80 replies to this topic

#51 Queen17

Queen17
  • Global 100+
  • 232 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Regional fertility clinic Calgary

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:11 PM

Hey ladies just stopping in to wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies. I found out March 4 that we lost our baby a couple days before that. Had a d&c last week. We have no more frozen so will be preparing for a ivf cycle once I have had two cycles so probably June/ July. Wishing you all the best!! ❤️

#52 jodycser

jodycser
  • Global 100+
  • 206 posts
  • My Clinic:Regional Fertility Clinic

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:21 PM

Queen17 - I am heartbroken to hear that. My thoughts are with you.

I had my CVS done today. It was a simple and painless procedure, but the dr put the risk at 2-3% for miscarriage because of my SCH. She told us we could wait a week and see if the SCH was smaller, but it really hasnt gotten much smaller in the last 8 weeks, so I decided to just get it over with and take the increased risk. We will have preliminary results either Friday or Monday, and the full genetic test in about 3-4 weeks. Baby looked good today, measuring perfectly with a good heartbeat of 165. I have another ultrasound Monday to make sure everything is still going good...then I can relax a little. As for now, the next 48 hours is critical as the dr said if miscarriage was going to happen because of the CVS, that would be the timeframe...so Im going to do nothing for the next 2 days

ET Aug 2014 - 19 retreived, 6 made to 5 day blasts - sent to PGD Lab (freeze all)...4 blasts good to go!

November 2014 - 1st FET cycle...cancelled due to bad uterine lining

December 2014 - 2nd FET cycle....cancelled due to bad uterine lining

February 2015 - 3rd FET cycle...uterine lining got to 0.8mm...transferred 2 blasts...BFN

June 2015 - 4th FET cycle (only 1 blast left to transfer...one didn't make it through thaw).....we'll see...nope BFN

Oct 2015 - 31 retrieved, 8 made to 5 day blasts - sent to PGD Lab (freeze all)....6 blasts good to go!

Jan 2016 - 5th FET cycle...lining got to 6.5mm, not great, but Dr seemed confident...transferred 2 blasts...just waiting...finished waiting

Beta #1 13dp5dt 1960 th_abfp.gif yahoo.gif

Beta #2 18dp5dt 14,950 th_aholysheep.gif

#53 HelenM

HelenM
  • Global 100+
  • 293 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Regional Fertility Program, Calgary

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:46 PM

Oh Queen17, there are no words. I wish you the best in your physical and emotional recovery, and the best of luck with your next round.

Jody,
Glad to hear baby is looking good. I hope you speed through the next few days and that they are uneventful. Best of luck getting your results, that has to be an incredibly stressful wait. My fingers are crossed for you!

TTC since Oct 2013

IVF  w/ ICSI #1 Jan 2016

-15 eggs retrieved, 12 mature, 7 fertilized. Transferred 2 day 3 embryos. Nothing to freeze.th_abfn.gif

IVF w/ICSI #2 May 2016

-24 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 6 fertilized. Transferred 3 day 3 embryos. Nothing to freeze. th_abfn.gif

#54 HelenM

HelenM
  • Global 100+
  • 293 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:11 PM

I went to the dr today because I had spotting again yesterday. He checked them out on his small u/s and theyre still going strong, two strong heartbeats. He said he thought it was probably my cervix but to keep an eye on it and let him know if it gets worse or occurs more frequently.
He made sure to ask if I was still on pelvic rest and had to clarify that he meant no sex when I looked really confused.
Yes sir, its like Im a born again virgin. No sex produced these babies and itll be a full 10 months or more before I have any again!

TTC since Oct 2013

IVF  w/ ICSI #1 Jan 2016

-15 eggs retrieved, 12 mature, 7 fertilized. Transferred 2 day 3 embryos. Nothing to freeze.th_abfn.gif

IVF w/ICSI #2 May 2016

-24 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 6 fertilized. Transferred 3 day 3 embryos. Nothing to freeze. th_abfn.gif

#55 jodycser

jodycser
  • Global 100+
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:30 PM

Helen - spotting stinks! I have been spotting for 6 weeks now every single day...no one cares about it but me and my husband so I guess its nothing to worry about, but I still hate seeing it! Im glad you could get some reassurance from your dr. And Im pretty sure Im never having sex again either...honestly right now the way Im feeling Im kinda relieved its dr enforced. I can barely get enough energy to make lunch for my kids...

I had yet another ultrasound today (that makes 5 so far) and everything is looking good. Baby measured 12w4d and Im 12w4d so right on track! My SCH is still there, but has gotten smaller again, so hopefully it just disappears one day. I had a small clot last night (it looked huge to me, but looking back probably no bigger than a nickel) it freaked me out again...but completely normal so they tell me. HB was 166 today so that was nice to see. Ive also managed to convince my family dr that Im not high risk and I dont need to see my OB right away!...I know most people want to see their OBs sooner rather than later, but I just find them to be a pain. They dont have any in the town I live in, so I have to drive 1/2 an hour (I know its not far) and they are always running behind, and they always seem to be in a rush. I kinda feel like they are herding a bunch of pregnant cattle through a line 😂. Dont get me wrong I absolutely love my OB (hes helped me through 3 pregnancies and literally saved my uterus after my twins were born) but hes busy, and I dont feel high risk enough to bother going for regular appointments with him unless something else pops us (in which case I will switch over).

My CVS preliminary results havent come back yet. They told me they would call me either Friday or Monday....well Mondays pretty much over and no phone call. Im not overly concerned about the preliminary results, I just like information. So I guess if they dont call in the morning tomorrow Ill have to start making some phone calls. I hate being that person who calls, but I gave them the whole day today...its ok to call tomorrow right?

Im also still having morning sickness every day of my life. I was hoping it would subside at 12 weeks like magic...that didnt pan out for me. Im also getting fat (yes I know its not fat) but havent gained a pound yet (probably from being sick all the time). 5th baby, so I guess its to be expected that things are going to expand earlier. Im lucky I already have maternity pants! A friend of mine always seems to have babies about 6 months before I do, so weve been hauling maternity clothes back and forth from each others houses for years! Its really great actually. We each add a few items every time, so we have a pretty good wardrobe going on! But she did tell me that she never wants to see them at her house again...so I guess Im stuck with them since this will be my last pregnancy as well.

Me and my husband signed off to discontinue storage of our embryos a few days ago. It was slightly bittersweet....our family is complete (even if this little one doesnt make it), but it seemed like a waste since we still had 3 embryos in the freezer....and before someone says to donate them to another couple, there are many medical reasons why we cant, and Im honestly not sure if I could anyway...it sounds terrible, but Im kind of glad that my clinic flat out told us we couldnt, this way I dont have to make that decision. We did donate them to science, so I guess they werent a complete waste. Maybe theyll be able to help the scientists figure something out.

Anyways thats it for me for today! I hope everyones having a great pregnancy so far!

ET Aug 2014 - 19 retreived, 6 made to 5 day blasts - sent to PGD Lab (freeze all)...4 blasts good to go!

February 2015 - 3rd FET cycle...uterine lining got to 0.8mm...transferred 2 blasts...BFN

June 2015 - 4th FET cycle (only 1 blast left to transfer...one didn't make it through thaw).....we'll see...nope BFN

Oct 2015 - 31 retrieved, 8 made to 5 day blasts - sent to PGD Lab (freeze all)....6 blasts good to go!

Jan 2016 - 5th FET cycle...lining got to 6.5mm, not great, but Dr seemed confident...transferred 2 blasts...just waiting...finished waiting

#56 PDub

PDub
  • 50 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Edmonton

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:58 PM

Hi gals! Im due September 6th with my second IUI and puregon baby, my little guy will be 2 July 28th. I have pcos and endo, it took us many years to get our son and luckily one round of stims for this little bean.

Ive had a rough few months, much worse than the first pregnancy. I had low betas, influenza with high fever, spotting and my first u/s at 7 weeks measured a week behind. Thankfully Ive had 2 more at 9 and 12 and all is well. I fought hard to get into the new clinic here in Edmonton quickly as we were just about to start treatment when the clinic changes happened.

Im finally off diclectin and havent ate McDonalds in almost a week. It was the only thing that made me feel better lol not my shining moments but exact same as my first pregnancy. Ive also just finished receiving iron infusions as I was very low so life feels on the upswing now. We just told our families 2 weeks ago after nuchal results and I have yet I make a public announcement- waiting until 25 weeks but not hiding it obviously I cant for long.

Theres 3 babies due on my husbands side this year. My brother in laws new girlfriend and my sister in laws 5th!! Both accidents and Im in the middle of them haha

#57 Sheather

Sheather
  • Global 100+
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:Baking, arts and crafts, yoga, fitness, cooking, Pinterest, is Pinterest a hobby lol.
  • Dx:Cancer
  • My Clinic:Mount Sinai Centre for fertility

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:50 AM

Hey everyone! Got to see my little bean on Tuesday at my Nuchal Translucency scan. Baby was moving and wiggling all over the place and when the tech was pushing down with the ultrasound it looked like the baby was pushing back. My NT was 1.1 so hopefully that is a good thing. Havent gotten final results or blood results yet.
Ive been feeling pretty good these days. Still having those bad ligament pains at the front and left of my uterus/pelvis. Doctors just keep reassuring me its fine. Its just very uncomfortable some days and I get shooting pains that stop me in my tracks! Other than that Im good, boobs dont hurt nearly as bad as before, nausea has subsided. Main food aversion is chicken. Back hurts a lot at times but my energy level is much better.
Hope everyone else is starting to feel some relief.
Ill be 13 weeks tomorrow. Crazy how fast time is going.

Welcome PDub, I am with you on the McDonalds, or burgers in general for me. I dont usually eat that kind of food and usual only have beef once a week or less but Ive been craving it like crazy. Hoping that passes soon.

Jody, that must have been so emotional discontinuing storage of your embryos, but I understand why you did. I often wonder what we will do if the next few transfers work for us. We have 6 frozen, I would love a big family but I dont think I could handle that many lol. We have selected to donate our embryos to science (if we end up with some left) my egg donor didnt want her DNA passed on to others than myself which I completely respect. As much as it would be nice to donate to a family in need, I understand and respect her beliefs. Glad your babe is doing well and hopefully everything goes well for you moving forward.

Live-Love-Laugh

1999-Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma at 15 y/o. Heavy chemo, radiation and bone marrow transplant. Never had period or ovulation after. Body is basically going through menopause without the assistance of estrogen.
2014-Endometriosis diagnosed

Donor eggs from my cousin gave us 1 fresh and 4 frozen embryos

1st Transfer- Fresh Embryo June 2013 ended in chemical pregnancy
2nd Transfer- FET August 2013 ended in early miscarriage at 6.5 weeks
3rd Transfer- FET July 31st 2015. BFN

ERA test done November 2015- determined my lining is pre-receptive. plan to do ET on day 8 of progesterone rather than day 6.  

4th Transfer- January 08 2016. BFN

on the list for IVF funding April 2017 :)

#58 StephaniElise

StephaniElise
  • 13 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Primordia Ipanema

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:31 PM

Hi ladies, for some reason Im not getting notifications for this group :( I just read through everyones posts and Im glad everyone is doing better.

Congrats to all the mommies to be (well we kinda are mommies already!) yay for other mommies having twins. Is it just me or do you also eat like a horse. Im impressed by the amount of food I have been able to fit in me without tossing it all back up!

I am now at 10 and a half weeks and thankfully the nausea has subsided for the most part. I do get little waves of it now and then so I always keep my Meds on me for that. Im an eel teacher in Brasil, but I am actually from Toronto, Canada. (Not sure if I have mentioned this in this group yet) my husband is Brazilian and we came down to do invitro here as it is cheaper!

My doc has been awesome!!! The process was running smoothly in the beginning of treatment but then we came to a standstill for about 3/4 months as my estrodial levels wouldnt stay up. After lots of Meds (which I am still on) I was ready for a transfer. Up until the 6th or 7th week, he saw me once a week. Quite a few blood tests too. Then at 9 weeks, and will see him again at 13 weeks before I think I will be released to an ob. I have my nuchal translucency test at 13weeks and 2 days, is anyone doing that? Or is that nipt? 🤔 It all still feels a little surreal to me. Not completely believable yet I guess, even though I have seen them and heard their heart beats. Everything seems to be running smoothly which is good!

As per cravings... mostly fresh fruits just like you ladies have had. Although I during one of my teaching classes I had a sudden urge to have a burger. My husband and I went to McDonalds afterwards and for the first time in my life I ate a Big Mac, and let me tell you, the satisfaction I had after devouring my meal, was ridiculous Hahahah
Also I am really wanting a specific salad from back home (California spring salad from Milestones) it is sooooo good!!! 🤤 Also the restaurant chops has a great house salad (if anyone has one around them)!

I think I got everything in there... sorry for the long post!

#59 Sheather

Sheather
  • Global 100+
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:Baking, arts and crafts, yoga, fitness, cooking, Pinterest, is Pinterest a hobby lol.

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:50 PM

Stephani, I had my NT scan this week at 12 weeks 4 days. Waiting for full results but the NT was 1.1 so I think thats good from what Ive read.
I know the salad you are talking about and yes it is delicious! I havent been craving veggies at all, but maybe Ill give that salad a try. I just cant stomach chicken. Cant even look at it. I feel bad for my husband cuz Im very frustrating when it comes to meals right now. Hes been a trooper. Hes away on business right now and I bet he is loving being away from my craziness lol.

Live-Love-Laugh

1999-Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma at 15 y/o. Heavy chemo, radiation and bone marrow transplant. Never had period or ovulation after. Body is basically going through menopause without the assistance of estrogen.

ERA test done November 2015- determined my lining is pre-receptive. plan to do ET on day 8 of progesterone rather than day 6.  

#60 StephaniElise

StephaniElise
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:55 AM

Sheather, I have no idea what those numbers mean either, but Im sure if it was something to worry about you doctor would have contacted you already. Also, if you have the salad, please think of me and try to send me those vibes! Lol

Today I woke up feeling like poop! Im so nauseous and feeling so tired... my body feels heavy! I think I might need to use one of my pills today to make it through my class later.

I have a dont question for all the fresh transfer mommies out there... how did you feel?
Because let me tell you, that after I took out a whopping 38 eggs and woke up in my room, I was in and out of sleep for 4 hours, threw up once I woke up for good, and was in tremendous pain including bloated for the next 3 days. I cant imagine having eggs retrieved and then placed in me right away!

#61 PDub

PDub
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 11:10 PM

Sheather try this http://www.athletico...formis-stretch/

Do you have a pelvic floor physio or womens health physio? They are amazing! And super helpful for pregnancy safe movements and will help with labour ideas and preventing pelvic floor damage and help with diastsis too

#62 jodycser

jodycser
  • Global 100+
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 12:58 PM

So worst day ever yesterday. I woke up fine, had breakfast and I was feeding my girls. I stood up and blood just flooded out. My pants were soaked in blood, it was on the floor, the walls, it went everywhere (sorry this is going to be a TMI post, if your squeamish I suggest you stop reading). Luckily my husband was home so I called for him. He came downstairs and just looked at me. I got to the bathroom and sat down and filled the toilet with blood 3 times. Then the cramping started and I had to get to the floor. The blood was still flowing out like a faucet but I just couldnt sit anymore I was going to pass out. I think my body went into shock because I just started sweating and the blood just kept coming. My husband called an ambulance because I was to the point where I was going to pass out. The ambulance got here and I was so glad there was a woman EMT with them. She helped me clean up a bit (because lets be honest I was naked from the waist down) and had me sit on the toilet to try to get a pad on. Got that done and I had to stand up to get on the stretcher. I almost passed out again and had to sit down on the floor again (seriously it was only about 4 feet I hadnt to move but I just couldnt make it). So after a little break I got back up and onto the stretcher. They got me into the ambulance and started an IV and I felt an bit better. I was still gushing blood, but I didnt feel like passing out anymore. They took me to the hospital, but the whole way there the EMT was prepping me for a D&C, and at this point I was ok with that as I didnt think there was anyway my baby could have survived this. We got to the hospital and I was seen right away. Apparently they have a number system (1-5) where 1 is the drs need to rececitate and 5 is the person is there for basically no reason...I was a 2. So the dr came in with a portable ultrasound within about 5 minutes, and my baby was still there, moving around, heart beating strong. They kept pumping me with fluids as my sugars were low. They took blood to see if I needed a transfusion because the EMTs estimated I lost about 1.5 liters (just from what was on the floor when they got there...how embarrassing). After that I wanted to change my pad because it was completely full again, so I took my underwear down and there was a huge clot just hanging out of me. It looked like part of a liver or something (so gross). They sent me for a better ultrasound to see if they could find a cause for the bleeding and clot....apparently my first SCH is almost resolved, but now I have another one that is much larger and thats where the blood came from. They classified it as large and its about 40% if he size of the sac. My blood work came back, and my levels were low, but still on the low end of normal, so I got sent home and put on modified bed rest for the next week, with another follow up ultrasound in 10 days. The ultrasound tech was really good and told me that whatever was going on in there, baby didnt seem to notice or care and was just bouncing around and kicking like crazy. My husband was hesitant to take me home, but the bleeding was almost like a moderate period by this point so I convinced him it was ok (there was nothing that they could do at the hospital anyway)....and that was my terrible day. Baby is fine, Im mostly fine (just tired and worn out), and my husband is traumatized forever. Im still in disbelief that there was that much blood plus the giant clot, and baby was none the wiser...Ive got a tough on in there.

#63 Sheather

Sheather
  • Global 100+
  • 146 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 01:46 PM

Jody, literally all I can say is OMG! You poor thing going through that and your poor husband. Get lots of rest! Glad that baby is a trooper 🙏🏻 I will keep you in my prayers.

Live-Love-Laugh

#64 HelenM

HelenM
  • Global 100+
  • 293 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:55 PM

Wow! How terrifying Jody. Im so glad to hear baby is ok, sounds like it one tough cookie. Im keeping you in my thoughts. I hope that this new one resolves so you can catch a break with the bleeding! I hope you have some help with the other kids so you can rest up and take care of yourself.

TTC since Oct 2013

IVF  w/ ICSI #1 Jan 2016

IVF w/ICSI #2 May 2016

#65 StephaniElise

StephaniElise
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 03:06 PM

Omg Jody. I was starting to tear up half way through just thinking the worst. But Im so happy that the worst didnt happen and that you and baby are doing well. Keep well, I hope you dont have anymore scares 🙌🏼

#66 PDub

PDub
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:42 PM

OMG that is so traumatic. Please keep us posted. Do you have help for a few days? Ill be thinking of you, you mustve been terrified. All the hugs. Amazing to hear that little babes is happy and healthy. Youre an amazing momma

#67 jodycser

jodycser
  • Global 100+
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 08:50 PM

Short update on me...Im doing ok. No more huge bleeds, mostly spotting with some heavier episodes but the drs think its normal from the size of my bleed. I go in for yet another ultrasound on Friday (this will be #6 for me so far this pregnancy) to check the size of my SCH. Ive got everything crossed that with all my bleeding over the past week its shrunk a lot. Probably wishful thinking.

I also got some good news this week! My CVS tests all came back negative (which is positive) so baby is healthy that way! I also found out we are having a boy!!!! It really didnt matter (I love all my kids to bits and pieces) and I was convinced I was carrying a girl because of all the morning sickness, but CVS doesnt lie...its a boy! Kind of unfortunate since ALL my twins stuff is super girly, but my nephew is 6 months old so Im just gonna make my brother give me all his stuff 😉 he just doesnt know it yet.

So now all thats left is to get through the next 25 weeks (give or take) without any more problems. Fingers crossed.

#68 HelenM

HelenM
  • Global 100+
  • 293 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:44 PM

Jody-amazing news about your CVS results. That must be such a weight off your shoulders. Im glad to hear that the bleeding is not getting any worse! Fingers crossed its shrunk.

StephaniElise-my appetite hasnt really increased. This week is a write off because Im on vacation in Montreal with family and enjoying every single thing I miss lol! Im sure when I go to the dr on Monday Ill have put a bunch of weight and it wont be babies but poutine!
I actually find I cant eat as much in one sitting as before. I feel full much quicker and feel overly full with what would be a normal portion regularly.

Sheather-I hope your NT results have come in and all is well!

PDub-Im like you, there are a ridiculous amount of babies all due around the same time in my life. 1-june, 2-July, 1-august, me in sept, and another must be in November or December sometime. Its crazy! At least well have some more bump buddies!

AFM, we made the trip to Montreal to tell my family last week. Ive officially made everyone of them cry. My husband who hasnt actually cried yet cried upon seeing my little sisters reaction. They are all so excited its amazing. I never imagined any less though. Its so much more fun and more real now that everyone knows. I swear my belly has popped in the last few days. I went to Thyme and bought a bunch of clothes the other day in preparation because there is practically no choice for maternity clothes where I live. Its hard to anticipate what youll need in advance before your belly gets big!
Im feeling good, snoring is getting worse much to my husbands dismay. One of the weird things I never expected about pregnancy!
Some pulling on my left side which Im guessing is everything just stretching out. Im going to ask my dr when I see him on Monday about stretches or exercises I can do.
My mom bought fabric to make baby blankets the other day and I saw some fabric which would be adorable for the nursery but I just couldnt do it. I freaked right out and couldnt buy anything for the babies. Not sure why, maybe because it took us so long to get here that I worry something could go wrong? I dont know. It was a really weird feeling though. My husband said Im going to have to get over it sooner rather than later so we can start getting prepared and I suppose hes right!
Now Ive told everyone I really want to know if its boys or girls but well have to wait til 20 weeks which is another 6 weeks away!!!!

TTC since Oct 2013

IVF  w/ ICSI #1 Jan 2016

IVF w/ICSI #2 May 2016

#69 jrzostek

jrzostek
  • 5 posts
  • My Clinic:Shady Grove

Posted 04 April 2018 - 08:30 PM

I took my NIPT twice and have inconclusive results both times. The DNA was only 2.7 and they need 2.8 to even do the test. I go on Monday to discuss an ammio - we did PGS but Ive been reading that they do not claim accuracy. Very worried for the next steps. Has anyone else gotten inconclusive results on the NIPT. We did this and the nuchal test and that was fine. I read something about blood thinners causing inaccuracies - I am on two baby aspirin a day and sythroid.

#70 HelenM

HelenM
  • Global 100+
  • 293 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 10:35 PM

I dont have any info for you jrzostek but I wanted to wish you good luck! I hope theyre able to sort something out for you easily that helps put your mind at ease.

TTC since Oct 2013

IVF  w/ ICSI #1 Jan 2016

IVF w/ICSI #2 May 2016

#71 Sheather

Sheather
  • Global 100+
  • 146 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 02:09 PM

Jody, glad things have calmed for you. Fingers and toes crossed for smooth sailing moving forward.

Helen, telling people makes this whole thing so real, I still cant picture having a baby in my arms this fall, just seems surreal.
I bought some yarn and have been crocheting a baby blanket. It honestly feels like Im making it for someone else... when will this sink in!

Jrzostek, I didnt do the NIPT test, just the NT. My results came back normal so I dont really know what to say about yours. Maybe it had something to do with the aspirin? Can you ask your OBGYN?

As for me, started to get bad pain again two days ago in my left pelvic area and it goes to my hip. Im still hoping its just ligaments stretching or some sort of pelvic issue I may have and nothing too serious. I go see my OBGYN finally next Friday, so hopefully she can help me figure out this pain and pressure I keep getting.
Has anyone else been able to feel their little one? I am 15 weeks today, and for a week or so I have felt this fluttering feeling in my lower abdomen right where the baby is sitting. Everything I read says its too early but I know this isnt gas... I suffer from IBS so I know what gas feels like, lol.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Live-Love-Laugh

#72 jrzostek

jrzostek
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 04:05 PM

I had that pain really bad in my right groin/hip and had a lot of trouble walking. And the fluttering too!! But it went away! Im 18 weeks. I have had my 20 week 2nd level ultrasound moved up to Monday at the hospital to see a geneticist. Hopefully all is fine. We did PGS and had a normal NT scan. Almost wish I didnt head down theNIPT path! But now that Im here Im just worried and want to make sure everything is okay!

#73 jrzostek

jrzostek
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 04:06 PM

I had that pain really bad in my right groin/hip and had a lot of trouble walking. And the fluttering too!! But it went away! Im 18 weeks. I have had my 20 week 2nd level ultrasound moved up to Monday at the hospital to see a geneticist. Hopefully all is fine. We did PGS and had a normal NT scan. Almost wish I didnt head down theNIPT path! But now that Im here Im just worried and want to make sure everything is okay!

#74 HelenM

HelenM
  • Global 100+
  • 293 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 05:21 PM

Im also getting twinges/pulling and sharp quick pain in my abdomen, mostly on the left side. I always feel if I stretch too much or move too quickly it happens. Im assuming its the ligaments stretching but Ill be asking my dr at my apt on Monday.
I havent felt them yet, but Ive got a few extra pounds and Ive read if you have some padding you usually wont til later!
Im loving my maternity pants because Ive definitely gotten bigger in the last few days and theyre so comfy.

TTC since Oct 2013

IVF  w/ ICSI #1 Jan 2016

IVF w/ICSI #2 May 2016

#75 Sheather

Sheather
  • Global 100+
  • 146 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 06:50 PM

Hey everyone. Hope all is well and you are surviving this ice storm.
Went to my OBGYN on Friday finally! All is good, Im not classified as high risk which is great, was worried due to some heath issues/history. I see her every 4 weeks until Im 27 weeks, then every 2 weeks until the last month when I go each week. Sounds like these next 5 months are gonna fly by! I have my anatomy and gender ultrasound on May 9th. Soooo excited to find out the gender. This momma wants to shop! Still getting lots of pains in my left pelvic area, have been referred to a physiotherapist for pelvic floor support. OBGYN also mentioned that it could be bowel issues as I suffer from IBD.
Hope you are all well and having uneventful pregnancies.

Live-Love-Laugh