• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 maddieventura

maddieventura
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:Genetic

Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:06 AM

Hi everyone,

I am new to the site and I am not really sure where to go from here. I have been trying with my husband for over 1 year, without any results. I have been looking into IVF but I am not sure if my husband is willing to do it because it may cost too much for us right now. Any additional help or information on IVF would be much appreciated.

Maddie

#2 mouse

mouse

Honorary PhD

• Super Moderator
  • 7476 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:BKK/KWI/JHFC

Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:12 PM

I expect the costs in the Philippines will be quite different than those in Canada or the US, but regardless, the first step would be to meet with your local doctor and get a fertility work up.

Fingers crossed for you!

• CdnHockeyGal likes this
The plural of anecdote is not data.

Charity gives a meal; justice provides a place at the table.

#3 zekatamri23

zekatamri23
  • 2 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:RCC

Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:53 PM

I'm new here too... fiance and I have been TTC for 5 months now with no success... I'm 39 so we went to our family Dr for a referral right away, the fertility clinics will do a work up.  We waited one month for our first appointment, only to be told it was cancelled and would have to rebook another month away. I don't think it hurts to get a referral to a clinic to get yourself checked out.

Me (39), DH (32)

TTC since 2017, Male Factor Infertility

High Thyroid

First IUI Oct 18

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: infertility, IVF, trying to conceive, pregnancy, invitrofertilization