72 replies to this topic

#1 Zags11

Zags11
  • 48 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Originelle

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:37 PM

Hi everyone,
Just found out that out FET was a success! I would love to share happiness and concerns with anyone whose expecting in March!
  • Soccer242, GirlWaiting and Lattyb1 like this
TTC since 2014
Hormones in 2015
1m/c in 2016
4IUI in 2017
2 IVF IN 2017
Waiting for embryos in 2018

#2 Soccer242

Soccer242
  • Global 100+
  • 199 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Markham Fertility Centre

Posted 27 July 2018 - 03:52 PM

Hi Zags,

I just got my positive beta and I might jump back and forth between here and April 2019 eventually. I havent yet had my first viability scan yet which is scheduled in about 3 weeks....have you?

#3 Fairytale99

Fairytale99
  • Global 100+
  • 153 posts
  • My Clinic:Regional fertility clinic

Posted 27 July 2018 - 07:37 PM

Hi ladies. I got my first bfp with my first FET at the beginning of the month. DD is March 22. Excited to share this journey with u all.

#4 Soccer242

Soccer242
  • Global 100+
  • 199 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 08:22 PM

Congrats! I look forward to having a little group here.

Hi ladies. I got my first bfp with my first FET at the beginning of the month. DD is March 22. Excited to share this journey with u all.

#5 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:UCSF CRH

Posted 28 July 2018 - 04:11 AM

Hello ladies, I am between February and March DD. Had my first scan this week. Saw heart movements but clinic said it is to early to actually hear heart beat. Have to wait till August. Hope you all doing great! Any morning sickness symptoms yet?

#6 Soccer242

Soccer242
  • Global 100+
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 05:43 AM

Hi Ukraine, welcome! Oh wow first scan how exciting nevertheless. I woke up this morning wishing for morning sickness lol its hard not to panic or worry when some of the tell tale symptoms come and go.

#7 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:07 PM

Hello Soccer, your scan is actually 3 weeks apart, wow. 2WW is ended up 5 WW. My clinic asked me to come 2 weeks after second beta. So it looks like every clinic has its own strategy unless your first beta was somewhere on day 12 past transfer. Mine made me wait 16 days for that first beta!:) I honestly was more nervous within these 2 weeks between beta and scan:) Now I am nervous again since heart beat scan is in another 2 weeks. Why are they doing this to us:)? Not enough nerves and emotions during treatment overall?:)

#8 Zags11

Zags11
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:08 PM

Welcome all and congrats to all of you!!
Soccer242: I got my family doctor to give me two more betas, just to reduce my anxiety because I miscarried a natural pregnancy just two months ago. My viability u/s is scheduled for August 7. I also dont have morning sickness but a lot of heartburn out of breath and so tired! My sense of smell is really strong!
  • GirlWaiting likes this
TTC since 2014
Hormones in 2015
1m/c in 2016
4IUI in 2017
2 IVF IN 2017

#9 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:17 PM

My sense of smell always was strong so i am not sure i can count it as a symptom:) I also feel very tired and progesterone makes it even worse. I occasionally feel dizzy and light headed but it also can be due to my low blood pressure. Hopefully I will not get full package of sickness by the end of August when I need to go back to school.

#10 Soccer242

Soccer242
  • Global 100+
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:42 PM

I know right??? Well my first beta was 10dp5dt and they didnt make me do a second beta bc they thought the number was good (what do I know?) lol

I know this is so tough esp because I cannot wait to tell my parents but Id rather wait until the scan bc Ive never made it this far before and they didnt even know we were transferring again so soon.

Hello Soccer, your scan is actually 3 weeks apart, wow. 2WW is ended up 5 WW. My clinic asked me to come 2 weeks after second beta. So it looks like every clinic has its own strategy unless your first beta was somewhere on day 12 past transfer. Mine made me wait 16 days for that first beta!:) I honestly was more nervous within these 2 weeks between beta and scan:) Now I am nervous again since heart beat scan is in another 2 weeks. Why are they doing this to us:)? Not enough nerves and emotions during treatment overall?:)

#11 Soccer242

Soccer242
  • Global 100+
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:44 PM

I considered asking my family dr for another beta but my clinic starts us on hsg support after the first beta so we wont be able to calculate the next beta accurately Im guessing? Not sure.

Welcome all and congrats to all of you!!
Soccer242: I got my family doctor to give me two more betas, just to reduce my anxiety because I miscarried a natural pregnancy just two months ago. My viability u/s is scheduled for August 7. I also dont have morning sickness but a lot of heartburn out of breath and so tired! My sense of smell is really strong!

#12 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 03:39 PM

I think so that your hsg support will mess numbers. So just be as patient as you can ( I know it is hard:)) and wait for your scan. We also didnt share news with family until my first scan. I am on the same boat as you and never went that far. My first beta was actually 16dp5dt so now I see why your first scan is 3 weeks from beta.

#13 Soccer242

Soccer242
  • Global 100+
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 05:16 PM

Hey you said back to school ....are you a teacher? Im a teacher and Im worried the kids will notice Ive gained weight before Im ready to tell them lol Ive gained 3lbs since the transfer. I think most of it is bloat from the meds but Im all honesty I havent been walking as much as usual because I was worried I would over do it. Im used to hitting 10k at least a day usually or going for 40 min walks.

I think so that your hsg support will mess numbers. So just be as patient as you can ( I know it is hard:)) and wait for your scan. We also didnt share news with family until my first scan. I am on the same boat as you and never went that far. My first beta was actually 16dp5dt so now I see why your first scan is 3 weeks from beta.

#14 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 07:34 PM

I am a grad student:) I decided to go to school and get one more degree from American university. It is my last semester before I get my master. I am sure my professors will also see changes in my body. I was quite active before treatment and did my 3 times min workouts per week. Then I stopped and now I am feeling so powerless most of the days so I even don’t walk that much. Try to do at least 30 min walk per day but I know it is not enough if you want to maintain healthy weight gain. I also have a little hope that once my fertility clinic releases me to my Obgyn he will let me to get back to gym. Do activities that make you feel good and don’t stress over not hitting 10K per day. We will catch up while second trimester:)
  • Soccer242 likes this

#15 GirlWaiting

GirlWaiting
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:HOUSTON

Posted 29 July 2018 - 09:38 AM

Hi Ladies, I had my FET on July 13, got my Home Preg Test result positive on July 22 and had my HCG blood test come back positive with 1576 HCG. My baby due date is March 31, 2019. I have another HCG blood draw on July 31 to ensure numbers are going up. I'm so excited and nervous. I am 36 years old. This will be my first baby.

#16 GirlWaiting

GirlWaiting
  • Just Hatched
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:HOUSTON

Posted 29 July 2018 - 09:46 AM

I know right??? Well my first beta was 10dp5dt and they didnt make me do a second beta bc they thought the number was good (what do I know?) lol

I know this is so tough esp because I cannot wait to tell my parents but Id rather wait until the scan bc Ive never made it this far before and they didnt even know we were transferring again so soon.

Hello Soccer, your scan is actually 3 weeks apart, wow. 2WW is ended up 5 WW. My clinic asked me to come 2 weeks after second beta. So it looks like every clinic has its own strategy unless your first beta was somewhere on day 12 past transfer. Mine made me wait 16 days for that first beta!smile.png I honestly was more nervous within these 2 weeks between beta and scan:) Now I am nervous again since heart beat scan is in another 2 weeks. Why are they doing this to us:)? Not enough nerves and emotions during treatment overall?smile.png

Hi Good morning and congratulations. What does 10dp5dt mean? I need a run down on the abbreviations. I'm new to this. Thanks.

#17 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 01:16 PM

Hi GirlWaiting:) welcome and congratulations with BFP ( big fat positive:)) 10dp5dt means 10 days past 5 day ( blastocyst) transfer. You can google any abbreviation you see. This is what I am doing occasionally. Try not to be nervous and be patient in your wait for the first ultrasound:)

#18 Soccer242

Soccer242
  • Global 100+
  • 199 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 02:27 PM

Welcome!!! Oh wow thats a really high beta number! What date did you get your beta done? Maybe you have multiples in there?????? Lol

Hi Ladies, I had my FET on July 13, got my Home Preg Test result positive on July 22 and had my HCG blood test come back positive with 1576 HCG. My baby due date is March 31, 2019. I have another HCG blood draw on July 31 to ensure numbers are going up. I'm so excited and nervous. I am 36 years old. This will be my first baby.

#19 Fairytale99

Fairytale99
  • Global 100+
  • 153 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:58 PM

Hey ladies. First ultrasound is this Friday and I'm very excited/nervous to see the baby and the heartbeat. So far my symptoms are fatigue, sore boobs, dizzy and nauseous in the mornings. My doctor gave me some medication that helps a little with the nausea.

#20 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:34 PM

Fairytale, good luck with ultrasound! I was nervous and excited too:) what kind of meds your doctor suggested for nausea if you dont mind sharing?

#21 Soccer242

Soccer242
  • Global 100+
  • 199 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:51 PM

Good luck fairytale! Very exciting!!!

Just wondering if anyone is taking Omega 3 or extra vitamin D supplements? Im on Pregvit right now but it doesnt have omega 3 in there. Im seeing my family doctor next week to ask but I just wanted to see if any of your doctors suggested something that we could all benefit from.

#22 Soccer242

Soccer242
  • Global 100+
  • 199 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:51 PM

Good luck fairytale! Very exciting!!!

Just wondering if anyone is taking Omega 3 or extra vitamin D supplements? Im on Pregvit right now but it doesnt have omega 3 in there. Im seeing my family doctor next week to ask but I just wanted to see if any of your doctors suggested something that we could all benefit from.

#23 Ukraine123

Ukraine123
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 04:26 PM

Hi soccer, I am not taking omega3 and my clinic said nothing about it. I would ask Obgyn or RE about it.

#24 Fairytale99

Fairytale99
  • Global 100+
  • 153 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:50 PM

Ukraine its doxylamine with B6.

Soccer I'm not taking omega3 either

#25 Zags11

Zags11
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 11:01 AM

Here is a recap! Feel free to add! Sending prayers to all of you!!

Soccer242: end March beginning April

Fairytale99: March 22 u/s on Friday

Ukraine123: end February beginning March

GirlWaiting: March 31

Zags11: March 31

GirlWaiting, we transferred the same day:))
TTC since 2014
Hormones in 2015
1m/c in 2016
4IUI in 2017
2 IVF IN 2017