132 replies to this topic

#1 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Trio

Posted 25 May 2019 - 02:01 PM

Hi ladies, I am currently 5w5d according to my last lmp. But if according to an ivf world with a 5d embryo transfer than I would be 4w6d.

A lite bit about myself
Im 35
Hubby is 44

We got 1 3.5 years old son (ivf baby)
And 1 baby girl in heaven (we loss her due to genetic disorder 2018)

My HCG are
428 (10dp5dt)
709 (12dp5dt)
1457 (14dp5dt)

My 4th beta is next wednesday and the 7w ultrasound is in 2 weeks and a couple days.

I really wish Ill get to meet my little rainbow this time.
How are you ladies feeling so far?
Lets hope we all get to have a healthy and smooth pregnancy and bring our babies home in January 2020.
Hubby 43

Trying to conceive : 2 years
IUI : 4 failed
IVF#1 : 19 folical, 19 retrieved, 11 fertilized with ICIS
FET#1, #2 : FAILED 😭😭
FET#3 : our Son, Alexander was born November 2015 🎉🎉🎉🎂😍💖

Sibling project is started ^^ 😊😊😊
FET #4 (2017) (Natural FET, estrace day3-7, hcg trigger shot, low does hcg every 3 days after transfer)
Cd3 : lining 4.1Cd9 : lining 7.1Cd10 : lining 8.6 tripple line+trigger shot good to go.
Dec2 : transfered 1 5AA BlastoBeta#1 (9dp5dt) 388 !!!!Beta#2 (12dp5dt) 798 !!!!!!! Im officially PREGNANT !!! ;-)
12w NT SCAN showed 10mm Cystic hygroma(didnt get the result until 15w ;-( ;-( )
NIPT low risk all 3 Trisomy 13, 18, 21
17w1d : Diagonsed with 11m cystic hygroma +hydrops
17w2d : Disgnosed with Hypo plastic right heart syndrome
18w4d : TMFR. Our hearts are shattered. Our little sleeping angel baby girl Cicely Bella Veighey was born @2:30.She was beautiful just like her name. She was so loved and so wanted. Mommy and daddy and your big brother will love you forever !!!Sibling project continue with the hole in our heart.Hoping to

TTC our rainbow baby girl (if possible)
FET#5 : transfered perfect 6AA fully hatched
10dp5dt : 428 Progesterone 60
12dp5dt : 709 (not quite double) progesterone 50
14dp5dt: 1457 Progesterone 49
19dp5dt: 6158 Progesterone ?
7w u/s gestrational sac measure 6w2d no fetal pole or heart beat
10w gestrational sac still the same 6w2d still no fetal pole or heart beat. Diagnosed with Blighted ovum ;( took Misoprostole to end the pregnancy and spotting for 8w until beta turned back to 0.

Continue our sibling Progect. We will bring home our rainbow this time!!

#2 ebbe

ebbe
  • 28 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:Markham Fertility

Posted 26 May 2019 - 11:45 PM

Hi Canadamommy2,

Ive been hoping someone would start the January 2020 due date group. I have been lurking here for a while.

Im 37 and my hubby is 41.

We have been through 6 ivfs, to end up with a total of 2 day 5 blasts which we transferred one on April 28.
I have also gone through multiple immune testing and treatment to get to this transfer point. Needless to say this has been a long, long, tiring, emotional journey.

I became pregnant for the first time in my life after that transfer on April 28, and Im currently 6 weeks, 6 days pregnant according to the Ivf due date calendar.

My clinic only gave me one beta which was 993 at 12dp5dt. I guess that number was good enough for them? They didnt do a second beta. A My viability ultrasound is next week Monday, and Im totally freaking out...

Im extremely nervous and of course worried... but I try very hard not to think about it too much.

Congrats on your BFP and I hope you and all of us ladies here will experience a happy and healthy 9 months!!

#3 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 06:20 AM

Hi Ebbie- I was hoping for sometime to started one too but so far no one did so I did. Last time I did started it ended up sadly hopefully this time Ill get to bring this 🌈 home.

Congratulations on your bfp🎉🎉 that number is great for 12dp5dt. Most clinic wants to see the raise of the bata though. But yeah there is nothing no one can do at this point until u/s I guess. Please dont stress. Your number is a really good start ;-)
And the u/s coming up next Monday? Soo exciting!! Mine in like 2 weeks from wedensday ;-)
Hubby 43

FET #4 (2017) (Natural FET, estrace day3-7, hcg trigger shot, low does hcg every 3 days after transfer)
Cd3 : lining 4.1Cd9 : lining 7.1Cd10 : lining 8.6 tripple line+trigger shot good to go.
Dec2 : transfered 1 5AA BlastoBeta#1 (9dp5dt) 388 !!!!Beta#2 (12dp5dt) 798 !!!!!!! Im officially PREGNANT !!! ;-)
18w4d : TMFR. Our hearts are shattered. Our little sleeping angel baby girl Cicely Bella Veighey was born @2:30.She was beautiful just like her name. She was so loved and so wanted. Mommy and daddy and your big brother will love you forever !!!Sibling project continue with the hole in our heart.Hoping to

10w gestrational sac still the same 6w2d still no fetal pole or heart beat. Diagnosed with Blighted ovum ;( took Misoprostole to end the pregnancy and spotting for 8w until beta turned back to 0.

#4 schlepp

schlepp
  • Global 100+
  • 935 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:58 AM

I posted to December but am not sure on where my due date will land. But I am around 7 weeks right now and had my first scan on Saturday. They saw two sacs so my understanding is if they both make it I would be due in December. So I might stay on both threads as date wise we are all closer together than in the other group. Some of those women are lucky enough to be over the morning sickness.

I've got it pretty much all day along with way too much saliva. But I haven't thrown up yet. You can read my full story in my profile and I did post about it in December as well. 

Still all feels surreal and my husband and I can't let ourselves believe it is real. I've got another scan booked for 9 weeks. 

Good luck with your first scans!

• ebbe likes this

(age 38) June 2016 IVF #1 antagonist, 13 mature eggs, 4 fertilized, 1 blast frozen

October 2016 FET #1 cancelled, thin lining

Changed clinics

(age 39) April 2017 FET #1.1 BFN

July 2017 partner has vasectomy reversal

Feb & March 2018 - Medicated IUI x2 - BFN (even with 7 mature follicles on the 2nd IUI)

(age 40) May 2018 IVF#2, lupron flare, 7 mature eggs, 5 fertilized, 1 blast & 1 morula fresh transfer, BFN. 1 low quality blast frozen

June 2018 IVF#3 mini stim, 1 egg, immature

Sept/Oct 2018 IVF#4 antagonist with HGH - CANCELLED due to high estrogen/29mm cyst

Oct 2018 IVF#4.1 antagonist with HGH - 7 eggs, all mature, 6 fertilized, 2 blasts on day 6, PGS tested/euploid

November 2018 FET #2 w/immune protocol and 1 PGS tested -  BFN

Locus Medicus testing for virus, bacteria and immune issues. Husband treated.

(age 41) April 2019 IVF#5 converted to IUI#3 due to follicle growth. BFP 12 day post IUI. Di/Di twins.

Dec 17 2019 - Baby boy and girl born at 36 weeks + 2 days. Everyone very healthy. 

See my 'about me' page for more detail on my treatment history.

#5 ebbe

ebbe
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:59 AM

Hi Canadamommy2,

Feel so nervous about the viability ultrasound. My nurse told me that the ultrasound tech wont tell you anything and must wait to speak with the nurse after the ultrasound. The anxiety of sitting through that ultrasound?!!

It also feels like forever to wait...wait for beta, wait for ultrasound, wait for next ultrasound.. hahaha

How are you feeling? I have a serious bloat.... I think its from all the progesterone Im taking, the bloating makes me look 3 months pregnant already....... trying to do some exercise (I was super active before getting pregnant) but the fatigue is real, and also the fear is real... I know, Ive read so much about how exercise is good and it has nothing to do with miscarriages or anything, but the fear is real, and you worry about all sorts of stuff you do that can cause a miscarriage... plus my hubby is also very protective and doesnt want me to do anything.... I try to go for walks every other day.... but doesnt seem to help with the bloating much....

#6 ebbe

ebbe
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:01 AM

I posted to December but am not sure on where my due date will land. But I am around 7 weeks right now and had my first scan on Saturday. They saw two sacs so my understanding is if they both make it I would be due in December. So I might stay on both threads as date wise we are all closer together than in the other group. Some of those women are lucky enough to be over the morning sickness.

I've got it pretty much all day along with way too much saliva. But I haven't thrown up yet. You can read my full story in my profile and I did post about it in December as well. 

Still all feels surreal and my husband and I can't let ourselves believe it is real. I've got another scan booked for 9 weeks. 

Good luck with your first scans!

#7 ebbe

ebbe
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:07 AM

Hi Schlepp,
Welcome to our little group! Congratulations on twins!! How exciting! I know how surreal it feels, especially for us ladies whos been on this journey for a long time.....

Sorry to hear about your morning sickness, but I heard thats actually a good sign of a healthy pregnancy!! I dont have any morning sickness... another one of those things that makes me worried (absence of symptoms) but of course Im happy that I dont have it, Im sure it is not a pleasant experience.....I dont think it runs in my family, my mom never had morning sickness with all 4 of her kids and none of my 3 sisters had morning sickness with any of their kids... so i guess I should count my blessings??

When is your next scan going to be?? Feeling so nervous about this first scan, which is next Monday!

#8 schlepp

schlepp
  • Global 100+
  • 935 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:19 AM

ebbe - I have a 9 week scan booked on the 8th. They measured 6w+5d at the 7 week scan but my dating is a bit off as we converted an IVF to an IUI and I think I ovulated the day after the IUI but was counting from the day of IUI. I can't count from my last menstrual period as I responded very quickly to the IVF meds and so if I use that date we are off and well ahead. 

My sister's all had morning sickness. None terrible from what I remember. But I think maybe it is bit worse as I have two in there and my progesterone is very high so it is likely making it worse. I had terrible breast pain and swelling that seemed to get a bit better but is still back off and on throughout the date. 

(age 38) June 2016 IVF #1 antagonist, 13 mature eggs, 4 fertilized, 1 blast frozen

Changed clinics

Feb & March 2018 - Medicated IUI x2 - BFN (even with 7 mature follicles on the 2nd IUI)

(age 40) May 2018 IVF#2, lupron flare, 7 mature eggs, 5 fertilized, 1 blast & 1 morula fresh transfer, BFN. 1 low quality blast frozen

Sept/Oct 2018 IVF#4 antagonist with HGH - CANCELLED due to high estrogen/29mm cyst

Oct 2018 IVF#4.1 antagonist with HGH - 7 eggs, all mature, 6 fertilized, 2 blasts on day 6, PGS tested/euploid

(age 41) April 2019 IVF#5 converted to IUI#3 due to follicle growth. BFP 12 day post IUI. Di/Di twins.

Dec 17 2019 - Baby boy and girl born at 36 weeks + 2 days. Everyone very healthy. 

#9 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:56 AM

Hi Canadamommy2,

Feel so nervous about the viability ultrasound. My nurse told me that the ultrasound tech wont tell you anything and must wait to speak with the nurse after the ultrasound. The anxiety of sitting through that ultrasound?!!

It also feels like forever to wait...wait for beta, wait for ultrasound, wait for next ultrasound.. hahaha

How are you feeling? I have a serious bloat.... I think its from all the progesterone Im taking, the bloating makes me look 3 months pregnant already....... trying to do some exercise (I was super active before getting pregnant) but the fatigue is real, and also the fear is real... I know, Ive read so much about how exercise is good and it has nothing to do with miscarriages or anything, but the fear is real, and you worry about all sorts of stuff you do that can cause a miscarriage... plus my hubby is also very protective and doesnt want me to do anything.... I try to go for walks every other day.... but doesnt seem to help with the bloating much....

Oh wow you are so much like me. I totally see it and understand how you feel. I am not one of those super active instragrame mom who work out all the time but I would love to do some before the baby is born. Will see how well I do though. I am still not allowed to lift anything more than 20lbs for another week or so. My 3y toddler kept asking me wht cant I pick him up. It breaks mg heart to hear him say that. Im gaving lots of hugs and kisses for now to make him feel that I didnt forget about him. But yeah. I hear ya about the wait is forever for everything. My 7w u/s is like 2 more week. Why cant it come sooner.
And yes some u/s tech they wont tell you anything at all. I had one at 13w and she didnt say a thing and it went down hill from there. Shes probably never seen anythjng like it in her life LOL.
Hubby 43

#10 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:59 AM

schelpp - and yes welcome to out little group hun. Im sure there will be lofs of ladies join soon later ;-) and yay on the twin. I always want to have a twin girls. 2 mini me would be soooo cute ;-) sorry for the morning sickness. I can be your morning sickness buddy lol. With my last 2 pregnancy I got it pretty bad ;-(
Hubby 43

#11 ebbe

ebbe
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 10:30 AM

Schlepp- Hope your morning sickness gets better in time! You have two growing in there, everything is doubled!

Canadamommy2- I felt so sad to read about your previous experience... I can't begin to even imagine.... I'm praying for you and sure this will be your precious rainbow baby this time round!

#12 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 11:38 AM

ebbe - thank you so much for your kind words hun. Yes it was rough. We had a tough time. It broke us for a while. Now we are ready ;-) this time we are going to bring him or her home ;-)🤞🤞🤞
Hubby 43

#13 violetta

violetta
  • Global 100+
  • 361 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 06:55 AM

Hi ladies. I'm always a little hesitant to join these groups as it feels like counting my chickens before they've hatched (forgive the pun). But what the heck. Just had my second beta which doubled nicely. I'm 4+6 today after a single fresh blastocyst transfer. Really hoping it's in the right place and developing normally. No word yet on when my first scan might be. For now I'm just trying to be cool, stay realistic but with a healthy dose of optimism. This was retrieval #6 for me. I am lucky to have a daughter from #4.
  • schlepp likes this

#14 schlepp

schlepp
  • Global 100+
  • 935 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 08:05 AM

Hi ladies. I'm always a little hesitant to join these groups as it feels like counting my chickens before they've hatched (forgive the pun). But what the heck. Just had my second beta which doubled nicely. I'm 4+6 today after a single fresh blastocyst transfer. Really hoping it's in the right place and developing normally. No word yet on when my first scan might be. For now I'm just trying to be cool, stay realistic but with a healthy dose of optimism. This was retrieval #6 for me. I am lucky to have a daughter from #4.

Welcome!!!!!! I am also in the higher than average number of retrievals club. It always makes me feel better to read others that are too. I see so many women with a stockpile of embryos from one retrieval and that was never me. 

Changed clinics

#15 violetta

violetta
  • Global 100+
  • 361 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 09:03 AM

Schlepp - I think we may have cycled together a while back actually! And yep, I've never even had an FET with all of those cycles. We do have 3 frozen now from various cycles, never more than one to freeze at any given time. Haven't transferred the frozen ones for various reasons, but I've decided I'm pretty much done with any more fresh cycles so at least we have a couple contingency plans in the freezer. Congrats on your two! Fingers crossed for good growth and 2 strong hearbeats on your next scan.

#16 babybabydust

babybabydust
  • 36 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 30 May 2019 - 11:16 AM

So technically I will probably be due the first week of February but not sure what official due date I will get.  However I figured that I would join you all for now.

I am currently in my 2ww after transferring one PGT-A normal 6d embryo.  I have been getting a positive hpt for the last three days so hopefully it sticks around.

Me:40  DH: 42

PCOS, one blocked tube.

Currently in IVF cycle

#17 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 11:17 AM

Hi There. Welcome to the group hun. I totally feel the same way. That I might be happy too early. Last time I created the group like this it sadly ended up not so happy ending. This time its going to be different. This time im going to give it my all. I will prepare for the worst and hope for the best ;-)
Hubby 43

#18 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 11:18 AM

Hows everyone doing btw? My morning sickness is full blown today. Ive been living beside the toilet all morning. Good thing my 3 years old is amazing. He can play by himself and came check on me from times to time.
Hubby 43

#19 schlepp

schlepp
  • Global 100+
  • 935 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:36 AM

Canadamommy2 - I haven't actually thrown up yet. Just extreme nausea and too much saliva. I'm taking 1/2 a pill of the anti nausea (B6 + antihistamine) stuff 3 x a day and then full one at night. I can't take a full one during the day or I am way too sleepy. If I don't time the pills right it is back to extreme nausea. Haven't quite worked out the balance of it all and eating smaller meals more frequently. 

I woke up with way less breast pain. And my constipation, which was extreme, eased off today. I hate the ebb and flow of symptoms. Still exhausted and nauseous. 

Changed clinics

#20 ebbe

ebbe
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 10:17 AM

So technically I will probably be due the first week of February but not sure what official due date I will get.  However I figured that I would join you all for now.

I am currently in my 2ww after transferring one PGT-A normal 6d embryo.  I have been getting a positive hpt for the last three days so hopefully it sticks around.

Hi Ladies, 

Welcome to our group and congrats on your BFP! Keep us posted on how things are going!

#21 ebbe

ebbe
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 10:23 AM

Canadamommy/Schlepp: 

Hope you ladies are feeling better today! I have just been dealing with fatigue, fatigue and more fatigue. Although I haven't  been sleeping well at night but I feel definitely more hungry. I stepped on the scale today, and seems like i've already gained 3 lbs! It scared me a little but my hubby reminded me of the fact that I am actually "pregnant"... I guess I sometimes still d too scared to acknowledge that I am in fact pregnant until the ultrasound... I am worried a little but trying to keep a neutral/positive mindset, since I have absolutely no control in all of this....

#22 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 819 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 11:32 AM

Babybabydust - congratulations on your BFP hun. And welcome to our little group ;-)

Schelpp - maybe ill pop some of those diclectin too. I still have lots left over from the last pregnancy. I will try to hold it though. It makes me so sleepy and I hate being drownsy with my 3ys old toddler running around ;-) i want to be alert for him at all time.

Ebbe - yes Ebbe. We have no control in all of this. Its all up the babies to grow and survive now. All we could do for them are eat well, sleep well, and try to keep ourself safe ;-)

AFM - I am so so nausea these day. My 4th beta 2 days ago was just at 5000 sometime but I feel like its like 100,000 since I am so sick. ;-( my 7w u/s is on June 12 and my Canadia citizenship is on June 19. So many good things are happening ;-) so nervous but yet excited!!! Hope everyones having a great day.
Hubby 43

#23 babybabydust

babybabydust
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 12:05 PM

I still feel like this is not real.  I took a digital test last night before bed and it came up yes +  I have 2 more tests for home and then my Beta on monday.  So happy and so worried all at once I wish I could distract my mind.  DH is busy working all weekend so I don't get to see him much.  Hurry up monday.

Starting to have some symptoms but not sure if they are from pregnancy or from the progestrone.  Biggest thing I feel right now is that I am so tired.  

AFM--Wow a very exciting month for you!

PCOS, one blocked tube.

Currently in IVF cycle

#24 violetta

violetta
  • Global 100+
  • 361 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 12:59 PM

Schlepp - have you tried taking diclectin 2 tabs at night? And then the half tabs x 2 or 3 throughout the day if that's all you can tolerate? You may also want to ask your doctor about zofran (ondansetron). Doesn't have quite as much safety data as diclectin as it hasn't been around for nearly as long, but it is quite effective and generally considered safe. Won't cause any drowsiness.

Is anyone doing PIO shots? So I'm doing them for the first time ever. I'm cool with needles so the actual injection is really not a big deal...for the first two weeks it hardly hurt at all aside from some mild tenderness after that lasted about 2-3 days at each injection site. But now that I've been doing them for 3 weeks, my hips/butt is sooooop sore all the time! I can barely roll over in bed without wincing!! Anyone in the same boat?? Can't believe I have another 8 weeks of this...

#25 babybabydust

babybabydust
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 02:38 PM

violetta--I am on PIO shots.  I dislike them greatly!  most of the time the shot doesn't hurt too bad but occasionally DH seems to poke in somewhere much more painful.  I am finding now that I have been taking them for a few weeks everything is bruised, swollen and sore.  I don't know how I am going to manage through another 6-8 weeks of these, but I am not going to complain after everything this will be a small price for a healthy baby!  Just wish I could find something that would take a way the pain a bit.

PCOS, one blocked tube.

Currently in IVF cycle