• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 amiee

amiee
  • 1000+
  • 1092 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:41 PM

I'm over 40 and have had 2 failed IVF and 1 failed frozen cycle. I'm switching clinics and have a few questions about each one:

The choices of clinics are: Mount Sinai, Newlife Fertility Clinic and LifeQuest Fertility Clinic in the GTA (Toronto)

My questions are:
Success rates for over 40

What are the conditions for freezing embryos? Blastocyst, less than blastocyst? Reason I'm asking is the former clinic only froze blastocyst and for the $$$ spent, I would have rather had more choice of freezing the morulas as well. So if the clinic will freeze less than blastocyst the better for me!!

We really do not want to do ICSI if possible and so an RE/Clinic that will respect that.

For over 40 - putting more than 2 embryos back!!!

So if any of you ladies have any comments for what I'm looking for I would really appreciate it. Currently my referral is with Mount Sinai, but I will request a new referral if the other two clinics will be more aggressive for me.

Cheers,
Greenrr :flowers:
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

#2 hopeful_flyer

hopeful_flyer
  • 1000+
  • 1320 posts
  • Interests:belly shots, ass shots, bloating, cramping, dildo cams and broken hearts. Oh, and vajay suppositories.
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:Mt Sinai

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:44 PM

I know Sinai will put in more than 2 for sure. I believe up to 3 (3 day, only 2 5 day) under 40, and more over.

Other than that I don't know their success rates at all.

Good luck!

:D
ttc #1 Since Jan 2006. as of April 09 that means ttc for 40 months. Jebus. *sigh*
Bilaterally blocked tubes discovered Dec 2007
IVF#1 June, 2008 agonist protocol
300IU gonal f, 13 days of stims. Nothing to transfer.
EPIC FAIL
IVF#2 Started BCP for Antagonist protocol Oct 9, 2008 (menopur and centrotide)
Last BCP, Nov 2, 2008
First U/S Nov 2, start 300iu Menopur Nov 7, 2008
Back for daily scans and bloods starting Nov 11, 2008
U/S showed 5 follies between 1.1 and 1.25 start Centrotide today.
Nov 13 U/S showed 7 follies between 1.2 and 1.5
Next U/S Nov 14 10 follies
Trigger Nov 15
ER date, Nov 17th
6 retrieved.
4 mature and ICSI'd, 3 dividing on day 1.
3 still alive on day 2
ET Nov 20, 2008. All 3 going back!
8 cell grade 2, 6 cell grade 2, 7 cell grade 3 put back.
8dp3dt Brown spotting
AF arrived Nov 28, WAY early, thanks a lot...*sigh*
Beta Dec 1, 2008 (what is the point? NONE)
RE appointment April 27, 2009 to discuss IVF#2, and then I think we are done. Oh well, was a fun ride? *snicker*

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will not live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine. -Atlas Shrugged

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”- Einstein.

Posted Image
Blinkie Maker

#3 amiee

amiee
  • 1000+
  • 1092 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:50 PM

I know Sinai will put in more than 2 for sure. I believe up to 3 (3 day, only 2 5 day) under 40, and more over.

Good luck!

Do you know anything about their Freezing guidelines?
Again, the more options the better.

Also, do you know if they transfer less than blastocyst stage? I had 6 that fert. both cycles and since they only look for blastocyst I felt that we were losing perfectly viable embryos and $$$.

thanks!!
greenrr

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:40 PM

Hi Greenrr,
I'm at Mt Sinai as well. They do transfer less than blast. They call you each day to let you know how they are doing. We had 10 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized, and then they had us come in on the 3rd day to discuss our options. It is quite routine to transffer on the third day unless they feel you have a good chance to go to blastocyst. We took the chance and waited until day 5 blastocyst and all 4 made it. We transferred 2 (I'm 32) but unfortunately it ended in BFN. I was told they wouldn't ever put back more than 2 on someone my age. I think they would consider more after 35...after 40 for sure.
I still have questions about their freezing requirements. We were unable to freeze the 2 blastocysts left over because they didn't meet the requirements for freezing. I'm not sure what that means. It makes me feel nervous as I'm approaching my second IVF that it will happen that way again. It's so expensive to do another fresh cycle.

I think I may have some info on statistics. I'll have a look. I'll PM you my number and give me a call if you want. I can tell you more over the phone.

Anne

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:46 PM

Good luck!

Do you know anything about their Freezing guidelines?
Again, the more options the better.

Also, do you know if they transfer less than blastocyst stage? I had 6 that fert. both cycles and since they only look for blastocyst I felt that we were losing perfectly viable embryos and $$$.

thanks!!
greenrr

Hi Greenrr,

I also have had 2 IVF cycles fail. The first was cancelled due to low-response-only 5 follicles. The second-only 3 eggs retrieved-none matured. I was told to do egg donor. I was also thinking about starting the adoption process. Is that what you are doing? I noticed that you are looking for another clinic in the Toronto area. I am in Calgary, so I don't know much about the Eastern clinics. Many people on this forum are from that area. Also, I wanted to ask you about the blastocyst transfer. Do you feel that you are wasting time, money and embryos b/c your embryos are not surviving to the blastocyst stage? Aren't clinics choosing to implant blastocyst so that they can control the number of multiple births? I havn't reached this stage yet b/c my ovaries just don't want to work-I just turned 38! Frustrating!!

Take care,
Winsett

#6 amiee

amiee
  • 1000+
  • 1092 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:34 PM

Hi Winsett,
My last RE toggled between saying that I could do another cycle w/ him or to go to donor eggs. So that is why I want to see if there are other clinics out there that would be more aggressive for us at this stage. We have started the adoption process and in the waiting game. So at the same time, we're considering another cycle.
I'm sure clinics want to control the number of multiple births and to them get the most rating if they stick to the blastocyst as a requirement. But to me, I've heard ppl getting pregnant with morulas and dr. peter even says that a lot of perfectly good embies are thrown out b/c they are not at the blastocyst stage.
I would prefer the clinic be more open minded to both transfer and freeze embies that are in the morula stage and not just the blastocyst stage.
Like you, just getting enough eggs to work with and then having very little left in the end to work with - it seems that we should have more say in whether WE want to take the chance and transfer or freeze them - and NOT the clinic. But that's my soapbox for now...
thanks,
greenrr

#7 dove

dove
  • Global 100+
  • 768 posts
  • Interests:Travelling, reading, nature, my dog, movies, friends, cooking, art.
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Mt. Sinai: Now Hannam

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:31 PM

I'm over 40 and have had 2 failed IVF and 1 failed frozen cycle. I'm switching clinics and have a few questions about each one:

The choices of clinics are: Mount Sinai, Newlife Fertility Clinic and LifeQuest Fertility Clinic in the GTA (Toronto)

My questions are:

What are the conditions for freezing embryos? Blastocyst, less than blastocyst? Reason I'm asking is the former clinic only froze blastocyst and for the $$$ spent, I would have rather had more choice of freezing the morulas as well. So if the clinic will freeze less than blastocyst the better for me!!

We really do not want to do ICSI if possible and so an RE/Clinic that will respect that.

So if any of you ladies have any comments for what I'm looking for I would really appreciate it. Currently my referral is with Mount Sinai, but I will request a new referral if the other two clinics will be more aggressive for me.

Cheers,

me: 42
DH 47
DX: unexplained
TTC: 6 years
5 iui, natural and clomid 2007 - all negative
ivf #1 January 08 2 blasts - negative
(Fet #1): May/08 1 blast- early miscarriage
ivf #2 Aug/08 2 blasts - negative again
(Fet #2) 2 blasts - negative
(Fet #3) Jan 26 2009--3 blasts -postive, over the moon
Feb 4 1st beta 203, Feb 6 -502
7, 12, 20 and 26 wk ultrasounds: everything on target, one baby, we're thrilled.
EDD: Oct. 14\Baby boy born October 16, 2009!
Trying for a sibling with our frozen blasts:
Fet 1: 2 blasts--negative
Fet2: 3 blasts --negative
ivf 3: 3 blasts - negative
Fet 1-3 blasts - negative
Fet 2-3 blasts negative
Fet 3- 3 blasts-negative
Ivf 4 - new clinic, Hannam :positive beta fingers crossed
Saw hearbeat, due January 1, beautiful boy born January 6

#8 dove

dove
  • Global 100+
  • 768 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:40 PM

Hi,
Igo to Mt.Sinai. They will only put back two blasts for me, I'm 38. Also I have a friend there who is 43 and they will only transfer back two for her too. If it's a three day I believe they will transfer a max of three. On day three they determine whether u have a chance of going to blast and if u do they strongly reccommend u go this route. Their freezing guidelines are very strict. I had 10 disgarded and 1 frozen with my last ivf. Regarding ICSI they don't push it unless they think u need it but they say a lot of people want it as a insurance policy.
DH 47
7, 12, 20 and 26 wk ultrasounds: everything on target, one baby, we're thrilled.
Fet 2-3 blasts negative
Fet 3- 3 blasts-negative

#9 maybebaby

maybebaby
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Home Decor/Renovating/Gardening...sleeping.
  • My Clinic:Mount Sinai Hospital RBU

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:25 PM

I go to Mt. Sinai, and I didn't know this (about the freezing) ~ thanks, Dove. Have you heard what their success rate is?

Edited by maybebaby, 15 July 2008 - 05:25 PM.

ME-41 DH-41 TTC 5 years AFC: 5 left, 9 right / Sperm Count & Motility good, morphology?
m/c - September 2004 & October 2005 (both natural) / furbaby - December 2005
HSC to 'have a look' - January 2006 / HSC to remove uterine polyp - November 2007
BFN after IUI - April 2008 (puregon & ovidrel) / BFN after IUI - June 2008 (puregon & ovidrel)
Cancelled proposed IVF for August 2008. Have decided not to pursue aggressive means of conception.
--------------------
Posted Image

#10 amiee

amiee
  • 1000+
  • 1092 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:39 PM

So I called to see if they had received the referral and they did not. Sigh! So I had to have them fax it in again today. So basically I've lost 1 month. They say their cut off age is 43..... another sigh!!! So for sure this will be the ultimate last try.
Let's hope they call before "2" weeks!!!

So from what you ladies have said so far, we'll pursue Mount Sinai and see where it takes us!!

cheers,
greenrr

#11 momtosam

momtosam
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 07:52 PM

I'm with LifeQuest - they generally ONLY do blast transfers (although I've heard of them transferring a morula but only on day 5) and only freeze blasts as well. As far as I know, they don't/won't do day 3 transfers and there is no flexibility there. Would not recommend them if you are looking for aggressive treatment i.e. transferring more than 2 etc. I am happy with them and don't want to say bad things but don't think they are what you are looking for at this stage.

Best of luck,
Nancy

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:40 PM

I'm 40 and at Create:
Feb they transferred 5 (2 good, 3 so-so) - BFN
April they transferred 4 good - BFP but m/c

I'm seeing RE later this week to discuss future options. Have 2 embryos frozen for FET this fall (taking the summer off).
I think # transferred is based more on embryo quality than strictly age.

#13 Rosa

Rosa
  • Global 100+
  • 765 posts
  • My Clinic:Create IVF

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:46 PM

Hi - interesting thread. I go to Create as well, and for my transfers they recommended 3. They did so based on the quality of the embryos, and they would transfer back 4 or 5 for me. They froze my embryos on day 3 at the 8 cell stage, so none had gone to blast yet. I didn't realize that clinics had different guidelines for what they would freeze, discarding many embryos.
Me 45, DH 41
TTC 3 years
Uterine polyps, high prolactin levels and tested positive for anti-cardio lipin
5 failed IUI's
IVF #1 July 2007, 32 eggs retrieved (many immature), 12 fertilzed, 9 made it to day 3, transferred 3 embbies, BFN
FET #1 - 3 embryos Oct 07, beta Nov 2nd, another BFN
IVF #2 - Nov 2007, on Lupron and birth control pill, 11 days of stims 225 Gonal F plus 75 Repronex and 150 Gonal F at night, retrieved 18 eggs Dec 11th, 8 fertilized through ICSI and 4 naturally
Transfer - 3, 8 cell embryos Dec 14th, BETA Dec 28th, BFN
7 frozen
FET #2 - June 5/08, BFN
hysteroscopy and polypectomy on Sept 25/08, removed 1 polyp
FET #3 - used up my last 4 frosties Oct 27/08
Beta Nov 9/08 125 BFP 13dp3dt
Beta Nov 11/08 315 15dp3dt
Beta Nov 15/08 over 2000 19dp3dt
Beta Nov 18/08 7365 22dp3dt
U/S date Nov 29/08, a singleton, heart beat 131 beats per minute
U/S date Dec 7/08, heart beat 160 beats per minute, growth good 8 w 2 days
U/S date Dec 13/08, heart beat 157 beats per minute, growth good at 9 w 1 day, baby moving around
U/S date Dec 27/08, heart beat 165 beats per minute, growth good at 11 weeks 1 day, baby moving around, now has arms and legs and was kicking
nuchal test US Jan 2/08 TEXTBOOK NORMAL Thank you God!
IPS pregnancy test results NORMAL, risk is 1/800 of Down's Syndrome and 1/1,100 for spina bifida
anatomical u/s NORMAL, it's a girl!
Due date July 18, 2009 in the home stretch

Sophia Anne born July 22, 2009 at 12:41 AM via emergency C-Section.

Fell down the stairs Aug 4, 2010, fractured C7, T1, T3 and 4 ribs (neck and upper spine). Still healing and hoping bones fuse on their own.

#14 CareyJean

CareyJean
  • Global 100+
  • 279 posts
  • My Clinic:Foothills

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:36 PM

Hi Ladies,

Arden HI How are you? I just finished a cycle with Dr. Hannam in Toronto, unfortunately for me I did not produce as many eggs as I hoped. At ER I had 3 and only 1 fertilized. HOwever, I was pleased overall with the care and info, unfortunately it is age that is our worst enemy at least for me. I am praying that this one egg is the golden one, so we will see. It was a Grade 3 6 cell so in the middle.

Anyway, for women that are 38 and over info I have read is that a 3 day transfer is best, some of the eggs that may stop developing if they are pushed to Day 5, may make it if transferred at day 3. The other thing is transfer all that they retrieve unless you have a large number. It is not crazy to transfer 6, as 1 out of the 6 may only make it, and if they try and freeze them well the older eggs are more fragile and usually do not survive. If this is your last chance go for the gusto and transfer all you have. My advice to you is look at your age and past history with IVF.

The other thing is to ask about protocols, I know estrogen priming can sometimes be the ticket to making better quality eggs for older women. Dr. Hannam does do Estrogen PRiming.

Glad to hear from you Arden, good luck with this next IVF. When I was with Dr. Hannam he told me his success rates are 68 percent once you make it to egg transfer. He does prefer 5 day transfers, but will do a three day if that is your wish.

Carey

Edited by CareyJean, 15 July 2008 - 11:38 PM.

Several IuI 2005/2006 BFN
2 IuI Gonal F-BFP May 2006
M/C August 2006
IVF #1 3 Embryos Transferred-BFP March 2007
M/C May 2007
Dossier Completed for Ethiopia Sent to Cafac Dec 24, 2007
Dossier arrived in Ethiopia April 3, 2008
Referral of 18 month little boy April 21, 2010
Finally home on January 28th, 2011
Surprise BFP September 26th, 2009
Lily Violet Joy born May 31, 2010
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wLRkmkW/
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wLRkmkW/]
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 amiee

amiee
  • 1000+
  • 1092 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:04 AM

I'll have to check out create - if they will put more embies back!!!
Thanks for that info!!

CareyJean - glad to hear from you - so when is your beta test? I hope the best for you!!!! Stay in touch!! :)

See - of course I want to put more back or freeze less than blast - it's finding the clinic who will abide by what I want and need - not by their "standards". So if the clinic is open to this then I feel that I am doing all that I can to make this work -

Can my GP put in more than one referral to a clinic at one time? I hope so!!!
Greenrr

#16 jennah

jennah
  • 10 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:39 PM

My questions are:

Cheers,

Hi

I am also 40. I have looked at all the stats and the highest I can find is at Create ( 20% for 40 yr old, almost double all the others, i think). I dont go to any yet but hope to be referred there. Which clinic are you at now if you dont mind me asking?

jennah

#17 amiee

amiee
  • 1000+
  • 1092 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:52 AM

Hi Jennah,
Right now I'm not at a clinic. I am looking for a new clinic and currently have my referral at Mount Sinai, but I am looking into Create as well.
I'm trying to find out if I can be referred to more than one clinic at one time, so that I can decide. Running out of time though.....

cheers,
greenrr

#18 CareyJean

CareyJean
  • Global 100+
  • 279 posts
  • My Clinic:Foothills

Posted 18 July 2008 - 11:18 AM

Hi Arden,

You should be able to get a referral for more then one clinic. I would even phone the clinic myself. I actually did that once and this got the ball rolling. My thoughts are IVF is fee for service so what ever options we choose we shoud have the opportunity to explore. I had to do alot of my own requesting of records and files to get them to the other clinic. But in the long run new that they had them.

As for me, my beta is on MOnday. I quit POAS on Wednesday morning I have had only negative tests. I am having AF cramping, and well I don't think this worked. I am sad as we all are when this happens, my husband is being very positive and talking about the next step which is good. I told him right now I feel sad, a little bitter, and tired. You just think that if you try hard enough anything is possible. Which may be true but IF costs so much. Anyway I know it is not over until it is over so I will hold on to that. I will POAS MOnday morning before the beta as I do not want to be blind sided, I have to go back to work on MOnday and I am in clinic so, maybe I will poas Sunday, because if it is positive it will be showing by then. Then I will have Sunday to deal with everything.

Sorry for the rant, I just had a moment. On the brighter side of things I do know part of our family is waiting for us in Ethiopia. But again it is a wait and wait game. Just seems not fair. Anyway I do think about our children waiting in Ethiopia and can hardly wait to hold them. THe wait you ask................most likely a year from now.

Talk to you soon, Take Care

Carey
Several IuI 2005/2006 BFN
2 IuI Gonal F-BFP May 2006
M/C August 2006
IVF #1 3 Embryos Transferred-BFP March 2007
M/C May 2007
Dossier Completed for Ethiopia Sent to Cafac Dec 24, 2007
Dossier arrived in Ethiopia April 3, 2008
Referral of 18 month little boy April 21, 2010
Finally home on January 28th, 2011
Surprise BFP September 26th, 2009
Lily Violet Joy born May 31, 2010
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wLRkmkW/
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wLRkmkW/]
Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 dove

dove
  • Global 100+
  • 768 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 02:05 PM

I go to Mt. Sinai, and I didn't know this (about the freezing) ~ thanks, Dove. Have you heard what their success rate is?

Yes I have some stats they sent me, I will try to locate in my email and send to you. Sorry for the late reply but I have been away.
DH 47
Fet 2-3 blasts negative
Fet 3- 3 blasts-negative

#20 maybebaby

maybebaby
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Home Decor/Renovating/Gardening...sleeping.
  • My Clinic:Mount Sinai Hospital RBU

Posted 18 July 2008 - 02:40 PM

no probs, Dove ~ the only stats I could find are really old (2004/2005).
thx
ME-41 DH-41 TTC 5 years AFC: 5 left, 9 right / Sperm Count & Motility good, morphology?
m/c - September 2004 & October 2005 (both natural) / furbaby - December 2005
HSC to 'have a look' - January 2006 / HSC to remove uterine polyp - November 2007
BFN after IUI - April 2008 (puregon & ovidrel) / BFN after IUI - June 2008 (puregon & ovidrel)
Cancelled proposed IVF for August 2008. Have decided not to pursue aggressive means of conception.
--------------------
Posted Image

#21 cknock

cknock

Honorary PhD

• 549 posts
  • My Clinic:Hannam Fertility

Posted 18 July 2008 - 10:18 PM

Hi there,
I'm not sure where you are today but have you thought of Dr Hannam - he has his own office in the same building as Lifequest but on the 11th floor. I'm a poor responder. I only had 3 follices my FSH was 10 it was my worst cycle but after being cancelled twice at LifeQuest we decided with Dr H's support to go for it. We did the antagonist protocol and had 6 follicles...but only 3 eggs were produced. On day 3 we only had 1 egg left so he transferred on day 4 (why wait when there is only 1 - you wait for day 5 so the strong survive and you only put back the best). So he's flexible. Oh and it resulted in my son (2 years old). I don't believe any other RE in Canada would have been as good as him.

I'm trying again with Dr Hannam and I'm on DHEA and the estrogen patch. You should look those up on-line...they are using then with great success in the US and Europe but I don't believe anyone else in Canada is using it. As far as I'm concerned for older ladies Dr Hannam is the most aggressive. And he doesn't shy away from taking us on either. Recently during an u/s up at LifeQuest one of the nurses advised that Dr Hannam's success rates have been really good. To me - a bit of inside information reconfirming my decision to try one more time with him.

Finally I've had several one on one sessions - he called me himself to discuss my protocol - his staff respond to emails generally same day. I wouldn't be surprised if he could see you right away but he goes on vacation August 10th so get in there fast if you're interested.
Anyway my 2 cents!
C.

Edited by cknock, 18 July 2008 - 10:20 PM.

#22 Hero08

Hero08
  • 690 posts
  • My Clinic:Foothills - Regional Fertility Program

Posted 18 July 2008 - 10:35 PM

Hi Greenrr - this is my experience and it worked for me - I just turned 42 in the middle of my cycle and am now 7 weeks with twins. I went to the foothills clinic in Calgary and found they were quite aggressive from start to finish. I was on 375 gonal-f and 75 luveris. I had 17 eggs retrieved and ended up with 10 embryos. I had ICSI (as this was a one time thing I didn't want to take a chance and DH & I had never conceived on our own) and we had assisted hatching as well. I took aspirin/antibiotics and the steroid they give with AH. We had 5 embryos transferred and 5 frozen - I believe all that were transferred were 8 cells. We did get the talk about triplets but after speaking with the embryologist she helped me decide on 5 (we were to chose between 4 & 6). She too said that maybe 1 or 2 in 10 would be good enough to result in a pregnancy and she didn't want me to ever regret only transferring 4. In hindsight I'm glad it worked out - it was pretty much a textbook cycle. My e2 was high in the beginning but it just meant I started out well - I didn't hyperstim or anything like that. I realize that it's still early in the game and anything can happen but I'm feeling cautiously optimistic that I even got this far!

I too feel that at over 40 especially they have to be more aggressive. The chances of multiples are slim and they only gave me a 30% chance of this working, period. Either I fluked out or they knew what they were doing - could be a combination of both. Keep looking for what you want in clinic and don't settle. We spend too much $$ on this whole thing to not get the best possible chance for a pregnancy/child that we can. Good luck!
Me: 43 DH: 38
TTC for 4 years
3 iuis w/ clomid
1 1/2 yrs TCM
IVF #1 a success!
ER June 12, 2008 ET June 15 (5 transferred)
Beta June 29 1133
First Ultrasound July - 2 heartbeats
Official Due Date Mid Feb 2009 (38 weeks)
Gabriella Rose (5lb 14oz) and Chloe Jane (6lb 3oz)
born 5am Feb 19, 2009

#23 amiee

amiee
  • 1000+
  • 1092 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:04 AM

Hi ladies,
Well I did get a second referral to the create clinic. Carey- I will also look up Dr. Hannan. My fingers are crossed for Monday and I'm glad that the adoption is still moving forward albiet slowly.
Hero08-
I'm glad that you were able to transfer 5!!!
Both fresh cycles they got 10 eggs and 6 fertilized both times.
So I'm looking forward to finding a clinic to do this for us!
Cheers,
Arden