Looking to connect with embryo donors, preferably in BC - Introductions - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Looking to connect with embryo donors, preferably in BC

embryo adoption seeking open BC

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra Collins-Baude

Sandra Collins-Baude
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Kelowna Regional Fertility Clinic

Posted 26 January 2018 - 04:03 PM

Hi there, my hubby and I have been ttc for 7yrs. We have no children at the moment are eager to become parents. We are amicable to an open/semi open embryo adoption. I am having difficulty for some reason in contacting people who have posted on the donor board. Not sure if I am missing something. I would be grateful for any help or advise on this journey. 

#2 irish.allyson

irish.allyson
  • 28 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Olive Fertility

Posted 26 January 2018 - 06:23 PM

Hi there!

I saw your message and just wanted to say hello! I hope to one day donate my embryos and have often wondered how and where I will connect with potential families.  I am not sure where you in the process, but I also recommend Facebook for connecting with other families as well.  There are quite a few groups for donors, for recipients and for both.   Also, if you working with a fertility clinic already, they may have some suggestions or leads for you as well.  

Best of luck on your journey!! Please feel free to message me.

Take care,

Alyson 

Me: 37 PCOS, Low Thyroid DH: 37 No Issues

DS: 6. Conceived w/ 1st IUI & Super Ovulation

TTC #2

03/2013 - IUI#1 BFN

06/2013 - IUI#2 BFN

07/2013 - IUI#3 / IVF#1, Conversion cycle 12R, 8M, 7F, Transfer 1, No frosties BFN

---Break----- Countless cycles of Femara, lots of ovulation but always BFN

08/2016 - IVF#2, 30R, 29M, 21F, 18 great quality frozen embryos (freeze all due to OHSS)

09/2016 - FET#1 BFN 

10/2016 - FET#2 BFN

04/2017 - Surgery to remove polyp

05/2017 - ERA #1 P+5 = Post Receptive

06/2017 - ERA #2 P+4 = Pre Receptive

08/2017 - FET#3 w/ adjusted protocol based on ERA results BFN  *WTF!*  

10/2017 - FET#4 BFP yahoo.gif1st Beta 12dp5dt = 290, 2nd Beta 19dp5dt = 6418. 

10/23/17 - 1st Ultrasound = TWINS! 

11/14/17 - 2nd Ultrasound - Twin A HB is 172 and Twin B HB is 168, officially moving on to an OB!  

02/07/18 - Anatomy Ultrasound at 21 weeks, everything looks great and babygirl.gif babygirl.gif  Team PINK!!!

05/07/18 - Two healthy girls delivered 6 weeks via emergency c-section due to pre-eclampsia 

Baby A 4 lbs 2 oz, Baby B 3 lbs 9 oz - everyone doing well and our family is complete! 

#3 Elena U

Elena U
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:PCRM

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:21 PM

Hi Sandra,

My husband and I decided to donate our frozen embryos and help other people have babies smile.png

I turned 50 and we are waiting to become grandparents this summer (awe yahoo.gifbabyboy.gif)

We are happy at the thought that our embryos will help other people become parents.

Please feel free to message me.

Blessings,

• DQC likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: embryo, adoption, seeking, open, BC