Seeking home for our snowbabies - New DonorConnect Listing - Looking for Donor Embryos - IVF.ca Forums

Photo

Seeking home for our snowbabies - New DonorConnect Listing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nonie

Nonie
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 24 March 2018 - 01:27 PM

My husband and I have 3 untested frozen embryos in Halifax, NS, Canada. They are from 2 different cycles; I was 38 at my first cycle and 39 on the second. We have a healthy 7 month old daughter from our second cycle. Our intent with donation is for our daughter to have a sibling so the ideal adoptive parents would be close to home and those who are comfortable with an open type adoption.

About us:
My husband is Turkish Canadian, 6’, brown eyes, and dark hair. He has a PhD in Cancer Biology, a Masters in Health Informatics, and has been an academic researcher for over 20 years. He is kind, emphatic, and conscientious. I am of East Indian descent, 5’4”, dark brown eyes, and black hair. I have medical degree (non-practicing) and a Masters in Health Informatics.

Click here to view the listing
  • DQC likes this

#2 Jenny2017

Jenny2017
  • 18 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:McGill

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:10 AM

We are interested to adopted embryos ! We kived in Montreal. We are européen, caucasien. We are married between 11years but after many ivf we dont have children. I studied mathematics and my husband engineering. Thanks you, Geanina and Claudiu