Surrogacy, egg donation. Ready to start everything over. - Donor & Surrogacy Buddies - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Surrogacy, egg donation. Ready to start everything over.

surrogacy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 elvia33

elvia33
  • Just Hatched
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:WCOB

Posted 22 January 2019 - 08:29 AM

Hi everyone!
My name is Elvia. I am a new member here. Just wanted to post a thread about surrogacy egg donation. I saw a few about egg donation, but still none about surrogacy as a whole. 

I have signed a contract at the beginning of this year. We hope that the surrogate mother will be matched in just a few months. We were assured that it is a common waiting time for couples. That's why we are not worried that much. Obviously, surrogacy takes time as every other fertility treatment does. 

Just a bit of information about me: I am 55 yo, I had 5 m/c before. That's why we are going for egg donation surrogacy. My husband (John) is going to be a biological father of a child which is amazing! Anyways. This is a strong start and we hope that 2019 continues to deliver ( no pun intended!) 

xx

• LouisaBer and Snezhana like this

#2 iammarry

iammarry
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 31 March 2019 - 02:57 AM

Hi, Elvy, hope everything will pass wellbabygirl.gif babyboy.gif We're also waiting for our baby's birth this July! What agency have you chosen? Hope your surrogate mother will be found asap. We were waiting about 1 month for our surrogate, we are in surrogacy journey in Ukraine, Adonis at the moment. We also used donors' eggs, because of my age. It is interesting to know experience of others as wellstork-baby.gif

#3 Odashwood

Odashwood
  • 47 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:btc

Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:45 AM

hi

I am undergoing my treatment in Ukraine. For now, it is ICSI+DE but if it is bfn I'll switch to surrogacy too. It is hard, you know.. All this stims and meds making me nervous, anxious and exhausted but still, I am full of hope! Don't want to wake up one day and understand I had a chance but didn't use it.
I am curious as well about what agency you've chosen. 
Best of luck, dear, in your journey!
Looking forward to your updates on here.

#4 Canadiancandice

Canadiancandice
  • 36 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Pcrm

Posted 06 October 2020 - 09:54 AM

Hi Ladies, 

What clinics did you use?  How did things go?  I am trying to go to the Ukraine for Surrogacy as I cannot carry a baby.  Any advice is greatly appreciated!

#5 happyfrog

happyfrog
  • Global 100+
  • 117 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Invicta

Posted 25 October 2020 - 09:49 AM

Unfortunately, Ukraine has a strong issue with COVID at the moment, I am sure whether their clinics are able to treat international patients. Have you contacted any clinics to know more?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: surrogacy