3 replies to this topic

#1 JIC

JIC
  • 1000+
  • 1068 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:42 AM

Anybody have something similiar.
Had natural miscarriage 25 days ago. At no time have I stopped bleeding completely. Have at least spotted or have had heavy discharge.
Went for u/s a week after and had 2cm clot remaining. A few days after u/s again heavy bleeding for a 1.5 days with small clots. A few days later extreme cramps almost the same as the actual miscarriage but only light bleeding. Went to u/s and clot has moved but not come out. Dr. was able to remove clot at clinic. Starting bleeding a bit heavier but not heavy.
4 days after procedure again crampy and heavy bleeding. More like af. It is 25 days since miscarriage and my normal cycle is 26-28 days. I thought as long as large tissue remained you wiuld not get period but it is a week since I had that heavy cramping and we believe that is when the clot moved.

Nov 2016 Feb 2017 4 failed iui

Mar 2017 IVF 3 pgs abnormal embryos

Oct 2017 IVF 1 pgs normal embryo

Dec 2017 FET  6.5 mc

May 2018 Donor FET 5 week mc

Feb 2019 Donor FET 5.5 week mc

#2 Canadamommy2

Canadamommy2
  • Global 100+
  • 829 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Trio

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:06 PM

Hi JIC. We meet again? Can’t believe we would meet each other again in this section.
How was your af after the miscarriage? Was it heavy? How long did you RE suggest to wait until trying to conceive again?
Sorry so many question. I am just preparing myself for this heart brraking momnent. There are not so many people to talk to about this.
Hubby 43

Trying to conceive : 2 years
IUI : 4 failed
IVF#1 : 19 folical, 19 retrieved, 11 fertilized with ICIS
FET#1, #2 : FAILED 😭😭
FET#3 : our Son, Alexander was born November 2015 🎉🎉🎉🎂😍💖

Sibling project is started ^^ 😊😊😊
FET #4 (2017) (Natural FET, estrace day3-7, hcg trigger shot, low does hcg every 3 days after transfer)
Cd3 : lining 4.1Cd9 : lining 7.1Cd10 : lining 8.6 tripple line+trigger shot good to go.
Dec2 : transfered 1 5AA BlastoBeta#1 (9dp5dt) 388 !!!!Beta#2 (12dp5dt) 798 !!!!!!! Im officially PREGNANT !!! ;-)
12w NT SCAN showed 10mm Cystic hygroma(didnt get the result until 15w ;-( ;-( )
NIPT low risk all 3 Trisomy 13, 18, 21
17w1d : Diagonsed with 11m cystic hygroma +hydrops
17w2d : Disgnosed with Hypo plastic right heart syndrome
18w4d : TMFR. Our hearts are shattered. Our little sleeping angel baby girl Cicely Bella Veighey was born @2:30.She was beautiful just like her name. She was so loved and so wanted. Mommy and daddy and your big brother will love you forever !!!Sibling project continue with the hole in our heart.Hoping to

TTC our rainbow baby girl (if possible)
FET#5 : transfered perfect 6AA fully hatched
10dp5dt : 428 Progesterone 60
12dp5dt : 709 (not quite double) progesterone 50
14dp5dt: 1457 Progesterone 49
19dp5dt: 6158 Progesterone ?
7w u/s gestrational sac measure 6w2d no fetal pole or heart beat
10w gestrational sac still the same 6w2d still no fetal pole or heart beat. Diagnosed with Blighted ovum ;( took Misoprostole to end the pregnancy and spotting for 8w until beta turned back to 0.

Continue our sibling Progect. We will bring home our rainbow this time!!

#3 JIC

JIC
  • 1000+
  • 1068 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:26 AM

Canadamommy sending lots of hugs your way. I do not have words for You beyond that except I am just a text away if you need anything. Do not worry about asking questions. It was only on here I managed to get any responses that didnt make me cry or get pissed off.
As for my af I thought it took forever and was late by 3 weeks. However it actually came exactly at 28 days based on the removal of the 2cm clot I had remaining. I dont usually feel myself ovulating but I could tell this month easily that it was my right side my back was killing me in day 13. It was pretty much my normal heaviness or slightly lighter as I bleed for so long due to clot.
Do not be surprised if you do not get it though for 6-8 weeks after D&C. You had a much higher level of HCG so until that drops completely you will not get it.
I still have not had my WTF appointment that is next week as I had to wait until after my af for final ultrasound and of course of all weeks my RE is away this week. She told me to think things over for a few months but my understanding from others is you can have healthy pregnancy right away without issues.
For your D&C you will be sedated. Not sure if it is full ir partial but I believe My RE said full at the time when I was given options but that day is slightly foggy.
Honestly it is the emotional side that is harder then the physical. Everyone will tell you that youre strong or stay strong etc. Just remember you ARE strong but you need to allow yourself to cry and greive there is nothing wrong with that. It does get easier over time. I am slowly seeing that now.
Again hugs your way and if you need anything let me know.

Nov 2016 Feb 2017 4 failed iui

Mar 2017 IVF 3 pgs abnormal embryos

Oct 2017 IVF 1 pgs normal embryo

Dec 2017 FET  6.5 mc

May 2018 Donor FET 5 week mc

Feb 2019 Donor FET 5.5 week mc

#4 JIC

JIC
  • 1000+
  • 1068 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 04:07 PM