• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hopeful2bamommy

hopeful2bamommy
  • 7 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 01 December 2018 - 02:38 PM

Hi everyone,

I went for my beta yesterday at 11dp5dt and it came back positive. My numbers are on the low side at 14, however I transferred a morula on day 5 and not a blast. I also started bleeding yesterday and when I took a pregnancy test last night it came up as positive. I do have to go in to my clinic on Monday for a repeat blood test as my nurse coordinator said I can still bleed and be pregnant. She said it can go either way but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone?

#2 Rach357113

Rach357113
  • Global 100+
  • 350 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Texas Tech Reproduction

Posted 02 December 2018 - 12:05 AM

Honestly, being that early it could be irritation from implanting. Also, it is usual that you can bleed during early pregnancy and as Octopus said if it is light pink/brown and you don't really need a pad then it is more than likely nothing to worry about(even though you will worry anyway).

I had some red/pink bleeding during my 5th week. it was a day after me and DH had sex for the first time after transfer. I called my RE straight away and he told me to up my dose of progesterone(to 'quiet' my uterus, not to support pregnancy) and to rest in bed until bleeding stops. I bleed for about 2 days and made sure to stay off my feet.

Me: 33 DH: 32

DX: Me: PCOS, DH:Vasectomy

IVF#1 Feb 2018

Feb 22nd - ER - 14 retrieved, 10 fertilized

Feb 28th - 6 biopsied and frozen

Mar 06th - PGS results - 5 Normal, 1 inconclusive(sample didn't have enough DNA matter to test)

May 15th - Had surgery to remove fibroids.

FET#1

Sept 6th - Lining check(8mm) and Bloods (E2=405, P4=<1) All good smile.png

Sept 13th - FET

Sept 24th - Beta      - 11dp5dt - th_abfp.gif  HCG=185

Sept 27th - Beta #2 - 14dp5dt -                HCG=633

Oct 1st     - Beta #3 - 18dp5dt -                HCG=3,528 

Oct 4th     - Beta #4 -  21dp5dt -               HCG=6,857

Oct 8th     - Beta #5 -  25dp5dt -               HCG=13,442

Oct 11th   - U/S #1   -  28dp5dt -               Calendar=6wk 5dys - GA=6wk 3dys - FHR=127bpm yahoo.gif preggo.gif

Oct 23rd   -U/S #2   -  40dp5dt -               Calendar=8wk 3dys - GA=8wk 2dys - FHR=176bpm

Nov 8th    - U/S#3   -   56dp5dt -               Calender=10wk 5dys - GA=10wk 3dys - FHR=180bpm

Nov 26th  - O/B appt  - Everything went great and little bean is on track!

#3 amazing grace

amazing grace
  • Global 100+
  • 748 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:45 AM

I just want to let you know that I too transferred a morula. Numbers started low but doubled. All was going great until I started spotting lightly brown at six weeks. Eventually light pink and then bright red. It ended up being ectopic and if I waited one more day I would have lost my tube and ovary. My opinion only but we need to stop thinking that light brown or pink or spotting or anything happening is okay. We also need to stop comparing our symptoms to anyone else. Get it checked regardless of how little or how much. Mine started very lightly and I never filled a pad nor needed one. This is my advice and only that, it is not meant to contradict anyone else's thoughts or opinion.

• quandry, hopefuldadsomeday and DorothyandToto like this