Posted 12 June 2019 - 03:37 PM

Praying for you, and take care.

#52 schlepp

schlepp
  • Global 100+
  • 935 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 13 June 2019 - 09:25 AM

canadamommy2 - I'm so sorry. I hope they're wrong. You can measure behind early on. I read up on it as it seems like one of mine is measuring behind. Fingers crossed that is all it is. 

(age 38) June 2016 IVF #1 antagonist, 13 mature eggs, 4 fertilized, 1 blast frozen

October 2016 FET #1 cancelled, thin lining

Changed clinics

(age 39) April 2017 FET #1.1 BFN

July 2017 partner has vasectomy reversal

Feb & March 2018 - Medicated IUI x2 - BFN (even with 7 mature follicles on the 2nd IUI)

(age 40) May 2018 IVF#2, lupron flare, 7 mature eggs, 5 fertilized, 1 blast & 1 morula fresh transfer, BFN. 1 low quality blast frozen

June 2018 IVF#3 mini stim, 1 egg, immature

Sept/Oct 2018 IVF#4 antagonist with HGH - CANCELLED due to high estrogen/29mm cyst

Oct 2018 IVF#4.1 antagonist with HGH - 7 eggs, all mature, 6 fertilized, 2 blasts on day 6, PGS tested/euploid

November 2018 FET #2 w/immune protocol and 1 PGS tested -  BFN

Locus Medicus testing for virus, bacteria and immune issues. Husband treated.

(age 41) April 2019 IVF#5 converted to IUI#3 due to follicle growth. BFP 12 day post IUI. Di/Di twins.

Dec 17 2019 - Baby boy and girl born at 36 weeks + 2 days. Everyone very healthy. 

See my 'about me' page for more detail on my treatment history.

#53 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 791 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Trio

Posted 13 June 2019 - 01:40 PM

Thanks ladies. I really hope the baby will keep growing and show me his or her face next Friday!! At least there is a yolk sac, there is hope!!
Hubby 43

Trying to conceive : 2 years
IUI : 4 failed
IVF#1 : 19 folical, 19 retrieved, 11 fertilized with ICIS
FET#1, #2 : FAILED 😭😭
FET#3 : our Son, Alexander was born November 2015 🎉🎉🎉🎂😍💖

Sibling project is started ^^ 😊😊😊
FET #4 (2017) (Natural FET, estrace day3-7, hcg trigger shot, low does hcg every 3 days after transfer)
Cd3 : lining 4.1Cd9 : lining 7.1Cd10 : lining 8.6 tripple line+trigger shot good to go.
Dec2 : transfered 1 5AA BlastoBeta#1 (9dp5dt) 388 !!!!Beta#2 (12dp5dt) 798 !!!!!!! Im officially PREGNANT !!! ;-)
12w NT SCAN showed 10mm Cystic hygroma(didnt get the result until 15w ;-( ;-( )
NIPT low risk all 3 Trisomy 13, 18, 21
17w1d : Diagonsed with 11m cystic hygroma +hydrops
17w2d : Disgnosed with Hypo plastic right heart syndrome
18w4d : TMFR. Our hearts are shattered. Our little sleeping angel baby girl Cicely Bella Veighey was born @2:30.She was beautiful just like her name. She was so loved and so wanted. Mommy and daddy and your big brother will love you forever !!!Sibling project continue with the hole in our heart.Hoping to

TTC our rainbow baby girl (if possible)
FET#5 : transfered perfect 6AA fully hatched
10dp5dt : 428 Progesterone 60
12dp5dt : 709 (not quite double) progesterone 50
14dp5dt: 1457 Progesterone 49
19dp5dt: 6158 Progesterone ?
7w u/s gestrational sac measure 6w2d no fetal pole or heart beat
10w gestrational sac still the same 6w2d still no fetal pole or heart beat. Diagnosed with Blighted ovum ;( took Misoprostole to end the pregnancy and spotting for 8w until beta turned back to 0.

Continue our sibling Progect. We will bring home our rainbow this time!!

#54 schlepp

schlepp
  • Global 100+
  • 935 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 11:25 AM

Canadamommy2 - I hope you got some better news. 

Cross posting (Already put in the December due date thread)

I finally saw an OB today (rather than random OBGYN at health care clinic) and will see another tomorrow (you meet a few here and then pick). The one today I really liked. She was much more accurate with the measurements. They're at 10w+5d which is actually a few days ahead. Gives me some confidence. And finally got their heart rates at 169 and 180. Estimated due date since there are two is around December 16/17 at 37 weeks. OB already told me I would likely need to stop work at 34 weeks. 

I didn't even have to ask and the OB was writing up the referral for the 12 week scan and NIPT. Still not sure which NIPT I'll be able to do as there are two but they have Harmony, Panorama or Genesis at the clinic my referral is for for the scan and blood test. The test is in 2.5 weeks and I'm excited as my husband will be in town and be able to be there for them. At 41 I am obviously nervous for the results.  

I always thought I didn't want to know the gender but I think that was when I was having one. The OB almost told me the gender of one today and was thankful she asked before telling. My husband and I discussed it and if the genetic testing goes well we think we'll find out but not tell anyone. Might be easier planning wise for us. 

Still nauseous but got back to the gym. Which helps with the nausea as I get up at 5am those mornings, eat and take 1/2 a pill. Those days I seem to be ahead of the nausea whereas this morning with a 6:15 wakeup I was not and it was a long day of it. 

How is everyone else doing? Is anyone else going the screening?

• returnable likes this

(age 38) June 2016 IVF #1 antagonist, 13 mature eggs, 4 fertilized, 1 blast frozen

Changed clinics

Feb & March 2018 - Medicated IUI x2 - BFN (even with 7 mature follicles on the 2nd IUI)

(age 40) May 2018 IVF#2, lupron flare, 7 mature eggs, 5 fertilized, 1 blast & 1 morula fresh transfer, BFN. 1 low quality blast frozen

Sept/Oct 2018 IVF#4 antagonist with HGH - CANCELLED due to high estrogen/29mm cyst

Oct 2018 IVF#4.1 antagonist with HGH - 7 eggs, all mature, 6 fertilized, 2 blasts on day 6, PGS tested/euploid

(age 41) April 2019 IVF#5 converted to IUI#3 due to follicle growth. BFP 12 day post IUI. Di/Di twins.

Dec 17 2019 - Baby boy and girl born at 36 weeks + 2 days. Everyone very healthy. 

#55 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 791 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 06:21 PM

I actually had my prenatal apt with my GP today. She didnt seem to be too concern that there is no fetal pole at 6w2d. She said if there is no yolk sac then its another story. Shes waiting for my dating u/s this Friday so she can refer me out to see my Geneticist. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 for the good out come!
No cramping, no spotting. So sooo far soo good 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Schlepp - how did you break the pill in half? Just use the knife? Ive been throwing up all day and night. Whenever I took 2 at night, it knock me out all day the next day. ;-(
Hubby 43

FET #4 (2017) (Natural FET, estrace day3-7, hcg trigger shot, low does hcg every 3 days after transfer)
Cd3 : lining 4.1Cd9 : lining 7.1Cd10 : lining 8.6 tripple line+trigger shot good to go.
Dec2 : transfered 1 5AA BlastoBeta#1 (9dp5dt) 388 !!!!Beta#2 (12dp5dt) 798 !!!!!!! Im officially PREGNANT !!! ;-)
18w4d : TMFR. Our hearts are shattered. Our little sleeping angel baby girl Cicely Bella Veighey was born @2:30.She was beautiful just like her name. She was so loved and so wanted. Mommy and daddy and your big brother will love you forever !!!Sibling project continue with the hole in our heart.Hoping to

10w gestrational sac still the same 6w2d still no fetal pole or heart beat. Diagnosed with Blighted ovum ;( took Misoprostole to end the pregnancy and spotting for 8w until beta turned back to 0.

#56 ebbe

ebbe
  • 28 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:Markham Fertility

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:35 PM

Canadamommy2- keep praying for you and hope for the best!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🤞🤞🤞

Schlepp- great to hear about your update! Good to hear you are
back at the gym! Im hoping to keep my baby gender a surprise, I think it will be nice...

Afm- I had my almost 10 weeks ultrasound on Monday, and everything is still measuring on track... 🙏🏻, I learned that my fertility doctor would also assume the role of being my OB... to be honest, not sure how I feel about that.... hes a smart and knowledgeable doctor, but not the most caring one in the world.. and hes half retired... so its not easy to get a hold of him...out of 4 egg retrievals Ive had at the clinic, hes only done one and he wasnt even the one who did my transfer...

My nurse started asking me about whether I wanted to do the NIPT ahead of them, she said some ladies get a bit more anxious will opt to do the NIPT ahead of the 12 week scan and IPS... I was a bit over my head and at the time I decided to just wait until I do the 12 weeks scan and IPS.. and the nurse mentioned that the NIPT would be free if I didnt pass the IPS.. but now that Im thinking more about it, Im wondering whether I should go ahead to do the NIPT out of pocket for piece of mind...

Anyone have opinions about this?

#57 schlepp

schlepp
  • Global 100+
  • 935 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:37 PM

Canadamommy2 - I was using a knife but now I just bite them in half. Not an exact science but works. Fx for more good news for you!

ebbe - I saw a 2nd OB for a consult today (feels crazy to be shopping around!) and this OB said do the NIPT screen and then not the 12 week scan. Since the scan is only 80% accurate and according to her the NIPT is closer to 99%. 

Now I have to decide between these two OBs. Like them both and the one today was a real OB clinic which had a nice feel. But it is super far from work and I feel like I would be stressed about constantly being late to work etc. And I would have to go every 3 weeks. The other one is other specialities as well and doesn't feel like an OB clinic at all. But is much more convenient and also take my insurance for direct billing. Liked both OBs although one probably has a bit more experience than the other. Will try to make up my mind this weekend. The one today said I could come in the next day to do the NIPT blood work. Whereas I have booked in somewhere to do that with the 12 weeks scan in two weeks. I was so tempted to quickly do the NIPT but then would be choosing that clinic. 

Changed clinics

#58 ebbe

ebbe
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 02:38 PM

Schlepp- I did make up my mind and decided to go ahead with the NIPT out of pocket for piece of mind. Like you mentioned, its more accurate then the 12 weeks blood test so might as well.. weve already spent a fortune on fertility treatments.. whats another $550 right? Haha.

Sounds like both OBs are good choices, maybe the one with more experience since you are carrying two babies this time round? But Im sure whichever you choose will be a good choice :)

#59 babybabydust

babybabydust
  • 36 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:32 PM

I had my first ultrasound today. I am measuring 6 w 4 d which is exactly where I should be. Hb was 124. I go back next week for follow up.

Ebbe- that sounds like a tough decision. I still have no idea who I want to use or even which hospital I want to deliver at, which I need to know in order to choose care provider.
  • schlepp likes this

Me:40  DH: 42

PCOS, one blocked tube.

Currently in IVF cycle

#60 ebbe

ebbe
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:12 PM

Babybabydust- happy to hear about your update!!! Fx for everything to continue smoothly!!

#61 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 791 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 01:33 PM

Hi ladies, today u/s comfirmed that I am having a blighted ovum. There is no growth of the sac. No fetal pole was found and there was no heart beat. The embryo stop growinf at 6w2d. I think I am going to wait for the nature to take its course. I took the pills before and it was hell. No d&c here because of pervious c section. I am sad and heart broken. I thought this is it. I thought this time for sure well bring home a rainbow and a sibling for my son. We might try again but I am not so sure.
Hubby 43

#62 ebbe

ebbe
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:45 PM

Canadamommy2- Im so sorry to hear about your news.... take the time to recover and to take care of yourself....dont think too much about the future at this point, just take the time to love yourself and spend some loving time with your family. Here for you if you ever need anyone to hear you out. Take lots of care!

#63 schlepp

schlepp
  • Global 100+
  • 935 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 04:29 AM

Canadamommy2 - I am so sorry to read your update. I hope you recover well and are surrounded by support. Take care of yourself. 

Changed clinics

#64 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 791 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 06:52 PM

Thanks ladies. Still no cramping or spotting ;-( and this morning sickness is still hanging on soo tight. I want it over likeNOW ;-(
Hubby 43

#65 eastvangirl

eastvangirl
  • 20 posts
  • My Clinic:Olive

Posted 02 July 2019 - 02:55 PM

Hey guys. Thought I would join. Due Jan 20/20. Just had my 10w5d ultrasound and looks like normal growth and heartbeat. I have had 2 miscarriages with IVF over the last 3 years so praying this will be the one that makes it all the way. Decided today not to do the NIPT test as the embryo was tested with PGS and came back normal. Would have loved to know the sex early though! But not worth it to throw away more money in our doctors opinion. 

• schlepp likes this

#66 prairiechild

prairiechild
  • Global 100+
  • 371 posts
  • My Clinic:Heartland

Posted 04 July 2019 - 08:24 AM

Hi ladies,

I am going to join you here. Due with twins in Jan 2020, so likely will be a December baby in the end.

We have one daughter who is 2 1/2 as well. Waiting for my 12 week u/s and time is going by so slowly! Would just love to know that everything is going okay in there!
  • schlepp likes this

#67 schlepp

schlepp
  • Global 100+
  • 935 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 10:38 AM

Hi ladies,

I am going to join you here. Due with twins in Jan 2020, so likely will be a December baby in the end.

We have one daughter who is 2 1/2 as well. Waiting for my 12 week u/s and time is going by so slowly! Would just love to know that everything is going okay in there!

I'm also due with twins in Jan, so will be due in December. Just had my 12 week ultrasound. They measured 12+5 and 13. They are di/di which is a relief. We did NIPT as well but are waiting until the anatomy scan at 20 weeks to find out the sexes. NIPT would only have been able to tell us if there was a boy or no boy in there. 

I've had scans at 7, 9 and 10.5 weeks. Will be a long wait for the next one!

• returnable likes this

Changed clinics

#68 schlepp

schlepp
  • Global 100+
  • 935 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 12:09 AM

Just checking in. How is everyone doing? Nausea fading? Mine seems to be and I have more energy although still enjoy a nap here and there. 

Changed clinics

#69 prairiechild

prairiechild
  • Global 100+
  • 371 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 11:43 PM

I have been feeling pretty awful this weekend. Had a really painful episode of my face and neck swelling up like crazy. Went to emerg today and they gave me antibiotics that seem to be helping. Counting the hours until my first ultrasound, esp since I couldnt find the babies heartbeats today. 😢 Hoping everything is okay, and also cant wait to go off my estrace, prometrium and prednisone later this week!

#70 ebbe

ebbe
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:51 PM

eastvangirl- Welcome and congrats! With your PGS tested embryo, i'm sure everything is fine! We opted out of PGS- much to my dr's dismay, but I did just get the results of my NIPT back and everything came back low risk, so we are grateful. We actually opted out of finding out the gender, haha (people were shocked as we paid out of pocket for the NIPT) but we figure it's one of those nice surprises in life we will only get once or twice in our life time. 

prairiechild- Congratulations on twins! How exciting. But I hope your painful episode has subsided! The ultrasound at emerg is not that sensitive so don't be too worried! Good luck on your first ultrasound and keep us posted!!

Schlepp- Glad to hear your nausea is fading! Sounds like you are getting your energy back and that's awesome! I actually have been in hiding cause I'm still battling fatigue.... I thought as soon as i passed 12 weeks, all my energy would rush back... I guess that wasn't the case, hahaha, I've been trying to do activities about an hour before my nap time calls (around 4pm) and it seems to help battle the fatigue a little bit, but if i don't end up napping that day, I seem to have to pay for it the next day.... Did you finalize your OB?

AFM- We did our 12 week ultrasound a couple of weeks ago, and the tech was very nice, she showed us a lot of the baby's detail which was nice. Next ultrasound won't be until 20 weeks, which seems super far away as I had been doing bi weekly ultrasounds until now.... but it's nice not to have to attend the fertility clinic on such a regular basis. 

Canadamommy2- Are you still on this thread? I hope you have taken some time to rest and recover. Hope everything's been ok. Have been thinking about you and hope your next cycle will go well for you, whenever that may be. xoxo

#71 Queen17

Queen17
  • Global 100+
  • 232 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Regional fertility clinic Calgary

Posted 18 July 2019 - 12:05 PM

Hey ladies. Im ready to join here!! I am expecting di/di twins from an ivf cycle with my wifes eggs. We have an almost 3 year old daughter from my eggs. I am due Jan 30. So 12 weeks today. I had my NT scan today and everything looks good. I have been pretty tired and nauseous in the evenings which doesnt really seems to be subsiding yet. But its been such a long road to get here that Im not complaining!! I have a couple days of my estrace left, and another week or 2 of progesterone. Im also taking asa daily due to history of pregnancy induced hypertension. I also have one last intralipid treatment left with my naturopath next week!! Looking forward to be done the first trimester and hopefully relax a bit. I have some spotting at 6 & 8 weeks due to SCH so its been a little stressful but hopefully will be good from here on out!

#72 schlepp

schlepp
  • Global 100+
  • 935 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 12:34 PM

ebbe - I may have spoken too soon on the energy. I am a wreck this week. Trying to make myself get to the gym tomorrow as I have had everything from terrible sleep, morning meetings and then feet/ankle swelling make me avoid the gym this week. I also just found an apartment and am now coordinating furnishing it etc. So exhausted. Definitely feel like that energy window was short lived. Hope this week was just life admin dragging me down. I did pick an OB and am happy with the OB and her clinic so far. 

queen17 - Welcome! I'm also having di/di twins. Also had a massive bleed at 6.5 weeks and then the rest of it came out over the next two weeks. Fairly terrifying. It never feels like I'm on sure footing with this pregnancy. I want to get excited but after NIPT and NT, I now feel like the next hurdle is the anatomy scan at the very end of August.

AFM: I have no ankles. Crazy amounts of swelling which would worry me more if I didn't just see my OB and get my BP checked and my urine checked for glucose and protein. I am seeing her every 3 weeks and this time she did a growth scan. This is my 5th scan overall and I was at 14w+1 when she did it. I guess she does them at every visit at this point. A was measuring 14+5 and B was at 15w. OB was very happy with this and hopes this trend continues as it gives them a better shot at avoiding NICU time if they are robust. As a twin myself, my sister and I were born at 36 weeks at 6.5 lbs and 7lbs. No NICU time and no issues. 

Off to source out compression socks which will be brutal as it is 40+ everyday where I live. 

Changed clinics

#73 prairiechild

prairiechild
  • Global 100+
  • 371 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 07:56 AM

Compression socks already? 😮

My NT scan went well. Been feeling a bit better blood pressure wise since my OB imposed my bp meds by sixfold. Definitely still having lots of morning sickness though and cant wait for that to stop. I was 12 + 5 at my scan and the babies were measuring 13 + 1 so that was nice to see. My OB has called since and my LDH is elevated already which it wasnt till the end of my first pregnancy. Had no idea what that was except a marker for pre eclampsia which she told me over the phone. After googling it, I am a bit concerned but hopeful that the increase in bp meds and being on antiobiotics for my bizarre swollen jaw that started last week will help. Apparently LDH is a marker for all sorts of cellular damage, not exclusively pre-e. So def gonna worry about that till my next appt next month.

#74 prairiechild

prairiechild
  • Global 100+
  • 371 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 09:54 PM

How is everyone doing? Had my 16 week ultrasound today and the babies are growing well. We are having a boy and a girl. Very excited!!

I am still having morning sickness but my blood pressure has swung In the other direction - on the low side now. Probably wont last for too long with my history of hypertension in pregnancy.
  • schlepp likes this

#75 ashes808

ashes808
  • Just Hatched
  • 7 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:fertility INSTITUTE of hawaii

Posted 14 August 2019 - 12:36 AM

hi Im 5w 4d . my hcg level was 316 2nd 766 3rd 1939. i hope because it doubled properly it would be a full term pregnancy.