• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#926 London919

London919
  • Global 100+
  • 150 posts
  • Dx:Tubal

Posted 07 July 2020 - 09:42 PM

Congratulations Jay seems you had an interesting birth story but glad to see you and your baby is well .

Afm just dealing with my princess she is something else feisty and fussy but I am enjoying every minute of it. My kids were scared of her at first but now they coming around they said she was too small

Hope you are well with your little ones

#927 Cotton2

Cotton2
  • 35 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 13 July 2020 - 08:26 AM

It's me, Cotton. I uploaded photos from my camera onto my laptop with a small harddrive and it started having problems and logged me out of all of my accounts and I can't remember my login for this site. Still haven't finished baby #1's babybook. lol 

Canada and Jay - I'm sorry to hear you're in so much pain. I hope it's mostly gone now. My pain was never anywhere near that bad. My hospital gave me some kind of a long term local that takes days to wear off. Nobody told me the name. 

Canada - the spinal/epidural was really weird. It was a really weird (and sad) experience to throw in the towel and get the epidural knowing the section was coming because I went through an induced labour medication free with my son. I think I am very sensitive to the opioids because my egg retrieval meds basically knocked me out cold. I only felt pressure from the OB bouncing the baby around trying to get her out, and I'm pretty sure that was felt only on the parts that were not knocked out by the spinal 

Jay - I had a really hard time with my first too, especially the breast feeding. Talking to other moms it seems alot of people have a hard time with their first. It's a learning curve. I think the first labours are harder as well and baby comes out a little more banged up. 

Hoping - I hope you got into a twin rhythm and are somehow getting a little sleep! 

London - is it true all the team green babies were girls and all the known sex babies were boys? Are you finding your one fussy baby harder than twins? 

AFM - baby is doing great. She regained her birth weight in less than a week. I can feel her chubbing up in my arms. If I had an electronic breast pump I'd donate milk. Apparently fattening up babies is something I'm really good at

#928 Cotton2

Cotton2
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 03:19 PM

Hi how is everyone doing??? Hope you are enjoying your babies and everything is well. 

We were discharged from midwives today. Baby is 12 pounds, up from 7lbs 14oz at birth. 

#929 hopingformiracle

hopingformiracle
  • 70 posts
  • My Clinic:Anova Fertility

Posted 06 August 2020 - 05:05 PM

Hi,Congrats to new AND REPEAT MOMS!!!!!

I am very happy to hear that so far it went well for all. Hope everybody is enjoying their babies.

Afm- really busy, my twins are weighing  11.6 lbs and getting bigger and keeping me really busy.... no complaints at all, I am enjoying every single minute with them. I?t is shame i cant load apic of them.

#930 London919

London919
  • Global 100+
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 10:27 PM

Hello ladies glad you all doing well with you all babies!

Afm my little lady is fiesty I dont have time for anything but spoiling her. I dont know how much she weighs but we go for 2 months appointment next week so I will update you all then.

#931 Cotton2

Cotton2
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 11:15 AM

Pandora you should seriously wear surgical masks and wash your hands as soon as you get off the subway. You don't want to catch a new virus every week. I didn't see my family doctor's face for months because she happened to accept us as patients when pregnant. lol

I was going through old posts to find the date I knew I was pregnant for the baby book and found this weirdly prophetic post. 

How is everyone? My baby is great. I haven't weight her recently but she is definitely chubbing up very well. When she's mad I swear she says "mmmmumm mummmm". 

I counted over 15 user names for our month and only a handful of us made it. :( 

Hope everyone is doing well! 

#932 pandora89

pandora89
  • Global 100+
  • 314 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:TRIO

Posted 14 October 2020 - 07:57 PM

Glad you are doing well Cotton! Crazy about your post regarding the subway a year ago. I just hopped on to see how everyone was doing. This is not the maternity leave I had expected but things are going well here. Baby girl was born 6lbs 5oz and is still so tiny but gaining well, which is the complete opposite of her 9lbs 4oz brother who was always so chunky lol.

Me - 30 H - 32

TTC #1 since Dec 2013

October 2015 - AMH .43

IVF #1 - Jan 2016. 5 eggs retrieved, 4 matured, 0 fertilized.

IVF#2 - Jan 2016, Converted to IUI -BFN

IVF#3 - Feb 2017
10dp5dt - BFP Beta #1 55. 12dp5dt Beta  #2 132 Beta # 3 332 Beta #4 172,. Ectopic pregnancy in left tube. Pregnancy resolved itself.

FET #1 July 2017 - BFN

FET #2 August 17, 2017 - BFP Beta #1 10dp5dt - 800 , Beta #2 - 1501

08/08/2017 - Ultrasound 5 weeks 6 days shows 1 baby measuring right on track with heartbeat of 110 bpm!! yahoo.gif

14/08/2017 - Ultrasound measuring 6 weeks 6 days at 6 weeks 5 days, heartbeat of 138 BPM.

EDD - 04/05/2018 - Baby BOY! babyboy.gif

DS born May 7th, 2018.

Time for a sibling - No frosties, back to IVF

IVF #1 - 11 retrieved, 7 mature, 1 fertlized, did not make it to blast.

IVF #2 - 8 retrieved, 5 mature, 1 fertilized, 1 5 day blast frozen (5AB)

FET October 2019 - Natural FET cycle with trigger shot & HCG boosters. BFP HCG 10dp5dt - 316 12dp5dt - 687

Ultrasound at 6w1d shows perfect little baby, heart-rate 110BPM yahoo.gif

EDD - 22/06/2020 - Baby GIRL! babygirl.gif

#933 London919

London919
  • Global 100+
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 05:05 AM

Hello ladies me and my love bug is doing fine . Her siblings are getting very comfortable with her now. I am back working only because we are teleworking but good thing is I have a nanny so she helps a whole lot . She keeps us all busy . She definitely is chunky I think she have to at least be about 15 pounds will be going to doctors on Friday for her 4 month check up. I hope everyone is doing well and motherhood is treating you all well .