Looking to Donate Eggs - Latina, 23, University Student, First Time - Looking for Egg Donor - IVF.ca Forums

Photo

Looking to Donate Eggs - Latina, 23, University Student, First Time

Hispanic Egg Donor Looking University Student First Time Donate Eggs Latina GTA Toronto

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mebutron

Mebutron
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:11 AM

Name: Micaela Butron

Located: GTA, Ontario, Canada

Height: 5"2

Weight: 137 lbs

Hair: Black/Brown, curly

Eye Colour: Brown

Canadian Citizen? Yes

Place of Birth: Argentina - Buenos Aires

Languages: Spanish, English

Education: University of Waterloo, in the last term of my Bachelor.

Work History: Worked as a student intern in municipalities such as; City of London, City of Ottawa.

Looking for:

I am looking to donate my eggs. I recently read couple of articles, saw testimonial videos of women on donating eggs and I am interested in helping a couple start a family, in return for reimbursement for my time.

Why?:

I realized I am young, I have many eggs that will not be used anytime soon and that there are many families out there wanting to get pregnant but are unable to, I would like to help, but also be reimbursed for my efforts.

Willing:

Since I am located in GTA area, and currently working in another student internship, I am willing to travel only on weekends, therefore GTA couples/future parent(s), or South Ontario region are preferred. Other couples/future-parent(s) outside this region may still contact me, but be aware of the distance and time it may take to meet. I am willing to attend doctor appointments after or before work.

If interested, contact me at micaela-butron@hotmail.ca

Thank you,

Micaela Butron

University of Waterloo student

#2 Fare

Fare
  • Just Hatched
  • 5 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Montreal fertily centre

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:43 PM

hola, hi, 

interese. 

i was sent you a email

fabiola and eric

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hispanic, Egg Donor, Looking, University, Student, First Time, Donate Eggs, Latina, GTA, Toronto