Recurrent Miscarriage

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Didi2018

Didi2018
  • 10 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:14 PM

Hello, I am from Toronto and recently had my second miscarriage and I believe I had a chemical a while ago. I have no issues conceiving.I am scheduled to see Dr. Anthony Auyeung.  I decided to go with him because he has great reviews. However, I do not know anyone who has been with him for this particular issue. Has anyone heard of this doctor?  What was your experience with him? My OB GYN also referred me to Dr. Sonia Sierra but her reviews are not that great. Could you please recommend a clinic or doctor who helped you with recurrent miscarriages in Toronto and helped you conceive and carry to term?  I am also considering going to a naturopath.

#2 want2babies

want2babies
  • Cyclebase
  • 267 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:56 PM

Hello, I saw Dr. Anthony Auyeung, and had success with him. He is a great doctor. I totally recommend him. If you are in doubt, at least go for a consultation and see how it goes. He is one of the best in Toronto, very thorough, patient, and competent. 

• Dori77 and Didi2018 like this

#3 amazing grace

amazing grace
  • Global 100+
  • 742 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:57 PM

I had four recurrent miscarriages and finally conceived in 2015. Unfortunately, I had to terminate at almost 16 weeks due to a serious birth defect. I found success with New Life Fertility. He was the only doctor who was able to get me pregnant and keep me pregnant. 

#4 Didi2018

Didi2018
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:28 PM

Yes, I will definitely see him for consultation. Just wanted to see if people had success with him for recurrent miscarriage in particular.

#5 amazing grace

amazing grace
  • Global 100+
  • 742 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:10 PM

DiDi,

I am not sure if your response is directed at my post. If so, I went to New Life after four miscarriages in a row. I had success with him because he was able to keep me pregnant. My losses were always before the seven week mark. I would have continued with my pregnancy if it was not for that birth defect. If I am not mistaken, recurrent means three in a row. I had four in a row and this is why I switched clinics and went to New Life.

#6 Didi2018

Didi2018
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:24 PM

Amazing Grace,

Sorry to hear you went thought miscarriages too. Were they natural pregnancies or though IVF?

#7 SGV

SGV
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 09 January 2021 - 03:32 PM

Hello, I am from Toronto and recently had my second miscarriage and I believe I had a chemical a while ago. I have no issues conceiving.I am scheduled to see Dr. Anthony Auyeung.  I decided to go with him because he has great reviews. However, I do not know anyone who has been with him for this particular issue. Has anyone heard of this doctor?  What was your experience with him? My OB GYN also referred me to Dr. Sonia Sierra but her reviews are not that great. Could you please recommend a clinic or doctor who helped you with recurrent miscarriages in Toronto and helped you conceive and carry to term?  I am also considering going to a naturopath.

Hi! How was your experience with Dr.Anthony? Could you please share it. I am planning to go to him too.