#1 BengalMom

BengalMom
  • Global 100+
  • 118 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Hannam/Greece

Posted 13 April 2019 - 05:50 AM

Hi Everyone,

I've been using Create as a satellite clinic through overseas egg donation. While Dr. Librach has been signing off on prescriptions and blood test results, I've never actually had to meet with him. I've been very frustrated with the general disorganization of the clinic (multiple times, they've told me they have no record of me; one time the woman doing my blood test kept asking me if I was a surrogate, which I found random and a bit rude).

But my main concern now is with the long wait times I've read about for Dr. Librach's patients. I need to go in for an u/s next week, but it sounds like some people wait HOURS to see him? Is that true? I usually get there before cycle monitoring starts, so I'm hoping if I do the same this week, I won't be there for more than 1.5 hours - can anyone tell me if that's unrealistic? I just need to figure out my schedule and clear a suitable amount of time! 

#2 blue paper

blue paper
  • 50 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Create

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:01 PM

If you have to see him during monitoring it can take up to 2 hours. If you're just going for an ultrasound and bloodwork during monitoring that's faster. If its an appointment separate from monitoring I would suggest making one in the afternoon once monitoring is all wrapped up. It's really a crap shoot some days. 

#3 BengalMom

BengalMom
  • Global 100+
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 06:45 AM

Thanks, everyone! This is just for an ultrasound. I was under the impression that I'd be able to go outside of monitoring hours, but the coordinator I work with (I use Create as a satellite clinic) told me to just sign in as per usual. I'm going to follow-up with her again and double-check.

#4 BengalMom

BengalMom
  • Global 100+
  • 118 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 05:16 AM

Just coming back to this topic to say that the whole experience yesterday was very frustrating! I was there for about 3.5 hours waiting for our 2 minute appointment. Next time I'll go in for the ultrasound, go to work and come back at 9:00 for the appointment!