Looking for a surrogate in Ontario - Looking for a Surrogate - IVF.ca Forums

Photo

Looking for a surrogate in Ontario

surrogate surrogacy surrogate mother gestational surrogacy GS ontario toronto ottawa canada

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hopeful32

Hopeful32
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Mullerian Agenesis
    -----
    1st IVF (IVF Canada) - Sept 2016
    No birth control pills, just stim & trigger
    13 follicles
    11 eggs retrieved (10 mature, ICSI for all)
    9 fertilized
    7 viable 5-day blastocysts (all frozen)
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:IVF Canada, OFC

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:19 PM

Hi there,

My partner and I have been looking for a surrogate. We're hoping to find someone willing to help -- having kids and building a family is priceless!

I've always wanted to be a younger mother, but that was not meant to be. When I was in my late teens, I found out that I have Mullerian Agenesis -- basically an underdeveloped uterus, so I don't have periods, and can never be pregnant.

For my partner and I, it feels like a long road to have kids. We've been together for 9 years, and yearn for the day -- we would love to start a family! Last year, we had lucky IVF cycle #1, and now have frozen embryos from his sperm and my eggs.

Our frozen embryos are in Toronto, and we have family in the Toronto area. Our home and work are in Ottawa. Hoping to find a surrogate in Ontario. It would be a bonus if that person is in Ottawa or Toronto.

If you are in the Ottawa or Toronto area, and is considering to be a surrogate, or know someone who is, let's chat to see if we're a match!

Trying to stay hopeful.

Hopeful32

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: surrogate, surrogacy, surrogate mother, gestational surrogacy, GS, ontario, toronto, ottawa, canada