- - - - -

Anybody willing to share cycle

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 11:13 AM

I have put several messages in this forum praying for an egg donor. After having one,after going through the whole procedure and our hearts set on having a date for IVF we heard that our donor needs to lose 40 pounds before any egg retrieval can be done. It was devastating and heart breaking and I do understand that we can't put the donor at any risk and her health is just as important as ours and the life of the baby we pray to have someday soon.
I was asked if the clinic (PCRM) would know of anybody who may wish to share the cycle and it would cut costs ,etc. Is there anybody out there who may consider that to help us? I don't know much about sharing cycles but I'll be reading about it as much as possible today? Please, if anybody knows anybody,either an egg donor or somebody who would share cycles, email me . Thank you.
I never thought I'd be in this position of needing to look for a help and it makes me feel so bad needing to ask but I don't know where else to turn. We've been trying for so long to have a baby. It's in our hearts and minds 24 hours a day.