Best Doctor at Hannam?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lostris21

Lostris21
  • 13 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 07 May 2019 - 01:00 PM

We requested Dr. Garbedian at Hannam since an acquaintance had great results with her in terms of quality egg retrieval. However, we also had the option to see Dr. Redmond sooner. Dr. G has mixed reviews online in terms of accessibility and responsiveness. I'm starting to think maybe we should have chosen to go with Dr. Redmond. Would love to hear feedback on both doctors (Dr. Hannam is not taking patients right now otherwise we may have gone with him).

#2 Elle22

Elle22
  • Global 100+
  • 369 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:Prev: Trio / Current: Hannam

Posted 08 May 2019 - 08:16 PM

I switched from TRIO to Hannam with Dr. Garbedian.  She is amazing!  She has been so supportive of us.  We had already been through so much when we switched to her and she has been very understanding and given me extra attention and support.

Hannam has specific nurses assigned to each doctor and you email them for any concerns, but I have emailed Dr Garbredian directly for major concerns and she has always gotten back to me.  She has personally called us home when needed and squeezed me in for an appointment or call last minute.

What I would add having been through the process of changing clinics and doctors as well as having consults at other clinics is that different doctors have different approaches and what works for one person doesn't work for everyone.  not all personalities will click.

I would say meet with different doctors and see what feels right for you. 

#3 Graceland

Graceland
  • Global 100+
  • 598 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Hannam (now)

Posted 09 May 2019 - 08:45 AM

Ive cycled with 3 clinics and ultimately found success at Hannam Fertility Centre. My RE was Dr. Hannam, so I know thats not helpful, but I will say its a very well-run clinic with excellent communication. The nursing team is very responsive. And like the previous poster mentioned, I had direct access to my RE (email and cell) although I tried to use restraint and not pester him! Haha.

Twin girls born December 2017 after 7 years of TTC

See 'About Me' for full details