I hope you've all been doing well
The nausea for me has just started this week (I'm 6.5 weeks now) a lot earlier than with my son where it began at 8-9 weeks.
Other than that things are good. Some pinches and cramping at times but that's about it.
I'll tell you a bit about myself.
1) I'm from Ontario, Canada north of Toronto
2) Before our IVF journey, I envisioned having at least 4 children, now we just play it by ear. I still have 7 embryos frozen (and 2 that were successful from the same batch) so we'll have to see. If it ended here at 2 kids, I would considered myself still very blessed.
3) No preference in gender - although it would be nice to see how each gender is. I'm happy with whatever I'm given
4) Everyone who I'm remotely close with knows about our journey. I even have a whole documented photo album on Facebook about our journey to get my son. I've chosen to be open and honest about it because it's changed my life in the best way possible in that I am more grateful, appreciative, and closer to God than I have ever been before this event in my life.
5) We're going to be right around the 3 month mark when it's Valentine's Day so we were thinking of dressing our son up as cupid and point an arrow to my tummy or something along those lines.
Love hearing from you girls! Hope everything's going great
Me 33, DH 33
- Diagnosed with Male Factor Infertility in Jan 2013
- IUI #1 04/13 @ Procrea Fertility Clinic - 100,000 sperm, 0% motile
- Switched to Mt. Sinai for greater support/help
- IUI #2 05/14 Natural Cycle - 6M sperm Grade B - BFN
- IUI #3 08/14 used chlomid - 2.4M sperm Grade B - BFN
- IVF #1 10/14 21 eggs retrieved, 21 eggs fertilized, 13 day 5 blasts.
- Fresh Transfer 10/14 - 1 4AA embryo - BFN
- IVF 1.2 Frozen Transfer 04/15 - 2 embryos (4AA and 3AA)BFN
- IVF 1.3 Frozen Transfer 09/15 - 2 embryos (4AA and 3CC) BFP!!!
Blood work #1 - 34??
Blood Work #2 - 68!
Blood Work #3 - (4 days later) 750! It's official!
On May 20, 2016 we gave birth to our beautiful baby boy 8pd 2oz
Luca Kristopher Talan
- IVF 1.4 12/18 Transferred one beautiful 4BB blast
- 12/18/18 - BFP!
Blood work #1 216!
Blood work #2 651!
- 8 week scan showed a darling baby with a HB of 170