So I just got my consult appointment with Conceptia! I am very excited.
A bit about me:
* I started at AART Halifax
* Diagnosed with MFI, that means that only IVF + ICSI will give us a shot at having a child.
* Transferred to Conceptia due to some issues at AART, plus Conceptia is much cheaper.
So now I am wondering if there are any patients of Conceptia here that can answer some timeline questions? I'm so anxious to begin!
* Did anyone get down-regulated before IVF (have to take Birth Control the months prior to IVF)? How many months did you do that for?
* If someone was down-regulated, could you be down-regulated and do the mock cycle at the same time?
* What does the mock cycle entail? Does it take a month?
* Is there an IVF waiting list or can you begin as soon as the doctor says you're good to start?
* I am assuming that patients needed an HSG test before starting IVF. Mine was completed May 2016. I was wondering if anyone knew how old of results that the doctor will use for IVF? Like, at AART an HSG is valid for 3 years. Does anyone know how long an HSG is valid for at Conceptia?
Thanks if anyone answers! I know that I can ask all of these questions at the appointment but if other people know sooner it will make the wait more tolerable!