October FET

932 replies to this topic

#101 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 170 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 11 October 2019 - 04:42 AM

Pandora- great news! Here is to hoping the line continues to darken!

Welcome EmmetsMom & tabkay! For the constipation, I've been eating fibre gummies and they are helping keep things on the move. They are also delicious!

Cric- I'll test again after the chaos of Thanksgiving weekend! I'm hesitant to be too full into the excitement of it all until I hear a heartbeat since I've had a chemical and a miscarriage.

On this end, I literally slept all day. I work at home so things have been very flexible though this IVF journey and I feel really fortunate. Had a really random strong craving for kimchi, so I downed a jar of it and chased it with half a jug of apple cider. I don't ever recommend doing this, ladies, unless you are looking for a natural laxative!

Me: 36, Hub: 36

TTC 4 years

Beginning 3rd IVF cycle- hopefully 3rd time's a charm! heart.gif

#102 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Trio

Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:32 AM

Alrightie ladies, cd12 report is in...
Lining is at 9.5 triple line and lead follicle is at 19 and couples of 18-17. Trigger is probably will be ordered tonight and tbe transfer should be wither Wednesday or Thursday ;-)
Hubby 43

Trying to conceive : 2 years
IUI : 4 failed
IVF#1 : 19 folical, 19 retrieved, 11 fertilized with ICIS
FET#1, #2 : FAILED 😭😭
FET#3 : our Son, Alexander was born November 2015 🎉🎉🎉🎂😍💖

Sibling project is started ^^ 😊😊😊
FET #4 (2017) (Natural FET, estrace day3-7, hcg trigger shot, low does hcg every 3 days after transfer)
Cd3 : lining 4.1Cd9 : lining 7.1Cd10 : lining 8.6 tripple line+trigger shot good to go.
Dec2 : transfered 1 5AA BlastoBeta#1 (9dp5dt) 388 !!!!Beta#2 (12dp5dt) 798 !!!!!!! Im officially PREGNANT !!! ;-)
12w NT SCAN showed 10mm Cystic hygroma(didnt get the result until 15w ;-( ;-( )
NIPT low risk all 3 Trisomy 13, 18, 21
17w1d : Diagonsed with 11m cystic hygroma +hydrops
17w2d : Disgnosed with Hypo plastic right heart syndrome
18w4d : TMFR. Our hearts are shattered. Our little sleeping angel baby girl Cicely Bella Veighey was born @2:30.She was beautiful just like her name. She was so loved and so wanted. Mommy and daddy and your big brother will love you forever !!!Sibling project continue with the hole in our heart.Hoping to

TTC our rainbow baby girl (if possible)
FET#5 : transfered perfect 6AA fully hatched
10dp5dt : 428 Progesterone 60
12dp5dt : 709 (not quite double) progesterone 50
14dp5dt: 1457 Progesterone 49
19dp5dt: 6158 Progesterone ?
7w u/s gestrational sac measure 6w2d no fetal pole or heart beat
10w gestrational sac still the same 6w2d still no fetal pole or heart beat. Diagnosed with Blighted ovum ;( took Misoprostole to end the pregnancy and spotting for 8w until beta turned back to 0.

Continue our sibling Progect. We will bring home our rainbow this time!!

#103 Cotton

Cotton
  • Global 100+
  • 361 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 11 October 2019 - 09:40 AM

tabkay - I'm sure your embryo is fine. It was probably still floating around in there

My clinic is very guarded about information too. The Dr only told me the grades (despite paying the extra for embryoscope) because I asked for it. I don't know the grade or the time it took to become blast for the embryo they put in. I have to assume the embryologist put in the best one. I think they guard information because they just don't have time to go over everything and they know we have alot on the line and will obsess over every little detail.

The embryologist looked like a younger version of Aunt Lydia from handmaid's tale, which was somehow comforting. LOL

Canadamommy - How many times did you/will you have to go in for a natural cycle FET? I'm trying to decide if I should try one next time if this doesn't work

AFM - I was bad and used the last pregnancy test in the house at 4 days post transfer and it was a stark white negative. Threw it in the trash because I know this brand does evap lines. It's not even a full four days because I did the transfer at 2pm. I'm gonna try to wait till Monday now I think.

#104 EmmettsMom

EmmettsMom
  • 45 posts
  • My Clinic:RMIA

Posted 11 October 2019 - 10:45 AM

Good morning ladies, I went for my ultrasound this morning to check my lining and they said my lining is at a 9 which is great! So I am all set for a transfer on the 21st!! I tested last time at 4 days post transfer and I almost sh*t my pants when I said a faint line. This time I am not sure if I will test that early because it makes me nervous and my anxiety go crazy but knowing me I will anyway. Its so hard to wait.... I hope everyone is feeling good and I can't wait to hear everyone's progress as we go! 

#105 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 11:19 AM

Cotton - I lucked out this time (this cycle). I had to go in for blood work + u/s for only 3 times. Last time when I did absolute natural FET (no letrozole no trigger shot) i had to go in almost 10days ;-(
Hubby 43

FET #4 (2017) (Natural FET, estrace day3-7, hcg trigger shot, low does hcg every 3 days after transfer)
Cd3 : lining 4.1Cd9 : lining 7.1Cd10 : lining 8.6 tripple line+trigger shot good to go.
Dec2 : transfered 1 5AA BlastoBeta#1 (9dp5dt) 388 !!!!Beta#2 (12dp5dt) 798 !!!!!!! Im officially PREGNANT !!! ;-)
18w4d : TMFR. Our hearts are shattered. Our little sleeping angel baby girl Cicely Bella Veighey was born @2:30.She was beautiful just like her name. She was so loved and so wanted. Mommy and daddy and your big brother will love you forever !!!Sibling project continue with the hole in our heart.Hoping to

10w gestrational sac still the same 6w2d still no fetal pole or heart beat. Diagnosed with Blighted ovum ;( took Misoprostole to end the pregnancy and spotting for 8w until beta turned back to 0.

#106 singlemamatobe

singlemamatobe
  • Global 100+
  • 130 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Regional Fertility Program

Posted 11 October 2019 - 11:21 AM

Tabkay - ive been sick all week and have been coughing and sneezing like crazy. My embies are fine and so are yours. :-) Also, my clinic has never mentioned grading of my embryos, just how they looked at the time of freezing and at the time of transfer. Im not sure the grading info would help me at all? I was happy to hear they looked excellent. Best of luck!

Fertility Issue - Singleness, Age (42 years old) 

TTC Since - 2016

IUI x 8 with donor sperm - BFN

IVF #1 November 2017 - 7 Day 6 blasts frozen, fresh transfer cancelled d/t OHSS

FET #1 March 2018 - two embies transferred, BFN

FET #2 May 2018 - BFP!!! EDD Feb 12/19...SAB at 9 wks icon_cry.gif

FET #3 October 2018 - BFN 

IVF #2 January 2019 - two blasts transferred Jan 27th and four frozen. crsd.gif crsd.gif - BFP! Also moderate OHSS

February 22nd - U/S for bleeding confirmed twin pregnancy, still viable

February 25th - heavy bleeding :-( 

February 27th - confirmed loss of one baby, second baby has a HR of 109 (low) and is measuring small

March 25th - U/S after being in Hawaii for a month, missed miscarriage of baby number two. 

March 27th - D & C

FET #4 July 16, 2019 - transferred two beautiful blasts, BFN

FET #5 Oct 7, 2019 - transferred my last two blasts, BFN. 

Donor Eggs....

FET with DE/DS tentatively scheduled for December 4, 2019 in Greece

#107 BabyforQ

BabyforQ
  • Global 100+
  • 170 posts
  • My Clinic:Hannam

Posted 11 October 2019 - 12:00 PM

Hi All, I hope to be transferring on November 1 (but thought I would join in here anyways!). I was on the September FET thread, but my transfer was cancelled. I had my retrieval in August and i ended up with one mosaic embryo (the two others are abnormal). It is a low level mosaic on a low risk chromosome, so the hope is that it will self correct. We had a consultation with a genetic counsellor, so know all the risks (one of which is higher incidence of MC). This is my third round of IVF (and will be fourth transfer), so we are going ahead with the mosaic in hopes that it works for us. 

I expect CD1 tomorrow or Sunday. I will be on estrace, 20 mg prednisone and baby asprin to start. I will then need to do an intralipid infusion between day 10 - 13. Never done that before. Anyone have any experience with an infusion? My Dr. is "pulling out all the stops" because its mosaic and because its my fourth transfer.  I will also do all the other stuff too (red raspberry leaf tea, acupuncture, vitamin e, pom juice, beets etc).

#108 tabkay

tabkay
  • 95 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:aurora

Posted 11 October 2019 - 01:15 PM

Thank you guys for helping out.
My beta Hcg is on 19th, I cant wait at all. I am just 2dp5dt FET.
I wish this is the cycle, we finally get our baby!!
The wait is killing me, although I have exams to study for, but I cant keep my mind away from thinking about testing...

#109 piano88

piano88
  • Just Hatched
  • 19 posts
  • My Clinic:Georgia Reproductive Medixjne

Posted 11 October 2019 - 01:35 PM

Cric, wonderful news for you about the darker line! Our second beta had more than doubled! The first HCG was 105 8dp5dt, and yesterday at 10dp5dt it was 282! We cant believe it and are in shock like you!

#110 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 01:48 PM

So my #6th FET is set for next Friday October 18th. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Hubby 43

#111 WithLove100

WithLove100
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 05:32 PM

Hi Ladies, I'm new here. I thought I should join too since I'm scheduled for the FET transfer on October 15! I had ivf cycle back in July but had to cancel the fresh transfer since I was at risk of OHSS. I was downgraded for 4 weeks and got started synarel and estrace. Now I'm on 4mg estrace and 600mg prometrium. Had my lining checked on Tuesday and it was at 11, so I'm good to go! We got 2 frozen embries from that cycle so hope both will work out.

#112 tabkay

tabkay
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:35 PM

My transfer was on wednesday at noon, yesterday while wiping down there, i saw a faint pink tint. Ignored it.
Just wiped right now and same tint. :,(
I cant believe it could be over this soon

#113 EmmettsMom

EmmettsMom
  • 45 posts
  • My Clinic:RMIA

Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:02 PM

@tabkay dont get discouraged yet I had the same thing happen with my previous IVF cycle and everything was fine. My clinic said that was very common and I now have a 17 month old! I know how scary it is hopefully you can rest and the bleeding stops. Ill be thinking of you.

#114 Cotton

Cotton
  • Global 100+
  • 361 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:46 PM

tabkay - That is nothing!!!!!! Your cervix is just irritated from the transfer. Don't worry about that one bit .

Ladies - can I swim in a public pool during the 2ww or is that a no no?

#115 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 970 posts
  • My Clinic:Aurora

Posted 11 October 2019 - 10:48 PM

Wow - so much to catch up on!

Congrats to those who have had their transfers and are PUPO! And especially to those with BFPs! Such exciting news. I think we're at three right? Piano, Misskika and Cric?

Good luck to those with transfers coming up this week! My favorite "ritual" is one I just learned last transfer - I actually imagine/visualize the embryo entering my body, finding a cozy spot, and sticking. (A little more in depth but some people find it hokey so... I won't overwhelm!)

Pandora - re: toddlers - my clinic says to "limit" activities but when I asked them directly once, their response was that if you usually lift your toddler, your body is used to the stress and your muscles are conditioned to do it so - it shouldn't be a big deal. I do usually try to lift less for the first 24 hours but after that, it's back to life as usual. (DD is also just over 30lbs.) 

AFM - I am still waiting for my hcg to drop. Ugh. I thought for sure it would be down this week, but it is just hanging in there. Needs to be under 5, and it made it to 20. Hopefully one more week and one more check. I have been using OPKs too, in the off chance I actually ovulate this month, to help me know when my period will return and we can get this show on the road but it is so far off there is just the sketchiest hint of a second line so it's gonna be awhile. I was thinking an early November transfer but we might even be looking at December now. Oh well. Our embryos aren't going anywhere.

Me: 38

DH: 43

June, July, Aug, Sep 2016: IUI. All BFN.

January 2017: IVF #1. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 - BFP! DD born 10/08/17. heart.gif (2 embryos frozen)

Nov 2018: FET #1. 1 transferred. Chemical pregnancy.

Dect 2018: FET #2. Last embryo transferred. BFN.

April 2019: IVF #2. 16 eggs retrieved, 11 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 (5 frozen). Chemical pregnancy again.

Aug 2019: FET #3. 1 transferred - BFP!  Lost HB at 9 week U/S. MMC.  cry.gif

Nov 2019: FET #4. 1 transferred - BFP again! DD due Aug 6/20

#116 tabkay

tabkay
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 11:56 PM

Cotton- thank you. Need hope, wishes and luck!

#117 pandora89

pandora89
  • Global 100+
  • 314 posts
  • My Clinic:TRIO

Posted 12 October 2019 - 07:20 AM

Tabkay - spotting after transfer is very normal and I wouldnt count yourself out!

Cotton - I personally wouldnt. They puncture a hole in your uterus during transfer and I would want to make sure that hole is completely healed before going in the tub/pool/etc and would probably skip it during the TWW.

AFM - 6dp5dt and 3.5 days past last hcg booster, still getting strong lines that are getting darker so I think I can say its a bfp for me. I think I am done with home testing and just going to wait till beta on Wednesday since I take another hcg booster today and Tuesday.
  • yaenaSK likes this

Me - 30 H - 32

TTC #1 since Dec 2013

October 2015 - AMH .43

IVF #1 - Jan 2016. 5 eggs retrieved, 4 matured, 0 fertilized.

IVF#2 - Jan 2016, Converted to IUI -BFN

IVF#3 - Feb 2017
10dp5dt - BFP Beta #1 55. 12dp5dt Beta  #2 132 Beta # 3 332 Beta #4 172,. Ectopic pregnancy in left tube. Pregnancy resolved itself.

FET #1 July 2017 - BFN

FET #2 August 17, 2017 - BFP Beta #1 10dp5dt - 800 , Beta #2 - 1501

08/08/2017 - Ultrasound 5 weeks 6 days shows 1 baby measuring right on track with heartbeat of 110 bpm!! yahoo.gif

14/08/2017 - Ultrasound measuring 6 weeks 6 days at 6 weeks 5 days, heartbeat of 138 BPM.

EDD - 04/05/2018 - Baby BOY! babyboy.gif

DS born May 7th, 2018.

Time for a sibling - No frosties, back to IVF

IVF #1 - 11 retrieved, 7 mature, 1 fertlized, did not make it to blast.

IVF #2 - 8 retrieved, 5 mature, 1 fertilized, 1 5 day blast frozen (5AB)

FET October 2019 - Natural FET cycle with trigger shot & HCG boosters. BFP HCG 10dp5dt - 316 12dp5dt - 687

Ultrasound at 6w1d shows perfect little baby, heart-rate 110BPM yahoo.gif

EDD - 22/06/2020 - Baby GIRL! babygirl.gif

#118 Cric7

Cric7
  • 65 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:RCC

Posted 12 October 2019 - 07:34 AM

Welcome WithLove100 and babyforQ!

Great news about your lining checks and transfer dates emmettsmom and canadamommy2! And those are great looking numbers piano! Congratulations!!!! Pandora - things are looking promising!

Tabkay, the pink spotting could very well be signs of implantation! Hang in there and try not to worry!

We are toying with telling my parents this weekend. I know I should wait until beta, but Ive been keeping this for over a year, and its killing me. They dont even know about our donor. Not only do I want to share the news, I also want the support - especially from mom and stepmom. We are visiting with both sets this weekend, and after a strong line today, Im leaning towards sharing. Thoughts?? (Also, wine is poured as I walk through the door... its getting more and more challenging to come up with excuses that dont raise suspicions!)

#119 Cotton

Cotton
  • Global 100+
  • 361 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 07:47 AM

tabkay - it could even be implantation bleeding!

Pandora - yeah I think you're right about the pool. This pool is especially dirty because baby bottoms go in it. Good for the immune system but not so much for ttc

Cric7 - if you tell them and you miscarry, you will also have to deliver that bad news. If you want to keep the option of mourning in private I would not tell them. If you do tell them make sure you lower their expectations a bit and tell them such an early pregnancy has a 1 in 3 chance of miscarrying. This entirely depends on whether they are the type of people to emotionally support you or drain from you in a crisis.

#120 yaenaSK

yaenaSK
  • Global 100+
  • 970 posts
  • My Clinic:Aurora

Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:38 AM

Pandora - that's awesome, congratulations!

Me: 38

DH: 43

June, July, Aug, Sep 2016: IUI. All BFN.

January 2017: IVF #1. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 - BFP! DD born 10/08/17. heart.gif (2 embryos frozen)

Nov 2018: FET #1. 1 transferred. Chemical pregnancy.

Dect 2018: FET #2. Last embryo transferred. BFN.

April 2019: IVF #2. 16 eggs retrieved, 11 fertilized. 1 transferred on day 5 (5 frozen). Chemical pregnancy again.

Aug 2019: FET #3. 1 transferred - BFP!  Lost HB at 9 week U/S. MMC.  cry.gif

Nov 2019: FET #4. 1 transferred - BFP again! DD due Aug 6/20

#121 singlemamatobe

singlemamatobe
  • Global 100+
  • 130 posts
  • My Clinic:Regional Fertility Program

Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:51 AM

YaenaSK - It is so hard waiting! After my second miscarriage (I ended up with a D&C for the second twin) it took 9 wks to get my period back. I was actually starting to believe it would never arrive but it finally did. It will probably be a few more weeks if your beta is still at 20 and that is ok. Still perfectly normal. Fingers crossed time passes quickly for you!

Fertility Issue - Singleness, Age (42 years old) 

TTC Since - 2016

IUI x 8 with donor sperm - BFN

IVF #1 November 2017 - 7 Day 6 blasts frozen, fresh transfer cancelled d/t OHSS

FET #1 March 2018 - two embies transferred, BFN

FET #2 May 2018 - BFP!!! EDD Feb 12/19...SAB at 9 wks icon_cry.gif

FET #3 October 2018 - BFN 

IVF #2 January 2019 - two blasts transferred Jan 27th and four frozen. crsd.gif crsd.gif - BFP! Also moderate OHSS

February 22nd - U/S for bleeding confirmed twin pregnancy, still viable

February 25th - heavy bleeding :-( 

February 27th - confirmed loss of one baby, second baby has a HR of 109 (low) and is measuring small

March 25th - U/S after being in Hawaii for a month, missed miscarriage of baby number two. 

March 27th - D & C

FET #4 July 16, 2019 - transferred two beautiful blasts, BFN

FET #5 Oct 7, 2019 - transferred my last two blasts, BFN. 

Donor Eggs....

FET with DE/DS tentatively scheduled for December 4, 2019 in Greece

#122 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 01:00 PM

Good afternoon ladies, So my husband decided to get us a new puppy last night lol. We had to drive 4 hrs to TO to get a dog and because it took quite sometime to drive out of TO he had to give me a trigger shot in the car with a puppy on my lab LOL. This should be interesting to be pregnant and have to train the new puppy, and to worry about my 4 years old at the same time LOL
THe puppy sure is cute though so its ok. Well manage ;-)

Anyway im so happy to hear about all the exciting bfp from our group. Hope ill get to be one of them too and so is everyone else ;-) we are all so deserving this!!! 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞😍😍😍🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Hubby 43

#123 tabkay

tabkay
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 02:34 PM

I read that implantation bleeding is not very common and barely noticeable.

Or probably we ttc'ers for years are too nosey and check pn every wipe down there ato fugure out its implantation bleeding.

#124 Misskika007

Misskika007
  • Global 100+
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:24 PM

Canada- congrats on your transfer date! Sending tons of positive energy!

Cotton- lol Aunt Lydia, that would be a strangely comforting embryologist!

Emmettsmom- congrats on lining and good luck for your transfer!

Welcome BabyforQ and WithLove!

Tabkay- are you using progesterone suppositories? They can cause quite a bit of spotting... here is to hoping that the bleeding is related to something positive

Piano- woohoo! Such big congrats and sending a big virtual hug over to you!! How are you feeling?!?

Yaena- here is to hoping your levels drop to norma soon. I love your visualization techniques! Ive been doing a lot of meditation and trying to do similar. It really helps to connect with the deeper (non physical) aspect of conception!

Pandora- woohoo!!! Big congrats!! Crossing fingers your beta looks good on wed!

On this end, I had a mini freak out when I woke up late Friday night to find a bit of light pink spotting. Took another test Saturday morning and there is still a line, bit darker than the one a couple days before so Im chalking the spotting up to cervical irritation from the prog suppositories (a very common side effect!) I have started to feel a bit irritated in there and it has become more and more noticeable over the last few days. Spotting only lasted for a couple hours, right after I put a suppository in. Beta will tell the truth on thurs!

Me: 36, Hub: 36

TTC 4 years

Beginning 3rd IVF cycle- hopefully 3rd time's a charm! heart.gif

#125 tabkay

tabkay
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 10:09 PM

Misskika007_ my beta is on Saturday, but my clinic will be closed on Saturday. Do you think we can go for beta on Friday?

Also, today was d4p5dt and omg, for half an hour, the cramps and feeling was exactly like AF. I had to sit down, because if pelvic pressure and was crying( there was no pain but pressure and U cried coz I knew AF will be here any moment.
But thank Goodness, no AF.