The dreadful 2WW - 2 6day, 1 4BB and a 5BB onboard - IVF/FET/IUI Cycle Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The dreadful 2WW - 2 6day, 1 4BB and a 5BB onboard

ttc feticsi 6day blastocyst

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ttcKarma

ttcKarma
  • 22 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 06 June 2019 - 09:34 AM

Hello, today i am 8dpt 6dt the transfer was done May30,Thursday. my progestrone from oil viol was at 14- day before transfer which was good. 

May 30,Thursday- The day of transfer i was sore from the procedure.

May31,Friday (2dpt)- i was not feeling much, slight cramps but not much. I was very bloated.

June 1,Saturday (3dpt)- Bloated, tired, napped a little, but significant twinges and pull in my ride side of uterus- this was all day. My progesterone dropped to 7 (should be more than 10)

June 2, Sunday (4dpt)- Less bloated in the morning, napped for 1.5hrs in the afternoon, significant twinges and pull in the left side today. My clinic switched to daily progesterone oil viol injections and monitoring it through alternate blood work,tired, sore breast (right side more).

June 3 Monday(5dpt)- i was very very tired by end of the evening, my legs were hurting, feeling of AF coming.  Progesterone went up to 11.

June4, Tuesday (6dpt)- "i could sleep all day" feeling, found hard to keep my eyes open. Felt nauseated and pukish in the evening. Wanted to eat something but dint enjoy eating much. Wanted icecream

June 5, Wednesday (7dpt)- No feeling, not bloated, not tired. Depressed, didnt feel pregnant. Did POAS first thing in the morning-it was negative. Later by evening i had period like faint cramps in lower back and lower abdomen . 

i dont know whats going on. Ofcourse i am anxious and want it to work, but this wait is way tooo long. Want to do the POAS tomorrow morning (would be 9dpt) but afraid to do so. Last night while sleeping felt pains in right side again. 

My last FET (in April 2019) resulted in Chemical pregnancy - due to low progesterone. i was less 5 and wasnt caught until after 9dpt. I got a postitive on 5dpt then faded away by 9dpt. 

This time i got a negative on 7dpt. 

i have  two embryos onboard - one of them should stick, 2 would be nice :)

But Gawd help me this misery of waiting. 

And Dr Google is the worst thing but i still dont stop. 

on a side note- shouldnt the transfer date be Day Zero- do you guys agree? 

Anyone please give me some sanity, i feel hopeless. I know it is not over until the beta (which is on June13), but i keep looking for signs.

Fresh IVF July 2010 - Failed

Fresh IVF August 2010- Successful. Have a healthy 8yrs old.  5day blastocyst 

Fresh IVF April 2015 - Failed

FET April 2019 - One 5 day blastocyst . Failed

FET May 2019 - 2 6day blastocyst ,currently in 2ww, Will be 39 in August this year 

#2 hockeynet

hockeynet
  • Global 100+
  • 111 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:One Fertility

Posted 06 June 2019 - 08:39 PM

Hang in there. So hard not to look for signs and symptoms. Just remember everyone is different; there may be no signs with a BFP, and all signs with a BFN, or vice versa. Only beta will tell. Any hobbies you could do to keep your hands and mind busy? Fingers and toes crossed for you...

More about me in profile

#3 ttcKarma

ttcKarma
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 10:11 PM

Yeah I'm working full time. And I'm actually super busy once home with my daughter.
Waiting for Beta. Thank you for writing!

FET May 2019 - 2 6day blastocyst ,currently in 2ww, Will be 39 in August this year 

#4 ttcKarma

ttcKarma
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 12:57 PM

Hello,
My beta came back negative at 14dpt.

#5 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 829 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Trio

Posted 13 June 2019 - 01:38 PM

Hello,
My beta came back negative at 14dpt.

I am so sorry to hear about your sad news hun. I also got sad news for myself as well. The struggling is so real ;-(
Hubby 43

Trying to conceive : 2 years
IUI : 4 failed
IVF#1 : 19 folical, 19 retrieved, 11 fertilized with ICIS
FET#1, #2 : FAILED 😭😭
FET#3 : our Son, Alexander was born November 2015 🎉🎉🎉🎂😍💖

Sibling project is started ^^ 😊😊😊
FET #4 (2017) (Natural FET, estrace day3-7, hcg trigger shot, low does hcg every 3 days after transfer)
Cd3 : lining 4.1Cd9 : lining 7.1Cd10 : lining 8.6 tripple line+trigger shot good to go.
Dec2 : transfered 1 5AA BlastoBeta#1 (9dp5dt) 388 !!!!Beta#2 (12dp5dt) 798 !!!!!!! Im officially PREGNANT !!! ;-)
12w NT SCAN showed 10mm Cystic hygroma(didnt get the result until 15w ;-( ;-( )
NIPT low risk all 3 Trisomy 13, 18, 21
17w1d : Diagonsed with 11m cystic hygroma +hydrops
17w2d : Disgnosed with Hypo plastic right heart syndrome
18w4d : TMFR. Our hearts are shattered. Our little sleeping angel baby girl Cicely Bella Veighey was born @2:30.She was beautiful just like her name. She was so loved and so wanted. Mommy and daddy and your big brother will love you forever !!!Sibling project continue with the hole in our heart.Hoping to

TTC our rainbow baby girl (if possible)
FET#5 : transfered perfect 6AA fully hatched
10dp5dt : 428 Progesterone 60
12dp5dt : 709 (not quite double) progesterone 50
14dp5dt: 1457 Progesterone 49
19dp5dt: 6158 Progesterone ?
7w u/s gestrational sac measure 6w2d no fetal pole or heart beat
10w gestrational sac still the same 6w2d still no fetal pole or heart beat. Diagnosed with Blighted ovum ;( took Misoprostole to end the pregnancy and spotting for 8w until beta turned back to 0.

Continue our sibling Progect. We will bring home our rainbow this time!!

#6 ttcKarma

ttcKarma
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 03:09 PM

Hello Canadamommy!
Thank you for writing to me. I'm a wreck today even though I was prepared.I realize strongly how the women and men in this forum understand you and relate to you- this misery and ordeal.
I'm sad today more because for last six months I had put many things on hold, I had given my 200%. I spent all my money with meds, accupunture naturopath, nutritionist- just to work towards one goal. I feel such a failure today. This was my last last chance. This was my third attempt in four years to give my daughter a sibling. This would always be a dream.
I'm forever thankful that I have her.

Okay I'm done venting out. Tomorrow is another day.

#7 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 829 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 03:54 PM

Yes hun. Tomorrow is another day. My news is also grim too. I’ve been putting a lot of money and time as well. I was hoping to give my son a sibling too. Now wish we could just go out to drink together.
  • ttcKarma likes this
Hubby 43

FET #4 (2017) (Natural FET, estrace day3-7, hcg trigger shot, low does hcg every 3 days after transfer)
Cd3 : lining 4.1Cd9 : lining 7.1Cd10 : lining 8.6 tripple line+trigger shot good to go.
Dec2 : transfered 1 5AA BlastoBeta#1 (9dp5dt) 388 !!!!Beta#2 (12dp5dt) 798 !!!!!!! Im officially PREGNANT !!! ;-)
18w4d : TMFR. Our hearts are shattered. Our little sleeping angel baby girl Cicely Bella Veighey was born @2:30.She was beautiful just like her name. She was so loved and so wanted. Mommy and daddy and your big brother will love you forever !!!Sibling project continue with the hole in our heart.Hoping to

10w gestrational sac still the same 6w2d still no fetal pole or heart beat. Diagnosed with Blighted ovum ;( took Misoprostole to end the pregnancy and spotting for 8w until beta turned back to 0.

#8 ttcKarma

ttcKarma
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:51 PM

Oh no hun, your message doesn't sound good. Hope you okay? I saw your bfp update on another thread.
Yes we must go out for drinks one day! Btw I'm from Ont.

#9 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 829 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 07:25 AM

Oh no hun, your message doesn't sound good. Hope you okay? I saw your bfp update on another thread.
Yes we must go out for drinks one day! Btw I'm from Ont.

Me too. Im close to TO ;-)
Hubby 43

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ttc, feticsi, 6day blastocyst