Looking for egg donor - only way possible for us! - Looking for Egg Donor - IVF.ca Forums

Photo

Looking for egg donor - only way possible for us!

donor eggs ivf

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ronpaddy

ronpaddy
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:43 PM

Hi.
We are a couple in the late 30s, very eager to have a baby. We were planning on doing IVF, but my wifes AMH is very very low and my sperm count is also low. So the doctor has suggested that the only possible successful way of concieving a baby is by using donor eggs.

We would really appreciate someones help to bring a newborn baby to life!

Please let me know if you can help us with donating your eggs.

We are looking for help from someone upto the age of 32, natural brown or black hair, at least 5'5" and educated.

Thank you,

• PROVENDONORXO likes this

#2 CdnHockeyGal

CdnHockeyGal
  • Super Moderator
  • 7094 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, baseball & travel
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Several in Canada & US

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:48 AM

Note: Edited by moderated to remind all that it is ILLEGAL to pay for eggs/sperm/surrogacy etc per the Human Reproduction Act. Members are also reminded/encouraged to review forum rules (see Community Guidelines) re prohibited activities on his site which include offering payment for ART.
It was long, awful & hard. We got very lucky and didn't run out of both emotional and financial resources. We saw some of the most beautiful of people in our lowest moments. Baby Girl arrived Apr 10/2018

#3 CdnHockeyGal

CdnHockeyGal
  • Super Moderator
  • 7094 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, baseball & travel
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Several in Canada & US

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:50 AM

https://ivf.ca/forums...tion=boardrules
It was long, awful & hard. We got very lucky and didn't run out of both emotional and financial resources. We saw some of the most beautiful of people in our lowest moments. Baby Girl arrived Apr 10/2018

#4 emarie11

emarie11
  • 9 posts
  • My Clinic:N/a

Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:15 PM

Hi there, I am currently with egg helpers, but am interested in donating my eggs to make someone else's dream come true. I am currently in my fourth year of my undergrad. Doing two majors and a minor. I have natural brown hair, I am 5,5-5,6'
  • ronpaddy likes this

#5 Rsimz

Rsimz
  • Just Hatched
  • 7 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:19 PM

Where do you live? Im 28, natural dark brown wavy hair, 59. Im a registered nurse. Im considering egg donation- Im near Vancouver.

#6 ronpaddy

ronpaddy
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:05 PM

we live in etobicoke, ontario

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: donor eggs, ivf