No replies to this topic

#1 Dita-Ivona

Dita-Ivona
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Liverpool FC, the Red Sea, Ebay
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:KINDERWUNSCHZENTRUM+WCOB

Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:53 AM

Hello everyone! I do not why but my post was deleted perhaps by administration. I’m quite a new one here. Maybe I broke the rules of the forum or something.

I’m not going to figure it out. If it was administration’s decision, that’s okay. I’ll tell my story once again a little bit shorter. I’m sorry if I had done anything wrong, that was because of my inattention. However, it’s really unpleasant when you try to find your first post and find nothing at all. Thank you for the mutual respect.

I’m living in Poland with my husband. We are happily married for 7 years. It’d be perhaps an ideal family if we had a couple of sweet children. We work on that, honestly, very hard working on that.

The issue disturbing my body has no name yet. It’s called unexplained infertility. I couldn’t believe in that. I was sure it had to be for example endometriosis or low egg quality.

The first cycle of IVF treatment proved I had quite a good quality of eggs. Despite that I couldn’t achieve pregnancy. Feeling completely well I’ve never felt pregnant. It’s not the paradox but it makes me really frustrated.

I also knew the first IVF round seldom brings the positive result. I tried it again 6 months after my previous attempt. You know I didn’t see the difference.

I’m 35-year-old woman who is happy in her marriage. I just want to have my own children. My medical history counts 5 failed attempts of IVF. I tried to succeed in Poland and in Germany as well. I’m afraid it doesn’t depend on location.

Today my husband and I have another strategy. And it still pleases and satisfies both of us.

I entered this forum because I have known of it from different people. I wasn’t the one who often spend time on web-communities. However, I decided that exchanges of experience would be helpful. I’m open to communicate. Feel free to write to me. I hope you are doing great.  Otherwise, I wish you all the best, sincerely. 

• “Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.”

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unexplained infertility, treatment abroad, IP, TTC