction and you get to eat all the goodies!! Might tackle a few cookies. Great idea!

Ssb - I'm so sorry you had to see a stark white HPT...nothing worse! It is super early though and I don't think getting lines earlier after doing a FET applies to everyone. I have seen lots of ladies not getting positives really early after a FET. Try not to get too down about it! 

Misskika - good luck with your transfer!

Dory - thinking of you on beta day!

Hi to EOE too!!

• Carter81 likes this

#123 elephantshoes

elephantshoes
  • Cyclebase
  • 869 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:24 AM

New - I'm so sorry.  Sending you big hugs.  Glad to hear that you're already looking ahead to the future - hoping you can enjoy this holiday season.

Dory - how are you doing?

Ssb - was your embryo PGS tested?  Did MFC make you do IVIG or Intralipids?  5dpt is still really early - hoping you start to see that second line in the next few days!!! 

Sherbear - good luck tomorrow!  Let us know if you POAS!

Hi to EOE!!!

AFM - I'm going CRAZY.  Because I'm on HCG support, I will ONLY get BFPs that at this point are 100% false.  So I've been googling the half life of HCG to see how quickly it drops/leaves your body.  I caved yesterday at 2dpt (I know, I know) and of course it was positive, so now I'm comparing my 3dpt stick to the 2dpt stick to see if there is any variation in colour....which again is waaaaaay too early.  I can't concentrate at work.  Major deadline due.  I need someone to smack me in the head and tell me to let it go for now!  Hopefully the weekend flies by!!!

FET 1 - 1 blast, BFN

FET 3 - 2 blasts, BFN

BETA #1 - 10dp5dt 252

BETA #2 - 12dp5dt 559

everything is crossed...

BETA #1 - 13dp5dt 420

#124 pandora89

pandora89
  • Global 100+
  • 314 posts
  • My Clinic:TRIO

Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:32 AM

Elephantshoes - Thread hoping! I have been following along and just did a successful transfer with HCG boosters in October. So I read that HCG has a half life of 24 hours, but thats mostly for blood. The puregon package insert says that HCG should be out of your bloodstream 72 hours after a shot but takes much longer for urine. With our transfer back in 2017 that resulted in my son, I had very dark positives from 4 days onwards that never got lighter and then a really high beta of almost 900 at 10dp5dt. But this time around my lines would get darker, than lighter, then darker and back and forth so it was really hard to tell this time. I wasnt sure what was going on till closer to 7dp5dt. My beta this time at 10dp5dt was 316. For me personally, I think the HCG didnt show in my urine until 48 hours after the booster shot as my pregnancy test 2 days after would get super dark and then the 3rd day would get lighter. I had boosters every 3 days starting from the day of transfer (and also did an HCG trigger shit to get myself to ovulate). My boosters were each 1,500 IU and my trigger shot was 10,000 IU. 

• elephantshoes likes this

Me - 30 H - 32

TTC #1 since Dec 2013

October 2015 - AMH .43

IVF #1 - Jan 2016. 5 eggs retrieved, 4 matured, 0 fertilized.

IVF#2 - Jan 2016, Converted to IUI -BFN

IVF#3 - Feb 2017
10dp5dt - BFP Beta #1 55. 12dp5dt Beta  #2 132 Beta # 3 332 Beta #4 172,. Ectopic pregnancy in left tube. Pregnancy resolved itself.

FET #1 July 2017 - BFN

FET #2 August 17, 2017 - BFP Beta #1 10dp5dt - 800 , Beta #2 - 1501

08/08/2017 - Ultrasound 5 weeks 6 days shows 1 baby measuring right on track with heartbeat of 110 bpm!! yahoo.gif

14/08/2017 - Ultrasound measuring 6 weeks 6 days at 6 weeks 5 days, heartbeat of 138 BPM.

EDD - 04/05/2018 - Baby BOY! babyboy.gif

DS born May 7th, 2018.

Time for a sibling - No frosties, back to IVF

IVF #1 - 11 retrieved, 7 mature, 1 fertlized, did not make it to blast.

IVF #2 - 8 retrieved, 5 mature, 1 fertilized, 1 5 day blast frozen (5AB)

FET October 2019 - Natural FET cycle with trigger shot & HCG boosters. BFP HCG 10dp5dt - 316 12dp5dt - 687

Ultrasound at 6w1d shows perfect little baby, heart-rate 110BPM yahoo.gif

EDD - 22/06/2020 - Baby GIRL! babygirl.gif

#125 Ssb

Ssb
  • Global 100+
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:46 AM

Elephantshoes - My stats: natural FET on Nov 10 with a PGS tested 5AA0 embryo. My lining was 10.1mm. Continued acupuncture throughout. Following all the meds protocol religiously. MFC didnt make me do IVIG or Intralipids. Keeping fingers toes everything crossed for BETA on Nov 21!