13 replies to this topic

#1 Melanie.d

Melanie.d
  • 35 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Above fertility

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:57 AM

Hi everyone,

I just did my frozen embryo transfer on August 15th 2017. It was a 5day embryo. 2 days after the FET, I had very light pink spotting which was mixed with mucus. Is it normal? This is my 2nd transfer and this didn't happen with my first. I've had light cramping since the 1st day of transfer. I can't find anything online so I decided to write on this forum. Maybe someone can give me some answers!

Thanks everyone.

#2 FETMama

FETMama
  • Just Hatched
  • 13 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 19 August 2017 - 07:46 AM

I had my FET on the 15th, too!!

I don't have an answer to your question, but am here for moral support.

When is your beta test scheduled?

#3 Melanie.d

Melanie.d
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 07:50 AM

My beta is scheduled for the 29th! This 2 week wait is going to feel very long especially because I took 2 weeks off work. Just trying to relax! Other then that very light pink spotting on day 2 of FET I feel fine! A lot more relaxed then my first one. I get cramps here and there nothing major.

How are you feeling so far?

#4 FETMama

FETMama
  • Just Hatched
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:18 AM

I'm feeling great! I was on bed rest for the first 3 days and am resting at home for the next 4. Other than going a bit stir crazy, things are good.

I've had a bit of cramping and my breasts are sore, but I've read that's typically because of PIO. Oh, and TMI, but I've been gassy and that's typically not normal for me. Another side effect of PIO, I guess.

I'm staying positive, because I have no reason to feel otherwise. We transferred a 6AA and my doctor and embryologist both said it was a great embryo to transfer. 🤞🏻

Im also trying to avoid testing at home until the 25th. 😬

Do you have to rest until your beta or can you be out and about?
How many embabies did you transfer?

#5 Melanie.d

Melanie.d
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:36 PM

I'm feeling pretty great too, I have sore nipples and cramps here and there nothing major but again could be the progesterone. Plus my lower back is aching but I am using progesterone injections once a day intermuscular. :( their a pain but I also didn't enjoy the suppositories. Lol I'm keeping super positive this time around!

Are you going to test before your BETA?

#6 two mammas_IVF baby

two mammas_IVF baby
  • Just Hatched
  • 9 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:02 AM

Hi Ladies,

My partner had her FET on the 14th :) and Melanie we are in the same boat as you.  She has started spotting but it is only very light.  We are a bit worried as we are terrified of something going wrong.  Because we are impatient we have already done a HPT and it was positive!! It is still showing positive after bleeding so we have our fingers crossed.  BETA scheduled for 28th :)

• Melanie.d likes this

#7 Melanie.d

Melanie.d
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:33 AM

Hi!

Omg I'm giving you my early congratulations ! That is amazing! My bleeding was very very light pink and only happened on that one pee session. Did your partners spotting last longer?
Also how early did you test!?

#8 Melanie.d

Melanie.d
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:34 AM

Hi!

Omg I'm giving you my early congratulations ! That is amazing! My bleeding was very very light pink and only happened on that one pee session. Did your partners spotting last longer?
Also how early did you test!?

#9 FETMama

FETMama
  • Just Hatched
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:29 AM

I haven't tested at home...yet. I'm tempted, but am holding off so far. Yesterday the cramping got worse and this morning when I stood up to get out of bed, I got super dizzy. Twice! I'm staying positive since all of my obsessed research 😬 says this is normal.

The waiting though!! I'm 7DP6DT. Maybe I'll test tomorrow.

#10 FETMama

FETMama
  • Just Hatched
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:30 AM

Melanie.d, did you do a hpt?

#11 FETMama

FETMama
  • Just Hatched
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:31 AM

Two mammas, CONGRATS on your + HPT!!!

So exciting!!

#12 two mammas_IVF baby

two mammas_IVF baby
  • Just Hatched
  • 9 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 21 August 2017 - 04:29 PM

Thanks FETMama and Melanie :)

We did a HPT 5 days post transfer.  Try and hold off testing as long as you can because to be honest knowing doesn't make it any easier perhaps it makes it even more stressful lol.  My partner is still spotting so we are super super nervous at the moment.  Monday seems forever away to do the BETA. 

I'm just hoping and praying that our little bubba holds on

#13 FETMama

FETMama
  • Just Hatched
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:20 PM

I've been good at avoiding POAS, but it's getting harder to resist. I have the cheap strips that you get from Amazon, so I'm not super confident in them. That's what's been helping to avoid doing the test. I don't want a false negative.

Friday can't get here soon enough!

#14 Melanie.d

Melanie.d
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 07:42 AM

Hey guys was wondering how your BETA's went? FETMama & two mommas_IVF baby