16 replies to this topic

#1 CrisBelieve

CrisBelieve
  • 1000+
  • 1645 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Markham Fertility Centre

Posted 06 July 2019 - 09:55 PM

Hello!  Anyone out there also expecting in February or March 2020?  I am due mid-March...It's still early days and hoping things go well but would love to chat with others due around the same time!

I originally created a thread for March only but no one joined.  I noticed a Feb group hasn't yet been started either so hoping that combining the two will get us some more activity!  I was part of a due date group with my last pregnancy and it was so invaluable.  Hoping to connect with others this time around again!  

xoxo

More details on our infertility journey in 'About Me' page

Me: 40, DH: 43

TTC for many years - severe male factor - Obstructive Azoospermia

Our 7th cycle brought us the miracles we were looking for.  Our twin girls were born in 2017!  heart.gif heart.gif

Trying for baby #3

Fresh transfer in Feb 2019 = BFN

FET - June 2019

June 25 - transferred one day 6 grade 2 expanded blast

June 29 - POAS...very very faint line!  

July 4 - beta @ 9dpt = 95, beta @ 11dpt = 311, beta @ 13dpt = 646

July 25 - viability scan @ exactly 7 weeks - one baby with heartbeat of 147!  So very thankful.

August 8 - 9 week ultrasound - baby moving around with heartbeat of 170!

August 30 - 12 week NT scan - all looks well with the babe, heartbeat of 155

October 24 - anatomy scan...everything looks great and we are having a babyboy.gif !  So happy!

#2 melrenee

melrenee
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Procrea

Posted 15 July 2019 - 12:12 PM

Hi Cris, my estimated due date is March 22, 2020...I had my day-5 blast FET on July 5 and have my beta tomorrow.  I've been testing ever since 6dpt and have had strong, dark positives.  I know it's still early but I'm very hopeful and happy to be pregnant right now.  Anyway i'd love to join a march 2020 due date group!

#3 CrisBelieve

CrisBelieve
  • 1000+
  • 1645 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:37 PM

Hiiiii!  So glad to hear from you and welcome!

Congrats on your positive HPTs...sounds like you will get a good number tomorrow!  So you will be 11dpt right?  Good luck!!  Is that your son in your profile pic?  So this would be baby #2?  

AFM - early days here too as well.  I transferred one day 6 blast on June 25 and got a very very faint line 4 days after transfer which got progressively darker as the days went on.  I did my beta on July 4 and it came back at 95.  Two days later it was 311 and two days after that it was 646.  I keep doing HPTs just to make sure the lines are still dark.  Crazy I know!  My viability scan is booked for July 25.

Are you feeling any symptoms?  I don't really feel much...maybe a bit more tired and some breast soreness but that's about it.  I did notice a couple tiny spots of light brown/pink spotting over the weekend though and it freaked me out.  This morning there was a bit more on the toilet paper when I wiped...it was very pale pink.  I messaged my clinic and they said it's common and not to worry but to call them back if it becomes bright red.  Thankfully it seems to have subsided...I hope for good!

Really looking forward to getting to know you and wishing all of us healthy pregnancies!  Good luck on your beta tomorrow and update when you can!

Our 7th cycle brought us the miracles we were looking for.  Our twin girls were born in 2017!  heart.gif heart.gif

Trying for baby #3

FET - June 2019

July 25 - viability scan @ exactly 7 weeks - one baby with heartbeat of 147!  So very thankful.

October 24 - anatomy scan...everything looks great and we are having a babyboy.gif !  So happy!

#4 melrenee

melrenee
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Procrea

Posted 17 July 2019 - 10:32 AM

Thanks so much Cris and congratulations to you as well!  Those numbers sound great and I am still POAS here too.  Today was my first beta (12dp5dt) and it came back at 539.7!  I can't even believe it, I was so worried because last June we were pregnant and my first beta came back at 25 and that ended in miscarriage.  I finally feel some relief and I just want to enjoy this pregnancy.  I go back on Friday for a second beta, so hoping for a nice huge number lol

Yes, I think spotting is common and nothing to be worried about.  I have some symptoms, sore bbs, tiredness, some cramping and I always feel hungry, like alll the time lol

Oh and yes that's my son and husband in the pic...surprisingly, we conceived him naturally after only trying for 6 months...isn't that funny

#5 Pixilicious35

Pixilicious35
  • 5 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Create Toronto

Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:13 PM

Hi there,

I transferred a 6 day FET blastocyst on June 24th! So we are very close! They did not tell me my numbers on my first blood test, they were that bad. But they had double in 24 hours to 69 (still not great number!) but I had another test last Saturday and they said that my numbers were rising very well! I was so emotional that I forgot to ask what they were! I had a lot of bleeding right around when my period would have been due, like ALOT so I thought it was over. I'm still very cautious, but hopeful that it is not going to be a miscarriage. It was my last egg so this is it. I have my first ultrasound on July 26th and literally watching the clock lol. My symptoms have been extreme lower back pain, fatigue and hunger as well!! Congratulations you two! I look forward to the journey together :) 

#6 CrisBelieve

CrisBelieve
  • 1000+
  • 1645 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 09:48 AM

melrenee - Congrats on the awesome beta!  WOOOHOOO!  Good luck with your second beta today but I am sure it will be just fine.  Keep us posted!  

pixi - Welcome!  Ahhh, we are so close!  Oh my, what a roller coaster for you but so happy that the numbers are rising as they should.  I think what matters most is the doubling rate rather than the first number.  Isn't the bleeding so scary??  Thank God it stopped for you.  Being cautious is totally normal, I think anyone going through infertility really can't believe it when it finally works.  Did you do an FET?  My ultrasound is the day before yours so on July 25th!!  I am excited but also nervous and praying that all is well.  I guess soon we will find out.

AFM - I had a some nausea last week that came and went but for past couple days, it's been constant.  I emailed my clinic to fax in a prescription for Diclectin.  I was hoping to bypass the nausea this time around but seems like we are on the same path as my last pregnancy.  When I was pregnant with my twin girls it was bad and didn't go away until 24 weeks.  The Diclectin was the only thing that helped.  Other than the nausea, just have some sore boobs and fatigue. 

have you ladies told anyone yet that you are pregnant?

Trying for baby #3

FET - June 2019

#7 CrisBelieve

CrisBelieve
  • 1000+
  • 1645 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 09:51 AM

Pixi - I just looked on your profile and checked your previous posts and saw that you posted in the Dec 2017 due date group!  How amazing and concidental...I was in that group when I was pregnant with my girls!  We ended up having them on Dec 5.  When was your son born?

Trying for baby #3

FET - June 2019

#8 Michelle34

Michelle34
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 20 July 2019 - 06:54 AM

Hi guys, I did my first FET with a 5 day blast on July 2nd and had a faint positive 4dpt and it got darker every day from then on. I had my Beta on July 14 and it was 773. Which is a great number but is that high for day 12? Could it be more than one in there? Anyway, I have my viability ultrasound for August 6th which my husband and I cannot wait for. Im glad I stumbled upon this group. Ive been looking for one ;)

#9 CrisBelieve

CrisBelieve
  • 1000+
  • 1645 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 11:48 AM

Hi Michelle and welcome!

Congrats on your BFP and on the great beta number.  I don't think your number is too high for 12dpt.  Of course there is no real way of knowing for certain whether it's one or two until your ultrasound!  There is a such a wide range of beta numbers so you really can't go by that.  How have you been holding up?  Any symptoms?  Hopefully the days go by quickly until your viability scan!  

Trying for baby #3

FET - June 2019

#10 janny82

janny82
  • 1000+
  • 1490 posts
  • My Clinic:Edmonton/VFC

Posted 16 August 2019 - 09:58 PM

Hi everyone,
I’d like to cautiously join the group if I may, even though my due date isn’t until mid-April- there wasn’t a group started for April, and as I am very nervous about this pregnancy, I didn’t feel like starting one. Cris, congratulations on your pregnancy! Hard to believe our little ones are going to be 2 in just a few short months!
We did a 5 day transfer of our last embryo on July 29th. I got a very faint positive only 6dp5dt, but became nervous when the lines didn’t seem to get much darker. My first beta at 11dp5dt was a measly 37. (I can’t help but compare that to my last pregnancy, which had an initial beta of 290 and very quickly and steadily doubled). Next beta was 92, then 180, and the most recent was 325, which is a doubling time of about 54 hours or so. However, my clinic hasn’t sounded too thrilled by the numbers, and it doesn’t help that I have had some mild bleeding the past 3 days either. I just keeping waiting for the ball to drop but am trying to remain positive and pray for a miracle. I will not be going for any more betas but will have an ultrasound in about a week to see what’s going on. I just pray they see an embryo in my uterus and not my tubes (as with the slow rising betas and bleeding, of course my mind jumps to worst case scenario eg. Ectopic).
Anyways, even though I may only be in this group for a short little while, I just really needed somewhere to share my worries with some people that understand what I’m going through.
How is everyone else doing?

#11 Hope2020

Hope2020
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 11:01 PM

Hi all. My 5day blastocyst transfer was on 24th June. I felt nauseous right until recently, past the 13/14 weeks, which is a relief, but I am still very choosey food wise and very sensitive to smells. I don't feel as much pain in breasts as the past 3months - that's good too, and feel generally better in my body.
Having said that, I might have overdone it physically recently with my new found apparent energy (?) and in the night of Saturday to Sunday my waters broke at 15weeks while asleep. After that followed a rushed trip to hospital. There the wait for answers and a scan was escrutiating. My waters were gone I was told after physical examination so I prepared for the worse. Then the scan reveiled that there was enough fluid in amniotic sac and that baby was fine! So I was sent home with antibiotics and a sick note for work, confused and emotional but relieved.
So far I feel fine and baby gave plenty of kicks in the afternoon to my delight.

I hope to hear further from your own pregnancies.

Crisbelieve, how was your first scan late July? I hope it was ok.

#12 Hope2020

Hope2020
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 11:08 PM

Janny82 did they eventually rule out the ectopic? And how are you doing? The wait can be overwhelming. When I lost so much fluid and blood my mind was all over the place. But you still hang in there. That's what we do. We are all mums. If not yet in the physical world, we are all mums of angels in our hearts and in our souls.

#13 travelbaby

travelbaby
  • Global 100+
  • 171 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:08 PM

Curious any of you did NIPT test? Or just NT
Im at week 9, and was told to do NT on week 12
But the doc also mentioned there are other tests available to detect more genetic issues. Worth a try?

#14 Maeve88Troy

Maeve88Troy
  • 16 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 15 October 2019 - 01:08 AM

Hello Cris!  Thank you for starting this thread, I'm due March 18 2020.  I had ivf so it was a bit confusing oh how to get my due date at first.  My clinic said I wait for my first scan to get official date - so I got March 18.  But I read online that if you had ivf you can calculate your due date by adding 266 days to your egg retrieval date.  So at first I thought my date was March 16.  Either way I guess we can't really predict a definite date right?  Any of you ladies had a similar problem?

travelbaby do you think you need to get the test?  I think the test is for those who have histories of genetic problems.  If you don't I feel you don't really need to - what did your doctor say?

janny sorry about your struggles, I hope you are better now.  what's your update?

Hope your transfer was my retrieval haha!ajigl.gif

#15 Hope2020

Hope2020
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 01:37 AM

I thought I would add some life to this rather stale thread lol and share my news though noone has asked: We had our most thorough and detailed scan and everything is fine! We even know the sex. At now 6months in the pregnancy and plenty of kicking, I keep enjoying food and the now festive outings with friends, shopping new clothes to accommodate my bump as well getting all ready at home for the new sibling🤞 Greetings from the UK!

#16 CrisBelieve

CrisBelieve
  • 1000+
  • 1645 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 03:52 PM

Hi hope!  Jeez, I know...this thread is way too quiet!  That is wonderful news about your scan.  So.....did you find out the sex or will it be a surprise?  How many weeks are you now?

All is well on my end too.  Officially 24 weeks today!  Our anatomy scan went well last month and we found out we are having a BOY.  Wow, a boy!  After everything girl for the past 2 years, this is going to be an adjustment.  Lol!  We are so happy.

Hope all is well with you and everyone else on this thread!  If you can update, that would be great.  xoxo

Trying for baby #3

FET - June 2019

#17 Maeve88Troy

Maeve88Troy
  • 16 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 25 November 2019 - 09:08 PM

Hi Cris!  Thank you for starting this thread!  I'm due March 16 2020, currently 22w1d, I had backaches from the start - good thing they eased up this second trimester. Had a bit of light bleeding too - but I can wait in two two for my next prenatal visit to ask about it.