1 reply to this topic

#1 Ducky23

Ducky23
  • 20 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Regional Fertility Clinic in Calgary

Posted 04 March 2018 - 04:08 PM

Hi everyone,

I am brand new to this IVF experience. No friends or family have been through this so Im delving into the unknown alone. I am very queasy with needles and unfortunately My husband cant step away to from work to help so this has been a struggle. I am on an Antagonist cycle on Gonale and Cetrotide. Just began my Cetrotide injections yesterday. I live about 2 hours from my clinic so the early morning appointments along with the driving and working full time are starting to get to me. Hoping and praying we have beginners luck but still trying to keep my head on straight and recognize that we may not have success the first second or even third time. Just looking for support from people who are going/ have gone through this whole experience. I have wonderful friends who are supporting me but they cant fully understand this rollercoaster ride.

#2 returnable

returnable
  • 1000+
  • 3338 posts
  • Interests:travelling,gardening,cooking
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:Trio, cycle monitoring at Lakeridge

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:12 PM

Welcome Ducky, though I am sorry that you find yourself needing IVF. It is best if you join the March IVF buddies group as people there are going through IVF while you are, so you get to support each other through the same experience:

https://ivf.ca/forums...-march-2018-ivf