Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:33 PM
Thank you EmilyVRn and Hamiltwin! I think it's the Estrogen that's doing it to me too and I just started progesterone so hopefully it clears up soon. My RE added an ultrasound the morning of the embryo transfer before they actually thaw the embryos and the decision will be made then. In the meantime they told me to take some sudafed and hopefully that will help clear it up. There's a lot of literature out there, some say that the fluid can be toxic and regardless if it disappears or not the fact that it was present reduces chance of success... But then I read elsewhere that that's only the case when the fluid build up is due to hydro's alpine which I don't have. One RE stated he sees it commonly with women who have had c sections(which I have had) it just makes me so unsure of this cycle. Do I want to use a precious embryo or not? Each of my protocols last foe reverse though! I've been on this one since June!
TTC since July 2013 Me 31 Dx: Endometriosis,DH 30 Male factor, 0% Morphology
Aug/Sept 2014 : IVF + ICSI Antagonist Protocol: Puregon, Repronex, Orgalutron Sept 2014: 10 eggs retrieved (7 mature, 3 immature)
7 mature eggs ICSI'd, 5 fertilized, 3 immature eggs matured overnight, but never successfully fertilized via conventional IVF
4 great quality embryos frozen on day3
Nov 25, 2014 FET One 18 grade 9 cell embryo transfered-Beta Dec 8th
Perfect little girl born Aug 11th
Trying for #2!
FET Sept 9th/2016 (Same protocol as FET#1 ..MINUS dexamethasone)
Beta #1 Sept 21
FET #3 Trying again October 21 (No suppression as they felt it was still active from the last FET..no dexamethasone)
FET#4 Scheduled for Jan 2017 - Same protocol w/dexamethasone...CANCELLED, breakthrough bleeding, poor lining.
FET#5 March2017, super natural cycle(chemical faint positves at home, then negative beta by the time we got there)
IVF#2 June 2017-Pre treatment with Androgel, Antagonist Protocol. 6 mature eggs ICSI'd. 5 fertilized resulting in 3 GR1 5-day blast and 1 GR3 6 day Blast. (gr 1-best on a scale of 5) Fresh Transfer of 1 top grade blast ....
FET#6 Sept 12th- CANCELLED, fluid within lining.
FET#7 Oct 7th - Natural Cycle- Transferred one Gr1 hatching blast, Chemical