1 reply to this topic

#1 jazz548

jazz548
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Ottawa

Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:29 PM

Hi! We  the family dreaming about heaving a baby We tried to conceive ourselves for 4 years,Then we went through two unsuccessful IVF treatments.First attempt was  Ottawa and second one we done abroad. Our doctor said that it seems the problem is in my eggs. I am 41 and even though all the eggs retrieved are fertilized they simply don't have enough energy to survive till implantation. The only chance for us have a baby is to use donor's egg. Each time fails it  broke our harts. we believed we are parents, my husband talked to my bуlly every day :'(  

after first attempt my younger sister promised me to donate her eggs if I need. She decided to live child free.  But when the time came and she simply refused explaining that it could be dangerous for her. Our hearts are broken and I can't believe she would do this to us. Now we are looking for somebody who has kind heart and welling to help a couple to become parents.....

Also please let me know you  if have been in this kind of situation and know what to do, where to start searching. Any suggestions are welcome. We are just shocked and lost.

Thank you in advance

Ana

P.S. I read about US Egg donors bank. Anybody tried with them? They have guaranteed program, but I cannot find any information or Canadian forums about them

#2 journeyginger

journeyginger
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:10 AM

I am in Canada,  and would love to be your egg donor, what province are your from? Have you listed with the Canada IVF forum?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hope, egg donors