• Please log in to reply
929 replies to this topic

#926 London919

London919
  • Global 100+
  • 149 posts
  • Dx:Tubal

Posted 07 July 2020 - 09:42 PM

Congratulations Jay seems you had an interesting birth story but glad to see you and your baby is well .

Afm just dealing with my princess she is something else feisty and fussy but I am enjoying every minute of it. My kids were scared of her at first but now they coming around they said she was too small

Hope you are well with your little ones

#927 Cotton2

Cotton2
  • 20 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 13 July 2020 - 08:26 AM

It's me, Cotton. I uploaded photos from my camera onto my laptop with a small harddrive and it started having problems and logged me out of all of my accounts and I can't remember my login for this site. Still haven't finished baby #1's babybook. lol 

Canada and Jay - I'm sorry to hear you're in so much pain. I hope it's mostly gone now. My pain was never anywhere near that bad. My hospital gave me some kind of a long term local that takes days to wear off. Nobody told me the name. 

Canada - the spinal/epidural was really weird. It was a really weird (and sad) experience to throw in the towel and get the epidural knowing the section was coming because I went through an induced labour medication free with my son. I think I am very sensitive to the opioids because my egg retrieval meds basically knocked me out cold. I only felt pressure from the OB bouncing the baby around trying to get her out, and I'm pretty sure that was felt only on the parts that were not knocked out by the spinal 

Jay - I had a really hard time with my first too, especially the breast feeding. Talking to other moms it seems alot of people have a hard time with their first. It's a learning curve. I think the first labours are harder as well and baby comes out a little more banged up. 

Hoping - I hope you got into a twin rhythm and are somehow getting a little sleep! 

London - is it true all the team green babies were girls and all the known sex babies were boys? Are you finding your one fussy baby harder than twins? 

AFM - baby is doing great. She regained her birth weight in less than a week. I can feel her chubbing up in my arms. If I had an electronic breast pump I'd donate milk. Apparently fattening up babies is something I'm really good at

#928 Cotton2

Cotton2
  • 20 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 06 August 2020 - 03:19 PM

Hi how is everyone doing??? Hope you are enjoying your babies and everything is well. 

We were discharged from midwives today. Baby is 12 pounds, up from 7lbs 14oz at birth. 

#929 hopingformiracle

hopingformiracle
  • 70 posts
  • My Clinic:Anova Fertility

Posted 06 August 2020 - 05:05 PM

Hi,Congrats to new AND REPEAT MOMS!!!!!

I am very happy to hear that so far it went well for all. Hope everybody is enjoying their babies.

Afm- really busy, my twins are weighing  11.6 lbs and getting bigger and keeping me really busy.... no complaints at all, I am enjoying every single minute with them. I?t is shame i cant load apic of them.

#930 London919

London919
  • Global 100+
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 10:27 PM

Hello ladies glad you all doing well with you all babies!

Afm my little lady is fiesty I dont have time for anything but spoiling her. I dont know how much she weighs but we go for 2 months appointment next week so I will update you all then.