3 replies to this topic

#1 Hannah2028

Hannah2028
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:Immunological
  • My Clinic:Mfc

Posted 25 December 2017 - 10:51 PM

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone has dealt with children's bridge and if you have can you please kindly share your experience? My husband and I are looking into adoption with children's bridge (korea) and would really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks in advance!

#2 writegal416

writegal416
  • Global 100+
  • 422 posts
  • Dx:Genetic

Posted 26 December 2017 - 04:02 PM

My husband and I used Children's Bridge when we were looking into adoption.  The people we spoke with were very nice and informative.   They also have a private domestic service (or did when we spoke with them), but it's difficult to be matched.  

• Hannah2028 likes this

Advised Not to Get Pregnant: Circa 1994 or 1995 (I was FIFTEEN!!!)

Married: August 2010

Started Adoption Process:  January 2013

Started Researching Surrogacy: August 2016

Found Embryos: November 2016

Matched with Surrogate: April 2017, all adoption put on hold (never matched with a child)

Surrogate's First Transfer: July 2017 (one FET) - BFP, but m/c or chemical (unsure, since second beta rose more than 60%, but third beta dropped)

Surrogate's  Second Transfer: October 2017 (one FET) - BFN

Surrogate's Third Transfer: December 2017 (double transfer) - BFN

Moving on to donor eggs...

New donor embryos available!!! Trying with them

Surrogate's Fourth Transfer:  February 2018 - was to be a double transfer, but one did not survive thawing, so single transfer; First beta - 685!!!!!; Beta #2 - 1594!!!  eusa_dance.gif yahoo.gif

First ultrasound (at 7 weeks, 2 days): Heart rate of 154 bpm, measuring slightly behind (just under 7 weeks)

Second ultrasound (9 weeks, 1 day):  Heart rate of 170 bpm, measuring small (again) at a little under 9 weeks.  Basically, it is growing at a good pace, just small - UPDATE:  heart rate is 175 bpm according to an email from the clinic! 

Harmony tests show that we are low risk and we're Team babyboy.gif

#3 Hannah2028

Hannah2028
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:Immunological
  • My Clinic:Mfc

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:30 PM

Thank you write gal for your feedback, I really appreciate it!

#4 BrandyM

BrandyM
  • Global 100+
  • 586 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with our beautiful daughter, walking our dogs, reading, scrapbooking, travel and horse back riding :)
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Children's Bridge

Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:20 PM

We used them for our first adoption, which I believe was one of their only domestic adoptions. I dont believe they do them any more tho. I dont have any experience on International or anything but feel free to msg me any questions about CB. We loved Krista and Cathy who were our workers, everyone was very nice. They are very experienced in International adoption of course :)

Me: 29
DH: 30
8 years TTC
3 rounds of IUI and nothing

May 2011 Started our adoption paperwork
Dec. 2011- Officially matched to adopt domestically biggrin.png
Jan. 19th 2012- Beautiful baby Brooklyn was born! Love at first sight biggrin.png

Sept. 2013- Back on the list to adopt domestically!!! (waiting patiently, haha, or not!)

Aug. 3rd 2016- Our darling little Inuk baby Bristol was born Emoticons01015.gif