109 replies to this topic

#101 Abrianna

Abrianna
  • Global 100+
  • 357 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Hannam

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:36 PM

How is everyone doing? It has been pretty quiet on here.

We had our anatomy scan yesterday at 19.5 wks. Our little girl was busy and uncooperative as usual so I have to go back again in a few weeks as they couldn't get the spine pics. Otherwise everything looks good and she is measuring almost a week ahead which was a relief since I haven't been gaining weight since around 11 weeks. Still struggling to cope with the HG and have no hope of stopping meds. At this point I am just trying to eat and drink enough to keep us both alive until delivery. I have been feeling her movement off and on since 13 weeks but in the last two days it is really obvious. I can now well when she kicks and rolls.

Hope everyone else is doing well
  • returnable likes this

Me:33 DH:37 Dx MFI

Ottawa Fertility Centre:

IUI#1 Feb 2016: gonal-f/centrotide
1.5mil post wash BFN

IUI#2 April 2016: gonal-f/centrotide
400,000 post wash BFN

IVF#1 July 2016:long agonist protocol(bcp/suprefact, gonal-f 150iu, Ovidrel)

AFC 28, 12 retrieved 8 mature, 1 fertilized with ICSI BFP ended in CP

IVF #2 Nov 2016:long agonist protocol(gonal-f 125 iu and luveris 75 added)

AFC 18, 3 eggs retrieved 2 mature, total ICSI failure

Hannam Fertility:
IVF#3 July 2017: Antagonist protocol( gonal-f, menopur, centrotide, double lupron trigger)

AFC 32, 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature 6 eggs frozen as back up, 8 PICSI 3 fertilized and arrested at morula/stage 2 blast.

IVF#3.5 Thawed 6 eggs for fertilization with PICSI and AOA. 2 out 6 thawed, 1 fertilized and arrested day 3.

Final diagnosis of severe male factor with sperm head defect and unexplained egg cytoplasm dysfunction. Moving onto known embryo donation!

Create Fertility (Donor Embryos):

FET#1: December 2018 BFN

FET#2: February 2018 BFP

#102 Kke1988

Kke1988
  • 41 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis

Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:44 PM

Hey hows everyone doing? If you have your name picked out, post it up so we can hear them all :)

Ours is Averey Katherine Eubanks and Im pretty sure with all these kicks, shes gonna be a future soccer player :) were all almost to third trimester!! Yay!!

#103 Abrianna

Abrianna
  • Global 100+
  • 357 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 04:59 PM

Kke1988: Love the name! I think we are going with Eowyn Mae for our girl.

The third trimester cannot come soon enough. I am so ready for the pregnancy to be over. I haven't gained any weight in the second trimester and last week I lost 4 lbs. I am trying to eat more this week but it has been a struggle with the nausea and heartburn.

Ottawa Fertility Centre:

1.5mil post wash BFN

400,000 post wash BFN

Hannam Fertility:
IVF#3 July 2017: Antagonist protocol( gonal-f, menopur, centrotide, double lupron trigger)

AFC 32, 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature 6 eggs frozen as back up, 8 PICSI 3 fertilized and arrested at morula/stage 2 blast.

IVF#3.5 Thawed 6 eggs for fertilization with PICSI and AOA. 2 out 6 thawed, 1 fertilized and arrested day 3.

Final diagnosis of severe male factor with sperm head defect and unexplained egg cytoplasm dysfunction. Moving onto known embryo donation!

#104 farmgirl19

farmgirl19
  • Global 100+
  • 420 posts
  • Interests:Reading, learning to Knit, riding horses, barrel racing, camping, being outdoors!
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:vfc

Posted 22 July 2018 - 05:23 PM

How's everyone doing?
Me -27. DH-32
Me- PCOS- diagnosed when 14ishDH- 100% normal
Married 2009
Took a year "off" before TTC - ha ha hind sight is a wonderful thing!
Talked to the doctor about PCOS( as he was not the one who diagnosed me with it originally)-- wanted us to ttc naturally for a year before fertility treatments.

2011- 2012- sent to RFP for a consult. Suggested to go on clomid, went on clomid for numerous cycles. Nothing was happening, phoned to get on IVF waiting list, doc told me to stay on clomid because it was working for me, just might take a little more time. (He said this without ever monitoring me). Went back to family doctor and he suggested

VFC2013-- phone consult with VFC, decided to do IVF

August 2013- Severe OHSS, all embryos frozen- 10 in total
November- 2013- set to do first FET, estrace didn't make lining thick enough and also breast lump was found (benign, but still monitoring) so cycle was cancelled.

February 2014- FET #1- BFN
April 2014- FET #2- BFN
July 2014- FET#3- BFN.......

Mock cycle to do an ERA test and do another FET if ERA comes back good.
ERA test done on Nov. 13th- results came back Receptive- thats good news i guess.... still no answers as why the previous 3 FETS didnt work

December 2014-
FET#4- BFN
Wtf appointment- doctor thinks DH and I are too genetically similar and therefore my body rejects the embryo and the NK cells take over.

January 2015- immune testing- dh and I are a partial match meaning 1 out of 4 embryo will not implant and I have high NK cells. Trying another transfer. Gluten free 12 weeks, intralipids 10 days prior to ET, and also day of ET. Prednisone and estrace.
March 19- intralipid treatment
March 29- transferred 1 grade 17 embryo using assisted hatching and more intralipids

April 10th - BETA - BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In total shock!
Beta#1- 335
Beta# 2- April 13- 1250 We are officially pregnant :) Now to wait for our 7 week ultrasound! 7 week ultrasound went great- Baby was measuring 6w6d and a heartbeat of 140!!!! so cool to watch the little heartbeat!! EDD December 16th Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

#105 farmgirl19

farmgirl19
  • Global 100+
  • 420 posts
  • Interests:Reading, learning to Knit, riding horses, barrel racing, camping, being outdoors!
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:vfc

Posted 07 September 2018 - 12:19 AM

We had our son early. 34w4d. He was 4lb8oz. Spent 5 days in nicu, we are now home and doing well!
  • Yearning likes this
Me -27. DH-32
Me- PCOS- diagnosed when 14ishDH- 100% normal
Married 2009
Took a year "off" before TTC - ha ha hind sight is a wonderful thing!
Talked to the doctor about PCOS( as he was not the one who diagnosed me with it originally)-- wanted us to ttc naturally for a year before fertility treatments.

2011- 2012- sent to RFP for a consult. Suggested to go on clomid, went on clomid for numerous cycles. Nothing was happening, phoned to get on IVF waiting list, doc told me to stay on clomid because it was working for me, just might take a little more time. (He said this without ever monitoring me). Went back to family doctor and he suggested

VFC2013-- phone consult with VFC, decided to do IVF

August 2013- Severe OHSS, all embryos frozen- 10 in total
November- 2013- set to do first FET, estrace didn't make lining thick enough and also breast lump was found (benign, but still monitoring) so cycle was cancelled.

February 2014- FET #1- BFN
April 2014- FET #2- BFN
July 2014- FET#3- BFN.......

Mock cycle to do an ERA test and do another FET if ERA comes back good.
ERA test done on Nov. 13th- results came back Receptive- thats good news i guess.... still no answers as why the previous 3 FETS didnt work

December 2014-
FET#4- BFN
Wtf appointment- doctor thinks DH and I are too genetically similar and therefore my body rejects the embryo and the NK cells take over.

January 2015- immune testing- dh and I are a partial match meaning 1 out of 4 embryo will not implant and I have high NK cells. Trying another transfer. Gluten free 12 weeks, intralipids 10 days prior to ET, and also day of ET. Prednisone and estrace.
March 19- intralipid treatment
March 29- transferred 1 grade 17 embryo using assisted hatching and more intralipids

April 10th - BETA - BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In total shock!
Beta#1- 335
Beta# 2- April 13- 1250 We are officially pregnant :) Now to wait for our 7 week ultrasound! 7 week ultrasound went great- Baby was measuring 6w6d and a heartbeat of 140!!!! so cool to watch the little heartbeat!! EDD December 16th Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

#106 Dee1985

Dee1985
  • Global 100+
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Knitting, Sewing, Crafts
  • Dx:Genetic
  • My Clinic:OVO Clinic

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:18 PM

@Farmgirl19 Congrats!! So happy you got to go home quickly and that everyone is well. I also gave birth early. 34w6d (Sept. 3rd) He is still in the NICU. We were on vacation at the time and were sent home by EVAQ. Luckily, we were still in the right province but in Les Iles de la Madeleine so not close to home at all. I was also readmitted the next day for preeclampsia. I was released last Friday. Just waiting for baby boy to come home. We named him Theodore.
How is everyone else doing?
  • Yearning likes this

Jan. 2014 - 3-day embryo transfer (frozen egg & fresh sperm): BFN

Mar. 2014 - FET (same cycle): BFN

Nov. 2014 - 5-day embryo transfer (new cycle & donor, frozen egg & fresh sperm): BFP

July 2015 - Baby girl is born!

Sep. 2016 - FET (same cycle): BFN 

Jan. 2018 - 3-day embryo transfer (new cycle & donor, fresh egg & fresh sperm): BFP

#107 Abrianna

Abrianna
  • Global 100+
  • 357 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:47 PM

Farmgirl19 and Dee1985 Congrats on your early arrivals. I am so jealous right now as I really need this pregnancy to be over. Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

I have been on STD since 30 weeks as couldn't keep working with the hyperemesis anymore. I was back to vomiting 8+ times a day despite all the meds and loosing a lbs per day. The weight loss has stopped with the rest and I am keeping a bit more food/fluids down. Atleast our little girl still seems to be thriving. I have an ultrasound next week to check her position as she is either deep in my pelvis already or curled up in a weird posterior/ transverse position. I am really hoping she is engaged and it means an early delivery as I am so ready to escape this pregnancy.
  • returnable likes this

Ottawa Fertility Centre:

1.5mil post wash BFN

400,000 post wash BFN

Hannam Fertility:

#108 Kke1988

Kke1988
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:12 PM

Congrats on your early babies! Im 38 weeks today and its just a waiting game now. Nausea came back this week for me too as well as hot flashes this week. Ive read both of those are signs of labor but trying not to get my hopes up. At this point Im ready for her at any time :)

Congrats again and good luck to all of us 👍🏼

#109 Dee1985

Dee1985
  • Global 100+
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Knitting, Sewing, Crafts
  • Dx:Genetic
  • My Clinic:OVO Clinic

Posted 27 September 2018 - 05:06 PM

@Abrianna Wow! Your girl is not giving you an easy time at all. What a rough pregnancy! What's STD? I do hope you give birth soon! Then you can finally begin to enjoy your baby girl. ♡

@Kke1988 Hope for you that those are signs you're giving birth soon!

Jan. 2014 - 3-day embryo transfer (frozen egg & fresh sperm): BFN

Mar. 2014 - FET (same cycle): BFN

Nov. 2014 - 5-day embryo transfer (new cycle & donor, frozen egg & fresh sperm): BFP

July 2015 - Baby girl is born!

Sep. 2016 - FET (same cycle): BFN 

Jan. 2018 - 3-day embryo transfer (new cycle & donor, fresh egg & fresh sperm): BFP

#110 Kke1988

Kke1988
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 09:31 PM

Just wanna congratulate everyone on their babies! Best of luck! Hope to see some of you in the future due date boards! 😊
  • farmgirl19 likes this