2 attempts failed, question regarding adding certain medications - Unexplained - IVF.ca Forums

Photo

2 attempts failed, question regarding adding certain medications

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Carly102988

Carly102988
  • 79 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:fertility solutions

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:27 AM

Hi Guys, First of all thank you for the help you have given me! To recap, with an orginal tubal dx I started IVF. Produced 14 eggs, transferred one good quality embryo, and BFN. Started FET, this time transferred 2 good quality embryos again, BFN. Met with RE and now considered that other factors may be causing issues. Missed AF for 3.5 months due to low progesterone levels, started progesterone and have 2.5 weeks started AF. My question is, the new plan is to take estrogen twice daily, but add baby aspirin once a day. THAN start an antibiotic and a steroid 7 days prior to the next transfer. This step is all new for me (aspirin, antibiotic and steroid) I am wondering if anyone has had these additions help! thanks again!

#2 happyfrog

happyfrog
  • 49 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Invicta

Posted 21 July 2020 - 07:18 AM

I am sorry to read your story. Do you know the reasons why your treatment failed? From what I have read, IVF PGS NGS is one of the best solutions when a woman is unexplained, All the best