2 replies to this topic

#1 hope4future

hope4future
  • Just Hatched
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:N/A

Posted 06 October 2018 - 06:43 PM

Hi everyone, hope your journey to parenthood is going fine. Im here to introduce myself. Im S, Im a highly proven easy Indian egg donor in north East USA. All my previous donations have been proven to result in healthy live births. It was all through agencies. Now, Im hoping to help someone achieve their dreams of parenthood while also helping to freeze my own eggs in the process. Im East Indian by birth and born and raised in India. All my maternal and paternal family is 100% from India. Im 33, last donation was 4 months ago. I want to have an open donation without the need for agencies and would love to see how Ive helped another family grow. Also, Im pursuing my masters degree. Would love to have a face to face talk hopefully.
Please email me at [email protected]

#2 hope4future

hope4future
  • Just Hatched
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:N/A

Posted 07 October 2018 - 01:58 AM

sorry, my email is [email protected] or you can pm me. ty

#3 mouse

mouse

Honorary PhD

• Super Moderator
  • 7476 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:BKK/KWI/JHFC

Posted 07 October 2018 - 04:21 PM

Just a reminder that regulations regarding egg/embryo donations vary from country to country.  If you are seeking a donor/surrogate in Canada, or interested in becoming one, you're encouraged to follow the link below to the AHR Act and refer to sections 5, 6 and 7.

The plural of anecdote is not data.

Charity gives a meal; justice provides a place at the table.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: East Indian egg donor, egg donor, asap, proven