1 reply to this topic

#1 ElenaM

ElenaM
  • 20 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Heartland

Posted 07 April 2018 - 11:19 PM

Hi everyone!

I just moved to Burnaby and decided to stick with PCRM for my next IVF cycle. (I had one BFN with Heartland). I'm also thinking about Olive...have not decided yet.

Can you just provide me your thoughts about their doctors? As I understood Dr.Roberts is a good one.

And the main question - how long will I need to wait for the first appointment? Last time in Heartland I waited 9 months for my appointment....

Thank you for all your information.

#2 lumnay

lumnay
  • Global 100+
  • 712 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:PCRM

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:39 PM

I didn't have to wait too long to see Dr. Roberts when I decided to see him a few years ago. I'd say talk to his MOA, Sandeep, and she'll try to give you an appointment soon. Going to PCRM was the best decision I've ever made after trying Grace and Olive Clinics. I now have twin boys who are napping as I type this comment. I must say though that it took us a few cycles because of some issues but we're here!

Good luck!

Who stole ambushed my stork?  So many failed cycles with nothing to show but bills, receipts, and empty bottles of medications/herbs/supplements. See my profile for details...

UPDATE: I'm counting the days and hours waiting for this miracle to unfold. Christina Perri's A Thousand Years pretty much sums up my experience.