• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#26 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:UCSF CRH

Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:57 PM

My nurse also told me about B6. I am not taking it so far because my symptoms lightened up. I am beginning to feel worry. Is anybody here experiencing changes in early pregnancy symptoms? I am no longer feel super tired or that much of a nausea.

#27 Soccer242

Soccer242
  • Global 100+
  • 199 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Markham Fertility Centre

Posted 01 August 2018 - 09:11 PM

I think about my symptoms and lack of symptoms often too lol. My boobs arent very sore 24/7....its just in spurts here and there. And I havent had any morning sickness yet either. I am still tired on the regular though but my guess its from my meds.

#28 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 10:13 PM

I am few weeks ahead of you and I did experience nausea, I was lightheaded and really super tired. Now I am moderately tired and nausea is not that bad. My breast is sensitive but I think it is mostly due to progesterone. I was reading today that loss of the pregnancy symptoms may be due to miscarriage. I cant say I lost them but they are just much lighter. So I was thinking am I getting crazy or there are other women who may have such changes.

#29 Soccer242

Soccer242
  • Global 100+
  • 199 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:10 AM

Ukraine- I know lots of women where symptoms come and go! Stay positive!! we all have a hard time taking our own advice but we need to not second guess everything.

AFM- is anyone else having the best skin of their life? I usually break out and even on a good day the texture of the skin on my face isnt as smooth and soft as it is now. My facial hair seems less coarse too lol I have peach fuzz here and there and it doesnt look so bad! Im over the moon about this lol.

#30 AllieO

AllieO
  • Just Hatched
  • 5 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:PREG

Posted 02 August 2018 - 12:00 PM

Hi all, congratulations to all the successes, this is my first time posting and looking for some support. After 3 m/c and many unsuccessful procedures in the last 4 years. We are finally bfp with due date of March 30!
Aug 7 is our u/s for heartbeat check... really scared for another m/c in the next few weeks. All the waiting is definitely a struggle. Glad to see so many out here going through the same processes and I dont feel so alone. Thank you for all your posts.

#31 Soccer242

Soccer242
  • Global 100+
  • 199 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 04:45 PM

Sooo....I know I gained some weight from trying to relax during prep for my last transfer. But since the BFP I really feel like none of my clothes are fitting. Especially my jeans. I had bought a bigger size jeans a month ago and I feel so uncomfortable sitting in the car or wearing them for long periods of time that I keep unbuttoning and unzipping for relief.

Is anyone else going through this? I have been walking daily for months and eating sensibly but not skimping out. I know this is probably the meds and the fact that Im only 5feet tall but its really bugging me right now. We only put in one embryo so its not like its twins to make me bigger.

#32 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 07:38 PM

Hi Allie, my heartbeat ultrasound is August 8 and my clinic may graduate me same day if everything is good there:)

Soccer, I know we should stay positive, but I guess since our babies are earned so hard thats why any little thing can scare us to death:) To make you feel better my jeans dont fit me well either. I didnt gain any weight yet ( maybe max 2 pounds) but because belly is bloated it feels tight and uncomfortable. I am 5.8 so it is nothing to do with how tall we are I think. I dont know what I will wear to school in 3 weeks:)

#33 AllieO

AllieO
  • Just Hatched
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 11:02 AM

Soccer - same thing here on clothes... I am 5’10”, and most is bloated too. I lost 50 lbs in between the last m/c and this FET. I have been on so much hormones for the last 4 yrs. I have gained back about 5 so far which annoys me because I have terrible morning sickness every single day. I think a lot is due to the progesterone and I know for me going back to eating carbs to keep something down. I have heard that by second tri it’s a lot easier since we get off the supplements and exercising becomes easier and ok to do.

#34 Fairytale99

Fairytale99
  • Global 100+
  • 153 posts
  • My Clinic:Regional fertility clinic

Posted 03 August 2018 - 06:05 PM

Went in for my 7 week ultrasound today and to our surprise both embryos took!! We have twins!! Both are measuring perfect and we got to hear both heartbeats!! 125 and 137!! We are over the moon excited!!
  • AllieO likes this

#35 AllieO

AllieO
  • Just Hatched
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 08:01 PM

Congrats Fairytale!!!!

#36 Zags11

Zags11
  • 48 posts
  • My Clinic:Originelle

Posted 03 August 2018 - 09:16 PM

Wow! Congratulations fairytale!!!
TTC since 2014
Hormones in 2015
1m/c in 2016
4IUI in 2017
2 IVF IN 2017
Waiting for embryos in 2018

#37 Soccer242

Soccer242
  • Global 100+
  • 199 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 11:55 PM

Congratulations Fairytale!

As for me, I had a heavy bleed today and went through 3 pads in 9 hours. Not sure what this means but Im obviously a bit down. There were some large clumps/clots from the sounds of it right when it started. Just hanging in there until next Tuesday when Im told I should go in for my beta to double check if Im moving on in this journey either way.

Today was a tough day.

#38 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 02:31 AM

Congratulations Fairytale!

Soccer, so sorry to hear about your bleeding.

#39 Disneygirl77

Disneygirl77
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • My Clinic:Ivf Spain

Posted 04 August 2018 - 12:38 PM

Hi everyone :-) never posted on anything before but thought this could be fun. Well we had fet on July 10th and on the 20th of July we got our BFP :-) Hcg and progesterone levels all good although I am taking meds till 12 weeks. Got our first scan on the 8th. Looking forward to this, but incredibly nervous too. Think Im due around end of March 2019. Just willing to get to the 12 week mark and off the meds. Congrats everyone on your BFP!!
  • Lattyb1 likes this

#40 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 02:05 PM

Hello Disneygirl. Congratulations and welcome. I am new to all these online posting too:) But it is feel good that you can share your good and sometimes bad days with ladies who are on the same boat. Especially when you are not sharing news with the world. At least I am not sharing until minimum 2 trimester:) first scan is always combination of excitement and nervousness. My second scan is also on August 8:)

#41 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 02:05 PM

Soccer, how are you doing?

#42 Soccer242

Soccer242
  • Global 100+
  • 199 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:28 PM

Hey Ukraine, thanks for checking in. I bled through almost 2 pads yesterday so my nurse took me off aspirin. Im supposed to continue all my other meds as if I am pregnant but she told me to stay off my feet for the most part until Tuesday. Tuesday is the earliest I can go in to check my beta and since Im so early (today would be 19dp5dt) thats really all they can do. She said it might be nothing but it might be something. Sooooo up in the air.

I have only been spotting today so far and when I wipe. Nothing like the fish that happened yesterday. Although blood thinners apparently can make it look worse than it is.

So Im just waiting....cant believe my dumb luck that its a long weekend and I have to wait the extra day to find out if Im still pregnant.

Thanks for listening.

Soccer, how are you doing?

#43 AllieO

AllieO
  • Just Hatched
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 06:02 PM

Soccer - sorry you are having such scariness right now. Fingers crossed for you! Had a friend that had similar and she just needed special medicine and was tagged high risk patient. So still stay positive even though very tough.

Disneygirl - hi, think a lot of us are new posters looking for some extra support! Next week will be a big post week for all of us. Happy thoughts!
My protocol so far only has me on meds until week 10... very ready to done with all of that and let my body take over.

Ukraine - I had to tell a few people at work which was strange, but same as you... wk 12 at miminum to tell the world so this is awesome to be able to share.

#44 Disneygirl77

Disneygirl77
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • My Clinic:Ivf Spain

Posted 06 August 2018 - 12:54 PM

Thanks Ukraine......heres hoping Wednesday is a very good day!!!! So nervous but just need to know everything is as it should be. Husband is the eternal optimist and says everything will be fine.....I just need confirmation.
Hi Allie, yeah I just want my body to do what its meant to do. I hate taking meds at best of time and I know I have to but its still something I hate. Itll be nice not to be clock watching for taking meds and just live normally!! I have a feeling though as soon as I stop taking them Ill be panicking that something will happen. The joys I guess of ivf. Its trying to squash down the anxiety before it consumes you.

#45 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 02:20 PM

Disney, I was thinking the same that once I am out of meds I will panic for every little thing:)

Soccer, good luck with your beta tomorrow.

#46 Lattyb1

Lattyb1
  • 9 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 07 August 2018 - 04:49 AM

Hello everyone, I'm glad I found this post. I'm now 6 weeks 6 days I have my 1st scan this coming Thursday I'm a bit scared as I had a miscarriage back in March at 6 month .fingers and toes crossed for the best .

According to the calculator I'm due March 27th.

#47 Lattyb1

Lattyb1
  • 9 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:01 AM

Disneygirl, we are a day apart with our transfer mine was July 9th.all the best on the 8th . I will have my scan on the 9th.

As for symtoms, I am fatigue started having nausea 3 days ago so ginger root became my best bud! :)

#48 AllieO

AllieO
  • Just Hatched
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 03:00 PM

Welcome Latty! I have serious sensitivity to hcg and have had terrible morning sickness, caved today at dr office and am going to start anti nausea meds :(

Had ultrasound this morning.... 102 bpm for heartbeat and growth on target for 6wks 3days :). Updated due date to
March 29, 2019! Next scan in 2 wks and then I graduate out of my ivf clinic to regular ob.

Caustiously optimistic that this bean pod grows this time!

Hope everyone else gets great results too.

#49 Soccer242

Soccer242
  • Global 100+
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 03:48 PM

Hey girls, Im out. My beta dropped since my bleeding incident. Anyways its been really wonderful having these forums to discuss and chat. I wish each of you a safe and healthy pregnancy. This was our last attempt (I dont plan on pursuing immune testing which is what I think is my next step). Im looking forward to moving on and having some sushi and wine at the end of the week lol.
  • Lattyb1 likes this

#50 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:47 PM

Dear soccer, I am so sorry to hear about your outcomes... take care girl and remember that there are always options, just may be not visible right now, but they are there.

Welcome Latty, good luck with your first scan.

My second is tomorrow and hopefully I will be graduating my clinic. Fingers crossed for a heart beat. My clinic dont measure it on week 6 scan. They wait till 8.