- - - - -

June 2018 due date buddies

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#1 Zoe13

Zoe13
  • Global 100+
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Reading, DIY Projects (that I often mess up), teaching, exercise, tea with friends, eating yummy food.
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Hannam Fertility (2012); TRIO (2016)

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:41 PM

Fish - My RE looked into me having a cerclage prior to another pregnancy after my DD was born early but they decided it probably wouldn't help in my case.  I wish you all the best with it.  Do they put you out for it?  

CJ - Good luck at your ultrasound!

Hakunamatata - Alcohol would help during these early weeks ... Nettle Tea just doesn't have the same appeal to me.....

AFM - I had spotting on Friday and a pretty big bright red bleed with some clots yesterday.  I freaked out and went to emerg (in my mind I didn't want to wait around for days to find out I was having a miscarriage and just wanted to get it over with).  Blood work looked good yesterday and I had an ultrasound today.  To my surprise, the little one is measuring right on track with a heartbeat of 147!  The ER doctor said I had a subchorionic hemorrhage - which can resolve itself or can lead to issues so he referred me to an OB and I should see them this week.  I also have an ultrasound and appointment with the RE on Friday.  Hopefully the little one keeps growing and there's no more bleeding nonsense!  It's so unsettling!  I was wondering if the doctor would tell me to take some time off work, as I've read many others stories online where they were put on bed rest.  He did not, so I guess I'll just try to take it as easy as possible over the next few days but if I start bleeding I'm coming straight home to bed!!!!

IUI#1 - April 2011 - Clomid, Ovidrel, and Endometrin - BFN
IUI#2 - July 2011 - Letrozol, Ovidrel and Endometrin - BFN
IUI#3 - October 2011 - Gonal F (75iu), Ovidrel and Endometrin - BFN

IVF - July 2012 - Gonal F, Luveris, Cetrotide, Ovidrel, Prometrium and Estrace
13 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilized, 2 day 5 blasts transferred, 4 frozen BFP!
Feb. 2013 - Daughter born via emergency c-section at 30 weeks due to PPROM.  She's a healthy little one now!

FET #1 - Aug. 2016.  Short Protocol.  Transferred one perfect 6AA fully hatched blastocyst - BFN!
FET #2 - June 2017. Long Protocol.  BFP - No heartbeat and growth 3+wks behind at 9 wks 4 days.  D & C

FET #3 - October 2017. Long Protocol.  BFP!  

#2 Hakunamatata

Hakunamatata
  • 14 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Shady grove

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:44 AM

Zoe13-how scary! So glad everything is ok. My sister had a subchorionic hemmorage in her last pregnancy and her DD is now 11 months. Everything turned out fine but there were def some anxiety moments. She wasn't in bed rest either, but I know they monitored it by ultrasound since hers was quite large to start. It eventually just totally resolved on its own. That's a great heart beat!!

fish-I'm sorry I don't have any experience with that procedure, but hope you get some good answers about it this week.

Good luck to all those having ultrasounds this week!!! We have our second on Friday and if everything goes ok we are released back to my regular OB. Both exciting and nerve wracking! I have been feeling like I'm constantly motion sick even when not moving so that better be a good sign :)
  • Zoe13 likes this

#3 ThisIsMyUnicornLife

ThisIsMyUnicornLife
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:17 AM

Hey everyone!
My first ivf board ever. My first bfp ever. Oh man - so many firsts! Was originally looking at a July 6th due date with an October18th transfer but we have two confirmed on board, so now a due date of June 14th. Looking forward to following everyone's journey! Congrats, beauties! Xo

Beta numbers (I was a slave to these)
9dp5dt - 292
12dp5dt - 1608
16dp5dt - 9148 - confirmed two sacs
  • Zoe13 likes this

#4 fish

fish
  • 24 posts
  • My Clinic:Hannam

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:33 AM

Just quick update here, heavily bleeding on Friday morning, went to ER. The baby was in low heart beat. It's a early sign of miscarriage. Went to Clinic on Monday morning to reaccess . BB doesn't have heart beat anymore. Now waiting for the baby coming out or I have to take medication/ procedure to remove it..... Things happened as I worried....   

#5 Hakunamatata

Hakunamatata
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:06 PM

Fish im so so sorry to hear that. I've been there and know how awful it is. Will be thinking of you.

#6 cj123

cj123
  • Global 100+
  • 320 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Aurora

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:27 AM

Hey everyone.  Just popping in to say we had our first ultrasound yesterday at 6w4d, saw one little baby in there with a flickering heartbeat at 125 bpm!  Official due date of June 29th.  This feels real now.  Next ultrasound in three weeks, we are getting referred to our OB and should hear from them in the next month!

Me - 31  Hubby - 31

Trying to conceive since 2012

2013- Husband diagnosed with Congenital Absence of Vas Deferens caused by being a carrier for Cystic Fibrosis

2013 - decided to adopt before pursuing fertility treatments

November 2015 - Our beautiful baby boy is born!  We got to be there for the birth!  He's ours!

May 2016 - Adoption Finalized!!!

After a cancelled IVF cycle and an IVF cycle that completely failed for unknown reasons (22 eggs, 10 fertilized, zero on day five), we have moved onto donor embryos! 

August 2017 - We received three beautiful embryos from an amazing donor family!  

FET #1- One beautiful hatching 5 day blast transferred Oct 11/17 - BFP!!! beta #1- 92 (9dp5dt) beta #2- 297 (13dp5dt)

beta #3- 700 (16dp5dt) beta #4- 3500 (20dp5dt)  

Ultrasound Nov 7 (6w4d) - One little bean, heartbeat of 125 bpm!  Due June 29, 2018

June 19, 2018 It's a Boy!! 7 lbs 2 oz of perfection!

FET #2 - One day 6 Blast transferred Feb 26/2020 - BFN 

One final chance with one final embryo hopefully soon!  Go away Covid-19!

#7 irish.allyson

irish.allyson
  • 28 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Olive Fertility

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:02 PM

Hi Everyone! I hope I can join the group.  I am currently 7w5d pregnant with twins.  My due when I thought it was one was June 22, but it might be earlier now.  It's been a long journey, but I am very happy to finally be part of an expecting group! 

Me: 37 PCOS, Low Thyroid DH: 37 No Issues

DS: 6. Conceived w/ 1st IUI & Super Ovulation

TTC #2

03/2013 - IUI#1 BFN

06/2013 - IUI#2 BFN

07/2013 - IUI#3 / IVF#1, Conversion cycle 12R, 8M, 7F, Transfer 1, No frosties BFN

---Break----- Countless cycles of Femara, lots of ovulation but always BFN

08/2016 - IVF#2, 30R, 29M, 21F, 18 great quality frozen embryos (freeze all due to OHSS)

09/2016 - FET#1 BFN 

10/2016 - FET#2 BFN

04/2017 - Surgery to remove polyp

05/2017 - ERA #1 P+5 = Post Receptive

06/2017 - ERA #2 P+4 = Pre Receptive

08/2017 - FET#3 w/ adjusted protocol based on ERA results BFN  *WTF!*  

10/2017 - FET#4 BFP yahoo.gif1st Beta 12dp5dt = 290, 2nd Beta 19dp5dt = 6418. 

10/23/17 - 1st Ultrasound = TWINS! 

11/14/17 - 2nd Ultrasound - Twin A HB is 172 and Twin B HB is 168, officially moving on to an OB!  

02/07/18 - Anatomy Ultrasound at 21 weeks, everything looks great and babygirl.gif babygirl.gif  Team PINK!!!

05/07/18 - Two healthy girls delivered 6 weeks via emergency c-section due to pre-eclampsia 

Baby A 4 lbs 2 oz, Baby B 3 lbs 9 oz - everyone doing well and our family is complete! 

#8 Zoe13

Zoe13
  • Global 100+
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Reading, DIY Projects (that I often mess up), teaching, exercise, tea with friends, eating yummy food.

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:19 PM

Fish - So sorry to hear that news - it's heartbreaking.  I went through something similar this past summer (weak heartbeat at 7 weeks, no heartbeat at 9 weeks).  Thinking of you.

IrishAllyson - Congrats! 

CJ and Unicorn - Glad all is well!  

AFM - I had a follow up appointment with an OB today.  She said she isn't too concerned about the bleeding - hopefully she's right!  I have an ultrasound and what will hopefully be my last appointment at the clinic on Friday.  If all is well, I will have another appointment with the OB in two weeks.  I'm really happy that I was able to get the OB I wanted and that she'll be seeing me regularly from this early on... it puts my mind at ease a bit because my gut tells me that this baby is going to come early just like my DD (first trimester bleeding is linked to pre-term birth) so I'd rather be in good hands from the beginning.

• returnable likes this

Feb. 2013 - Daughter born via emergency c-section at 30 weeks due to PPROM.  She's a healthy little one now!

FET #1 - Aug. 2016.  Short Protocol.  Transferred one perfect 6AA fully hatched blastocyst - BFN!
FET #2 - June 2017. Long Protocol.  BFP - No heartbeat and growth 3+wks behind at 9 wks 4 days.  D & C

#9 RosySkies

RosySkies
  • Global 100+
  • 168 posts
  • My Clinic:PCRM

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:11 PM

Hi everyone, I'd like to join this thread too smile.png

I transferred one frozen embryo on Oct 6. This is my first pregnancy, I'm currently 8 weeks 3 days and my due date is June 24.

I had my first ultrasound at 6w1d. My RE could see a heartbeat but he measured it at only 75 bpm. He didn't seem to indicate this was a big deal, but Google told me a heartbeat that low at early-6 weeks was associated with high risk of miscarriage. 

I was kind of an emotional wreck for the next two weeks while I waited for my second ultrasound. Finally I had my second ultrasound yesterday, and the baby now has a strong heartbeat of 179 bpm! So now I'm finally feeling excited again smile.png

I asked to be referred to the same midwife practice that my sister used because she really liked them, so my next appointment will be with them in about two weeks. When I told my mother-in-law (who is awesome but can be opinionated) we're planning on using a midwife she wasn't happy about it though. She insisted we should ask our family doctor to refer us to an OB instead. From my understanding, it isn't really necessary to have an OB unless you're considered high-risk. Not sure what would be best for us though...

Me - 33   DH - 35

Started TTC Jun 2013

Diagnosis: Low sperm count & motility

IVF #1 - Aug 2017 - Antagonist Protocol

18 eggs retrieved all mature  ICSI'd 16 eggs → 12 fertilized  10 blastocysts

froze 9, transferred 1 fresh embryo - BFN

FET #1 - Oct 2017 - transferred 1 embryo - BFP!! 

our son was born July 2018 babyboy.gif

FET #2 - Mar 2020 - transferred 1 embryo - chemical (beta = 5)

FET #3 - Jun 2020 - transferred 1 embryo - BFN

FET #4 - Oct 2020 - transferred 1 embryo - BFN

#10 ThirdTimesACharm79

ThirdTimesACharm79
  • Global 100+
  • 111 posts
  • My Clinic:NCCRM

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:41 AM

Hello Everyone!
About a week and a half ago, my two beans were measuring 7 weeks and 6 weeks and 3 days.
My FET was 11 October.
One of my embryos split into identicals so up until 2 weeks ago I was carrying triplets. One didn't make it.

So right now I do not know if I am carrying the originals or identicals.
We are excited.
I'm exhausted, have food adversions, and have been battling severe nausea. I gave in and started taking antinausea meds. It has made me feel normal again.
My Fertility team will not release me from their care until I am 12 weeks along (the main doctors' protocol) that's when I can see an OB.
I am still on progesterone IM every day and estrogen IM twice a week. My bum is sore!
I do expect these babes to come early (but not too early) Bc my last baby came 5 weeks early. Fingers crossed they make it to mid May.

#11 Zoe13

Zoe13
  • Global 100+
  • 268 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:42 PM

RosySkies - Glad to hear the ultrasound went well!  I have lots of friends who have been really happy with the support they got from midwives and had perfectly healthy babies.  I'd say try it out and if you don't feel comfortable or have reservations then ask for a referral to an OB.

ThirdTime - Glad to hear that two are doing well and glad to hear you're less nauseous.   I hope you can make it to mid-May.  Mid-May is my goal too.  My water broke around 26 weeks with DD (and then I was able to carry her until 30 weeks).  I'm really hoping that I can make it to 32 weeks minimum this time b/c I/the baby can stay in Peterborough -  if the baby's born earlier (of if I end up hospitalized before 32 weeks) I/baby will be sent to a place with a level 3 NICU (Toronto, Kingston, Hamilton, etc).  I would be REALLY happy to make it to 36 weeks though!!!!

AFM - Feeling nauseous and super tired.  It's comforting to know that baby is probably still going strong.  I have an appointment with the OB on Monday and a bachelorette party in Niagara Falls this weekend.  I'm sure I will be the life of the party .... tired, not drinking, nauseous.... I don't think I can last for a late bar night so I'm hoping the bride isn't offended when I hop into bed early!!

#12 RosySkies

RosySkies
  • Global 100+
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:11 PM

ThirdTimesACharm79 - It'll be exciting to find out if your twins are identical or not! I'm a twin and I get asked all the time if my sister and I are identical, but my mom never actually found out if we are. We look a lot alike but our older sister also looks similar to us. Since you transferred boy and girl embryos, I guess you'll find out when you find out the genders. That sounds like a lot of IM shots! Do you have to take them until you are 12 weeks? My clinic has me on prometrium suppositories and oral estrace until I'm 10 weeks 1 day (which is Monday! Counting down the days!). 

Zoe13 - yeah, I think I will only switch to an OB if I don't really like the midwife practice. The hospital I want to give birth at has a pretty large maternity ward, and from what I understand there will always be an on-call OB on the floor anyway. Hopefully you will still be able to have some fun at the bachelorette party this weekend, despite the tiredness and nausea!

AFM - I'm 9 weeks 5 days today. For the most part I've been feeling pretty good. I do have occasional nausea, been taking lots of naps, and have quite a bit of acid reflux. I've been trying to eat smaller, more frequent meals to help. Sometimes I need Tums though. I'm also still very bloated (have been since the day before my BFP). I've been feeling self-conscious at work, wondering if people notice since I don't want to tell people at work until I'm about 13 weeks. I ended up buying some bigger clothes online this morning (hooray for Black Friday sales!), so maybe they will help camouflage a bit.

How is everyone else doing?

Me - 33   DH - 35

Started TTC Jun 2013

#13 cj123

cj123
  • Global 100+
  • 320 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 11:13 AM

Hey Everyone!  I've been popping in and seeing what's going on here and there, but for the most part I am so nauseous I pretty much just lay around all day.  I am picking up my prescription for diclectin today.  Hoping that will help.  I am 9 weeks and 3 days.  I have another ultrasound on Wednesday.  I'm excited to see the baby again.  It's so difficult not to worry in between ultrasounds, but I'm sure everything is fine as I'm just getting sicker and sicker.  June feels so far away!

Me - 31  Hubby - 31

2013- Husband diagnosed with Congenital Absence of Vas Deferens caused by being a carrier for Cystic Fibrosis

November 2015 - Our beautiful baby boy is born!  We got to be there for the birth!  He's ours!

After a cancelled IVF cycle and an IVF cycle that completely failed for unknown reasons (22 eggs, 10 fertilized, zero on day five), we have moved onto donor embryos! 

FET #1- One beautiful hatching 5 day blast transferred Oct 11/17 - BFP!!! beta #1- 92 (9dp5dt) beta #2- 297 (13dp5dt)

Ultrasound Nov 7 (6w4d) - One little bean, heartbeat of 125 bpm!  Due June 29, 2018

#14 RosySkies

RosySkies
  • Global 100+
  • 168 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:25 PM

cj123 - hoping the diclectin will help with your nausea! How did your ultrasound go today?

AFM - I'm now 10 weeks 3 days. Had our first appointment with the midwife clinic today. It wasn't super exciting, mostly just filled out some forms and went through our medical history with the midwife, and she answered any questions we had. We explained it was an IVF pregnancy after 4 years of infertility, and she said was very happy for us smile.png I'll have another appointment in four weeks on Dec 27, she said she would listen for a heartbeat at that appointment (it was too early to try at this appointment). We don't get another ultrasound until the anatomy scan at 18-20 weeks. We were planning on telling our bosses and friends before Christmas, but now I'm not so sure. At that point, it'll have been so long since we had our 8-week ultrasound. Thinking about waiting until after we hear the heartbeat on Dec 27. 

Me - 33   DH - 35

Started TTC Jun 2013

#15 ThirdTimesACharm79

ThirdTimesACharm79
  • Global 100+
  • 111 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:34 PM

RosySkies- Tell your bosses when you guys want. Def your call. I'm excited for your future Dec 27 scan.

We are getting our scan tomorrow morning. It will be our second scan. The first one was at/past 7 weeks.
I'm still nauseated. Today was a success Bc I didn't throw up until tonight (and I was able to eat).

#16 cj123

cj123
  • Global 100+
  • 320 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:26 AM

Rosyskies - it's definitely hard to know when to tell everyone isn't it?  Our ultrasound went good yesterday.  Baby is measuring one day behind, but has since six weeks.  We started telling extended family yesterday after our ultrasound.  But it's hard to know when to tell everyone.  

We have another ultrasound on December 18, I'll be 12 weeks then.  I see my OB for my first appointment the following day.  I am a nurse on Labour and Delivery so I actually picked my OB because he is my favourite one.  I think we will be announcing everything to everyone after the next ultrasound, somewhere around Christmas time.  It will be good to just tell everyone.  I am also stopping my support meds, which I wasn't expecting to be nervous about but I am.  I'm sure it's all good though.  The diclectin has been making me extra sleepy and I'm not sure if it's helping with nausea.  I'm still nauseous and still puke at random intervals.  I hope the nausea gets better now that I am stopping my estrace as that always made me really nauseous.  Hoping it helps.  

Me - 31  Hubby - 31

#17 Hakunamatata

Hakunamatata
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 08:46 PM

Hi all! Checking back in. Had an ultrasound today. Just under 12 weeks and all looking good. The baby was waving and kicking. Crazy to. It just see a blob. We did PGS so the gender is ready and waiting for us, but I've still been too scared to know. I just want to get out of the first trimester!
Thirdtime-how was your ultrasound today??
Cj-feeling any better after the meds?
Rosie-maybe a New Years announcement!

#18 Hakunamatata

Hakunamatata
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 08:48 PM

Oh and Zoe how did it go at the bach party! Bet it was interesting. Haha!

#19 Zoe13

Zoe13
  • Global 100+
  • 268 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:47 AM

Hey Everyone:

Happy to hear of the positive ultrasounds.  Sorry for those experiencing nausea, hopefully it's behind everyone soon.

AFM - I don't want to freak anyone out... statistically speaking what I'm currently experiencing is pretty rare so it can't happen to more than one of us but...

After 2 good ultrasounds (one at 6ish weeks, one at 7ish weeks) I had a bad one at 10ish weeks.  I went on Tuesday.  The tech. showed me the heartbeat, told me growth was on track so I thought everything was great (even told a few people at work... stupid me).  I got a call from the OB yesterday saying that the fetus has some swelling around it, that it was probably nothing but that she'd refer me for genetic screening for the fetus.  I got a call and appointment today with the genetics dr.... This doctor was not optimistic AT ALL and said I will either miscarry or the baby will have very very significant defects (probably would not live).  She said the fluid/swelling is extensive and that the baby will probably pass away on its own shortly.  I have a huge number of blood work requisitions to have filled tomorrow and if I don't miscarry naturally over the weekend I will have an ultrasound on Wednesday to see if it has passed away.  I tried not to get attached after my miscarriage in the summer but after this third ultrasound (which I initially thought was good) I was really starting to believe that I would actually have a baby in my arms in June.  Infertility is such a crapshoot..... I'm so angry... it's just not fair on any of us and much of what we have to endure is completely cruel and unusual punishment.  I'm so done.  

I truly do wish all of you the best with your pregnancies and like I said, statistically, having this happen after having positive ultrasounds is really rare so I'm sure all of you will be fine.  DH and I are so lucky that we already have one healthy little one... times like this make me even more thankful.  Take care.

#20 ThirdTimesACharm79

ThirdTimesACharm79
  • Global 100+
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:55 AM

Zoe13-
My heart goes out to you.

I think however you announce Rosie- it'll neon your terms and perfect. Happy times.

AFM:
Our ultrasound went fantastic. Our FE usually releases at 12 weeks, but he released us yesterday! I am currently trying to get I in with an OB.
Our twins were great. Heart rates were in the 150s. They were both kicking and moving. Because one split (and was lost at 7 weeks) we have no idea about genders. We originally implanted a boy and a girl. Both are also measuring exactly that same (u/S 3 weeks ago had one measuring a week behind.
We truly are blessed.

My nausea is real and tough. My FE tried to reassure me and said that this should be the peak. Fingers crossed it is.

#21 RosySkies

RosySkies
  • Global 100+
  • 168 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:00 PM

Oh Zoe, how horrible that you have to go through this. It's surprising that your OB would say the swelling was probably nothing, but then the genetics doctor saw it completely differently. Sending hugs your way.

cj123 - glad to hear your second ultrasound went well. Hopefully you will feel better after you stop your support meds. It's great that you are already familiar with your OB and got to pick your favourite! It should be pretty safe to announce after your 12-week ultrasound, so I say go for it.

Hakunamatata - I feel the same way, just want to get out of the first trimester! Yeah maybe we will tell our friends around New Years, I was thinking of telling my boss just before our Christmas break when I'm 13 weeks (our office is closed from Christmas day until after New Years) because I thought he'd be in a better mood lol. I think the news might stress him out because we'll have to hire someone to replace me while I'm on mat leave. When do you think you will find out the gender?

ThirdTimesACharm79 - glad to hear the twins are doing great! Hang in there with the nausea!

Me - 33   DH - 35

Started TTC Jun 2013

#22 Zoe13

Zoe13
  • Global 100+
  • 268 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:11 PM

RosySkies - I know.... I'm a bit baffled by the extreme difference between the OB and the genetics doctor....  I don't know if the OB was just not saying too much bad news because it was over the phone?  That's the only thing I can come up with.  I also sometimes think that maybe the genetics doctor made a mistake and the OB is right.... but I think that's just wishful thinking.

ThirdTime - Thanks.  Glad things are looking good for you!

#23 cj123

cj123
  • Global 100+
  • 320 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:02 AM

zoe - I'm so sorry that sounds so hard.  I hope that something changes and the genetic doctor is wrong.  

AFM - I have been taking my diclectin and I have been off my support meds for a few days.  I'm not sure if the nausea is better or not.  Yesterday was a good day, still puked a few times, but at least was able to go to work.  So I'm hoping it's a new trend.  I will keep taking the meds and hope for the best.  I have been much more light headed and dizzy lately though.  Hoping that doesn't last long.  We have started telling our extended families and will likely announce to everyone around 12 weeks after my ultrasound.  I'm excited to have everyone else knowing.  Majority of people at my work are aware, which I am good with.  Does anyone else feel like June is so far away?  We booked our flights to see some friends in Europe in February, so I'm hoping I feel good by then.  

Me - 31  Hubby - 31

#24 ThirdTimesACharm79

ThirdTimesACharm79
  • Global 100+
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:21 AM

June does seem so far away. I agree. I'm taking the same antinausea Med. I still get sick too.
I see my OB next week. I am excited. Today, I start vaginal suppository for progesterone! Wuuu whoooo!!!!! I'm so excited. My butt is deflated from 12 weeks of injections. I will be on suppositories for less than 2 weeks then off for good--thank the Lord!
I am already showing (for me). I am having twins, and I showed early in my last two pregnancies too. My girls are excited. We truly are blessed.

#25 RosySkies

RosySkies
  • Global 100+
  • 168 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:28 PM

Zoe13 - how are you doing?

cj123 - being light-headed and dizzy could be because you're dehydrated, make sure you're drinking more water than normal! Yes, I agree that June still feels really far away. We're not sure if we'll try to travel anywhere before then. It'll still be winter during the second trimester which isn't the best season for a road trip, so the only thing we might do is go to Hawaii if we decide to splurge.

ThirdTimesACharm79 - congrats on being done your injections! So exciting!

AFM - 11 weeks 3 days today. I've been feeling pretty good lately, my acid reflux has been improving over the last week or so and I only get brief feelings of nausea. I noticed my fingers starting to swell so I took my wedding ring off a couple days ago (which was already a struggle to do). Both of my sisters had to wear replacement rings during their pregnancies so I'm pretty sure I'll have to do the same. I'm feeling anxious about how far away my next appointment is though (when the midwife will listen for a heartbeat), it's still three weeks away. I'm considering paying for an elective ultrasound next week. I found a 3D ultrasound place that checks the heartbeat for $25... hmm not sure if I'll do it or just wait.

Me - 33   DH - 35

Started TTC Jun 2013