Hi, Im new here. Im ready to share my eggs.. - Looking for Egg Donor - IVF.ca Forums

Photo

Hi, Im new here. Im ready to share my eggs..

egg donor donor calgary egg new yyc

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Sam_

Sam_
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Reading, painting, family time, hiking, yoga
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:07 PM

Hi Everyone! 

I am brand new to the site, and thought I would introduce myself, my name is Sam and I am a 29 year old female from Calgary. I already have given birth to my own daughter, who is now 2.5 yrs old. 

I am also brand new to IVF forums and the idea of donating my eggs to someone in need. I am currently a full time student and mom, and have no plans on extending my family any further at the moment until I have finished my education. 

However, I feel that I should also be taking advantage of this time in my life where I am fertile, and donate some of my perfectly good eggs to someone who really wants/needs to have a child in their life. 

I would love to get to know some of you who are looking for a donor, to figure out what exactly you are looking for and if this is something we can move forward with. 

Also any other women who have donated before, I would really like to ask you some questions on the process and how it all went, logistical, and how you felt afterwards ( side affects, emotionally, etc.) 

Thanks! 

• SJSP and bluebird1 like this

#2 RebeccaG

RebeccaG
  • Global 100+
  • 346 posts
  • Dx:Immunological
  • My Clinic:Conceptia

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:56 PM

I don't need eggs but wanted to say - you are doing such a lovely thing!

• kookacola, Sam_ and SJSP like this

Sep 15, 2016 First IVF 1 embryo - 2 frozen

Sep 30, 2016 - Positive HCG preganancy test

Oct 5, 2016 -  HCG dropped embryo will not last

Oct 19, 2016 - Request to see endocrinologist

Oct 24, 2016 - Beginning Hashimoto Thyroiditis diet 

Nov 30, 2016 - Blood test to determine if diet helped

Nov 2016 - RE visit

Dec 5, 2016 - RESULTS Hashimotos Diet - for the first time in 10 years I need to lower my Thyroid medicine!!  The diet is working!

Jan 4, 2017 - Meeting with Conceptia - getting ready for FET.  Apparently we have 3 embryos left 2 - 4BB and 1 - 5BB.  Preparing to put one in (hopefully in March) waiting on thyroid testing.

Jan 31, 2017 Started BC - FET scheduled for March 14 

March 14, 2017 - FET!! put in a 5bb
March 24, 2017 - blood work for pregnancy test

March 24, 2017 - BFN

March 27, 2017 - Bloodwork - genetic testing for me and Josh

April 19, 2017 Blood test results show nothing

April 25, 2017 - Starting my Hashimoto diet again

May 15, 2017 - 2 Polyps removed sent for biopsy and lining biopsy

June 30, 2017 - Biopsy indicates uterus inflammation - will treat for next FET

September 8, 2017 - FET FINAL 2 EMBRYOS

Additional IM Progesterone this round

Sep 20, 2017  - Beta test - 940 th_abfp.gif

2 embryos implanted, 1 developed into a fetus (heart is full)

DUE DATE: MAY 26, 2018 preggo.gif  

Jan 6, 2018 - babyboy.gif  It's a boy

#3 QueenJac

QueenJac
  • 26 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:LHSC

Posted 26 August 2017 - 04:09 PM

That is an incredibly selfless decision.. You are going to make a/some couple(s) very happy. Giving the gift of life to people in need is an amazing choice. I applaud you 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 infertility takes the best out of many us. You rock!!
  • kookacola and Sam_ like this
TTC #1 since 2006
Me (31). Fiancé (39). Never been pregnant!
Misdiagnosed in 2014 with right tube blockage
As of 2017 everything with me is fine and both tubes are open
Fiancé has mild MFI

#4 ttcinTO

ttcinTO
  • Just Hatched
  • 6 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Create

Posted 01 September 2017 - 12:42 PM

Hi!

Me and my husband have had a number of failed ivf's and are exploring donor egg options. we live in toronto. i am also new here, so i'm not sure how to private message you! can you respond to me via PM? 
Thanks!!

• Sam_ and KGillmore1234 like this

#5 JakySibril

JakySibril
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:36 PM

Awww 

• Sam_ likes this

#6 Jgarcia

Jgarcia
  • Just Hatched
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:11 PM

I live in Toronto and I need egg donor.Please contact me [email protected]

we are a gay couple.  We want to start a family, We know that this isn't easy but I believe that this will work out, Help us please

• Sam_ likes this

#7 Nikkkkkiiii

Nikkkkkiiii
  • 13 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:Regional Fertility Clinic - Calgary, AB

Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:43 PM

Hi Sam, first off I want to say how lovely this is to see. I have had 2 failed fresh ivf cycles and now am on my first FET in my 2ww right now. I too live in Calgary and have been going to the RFP clinic since 2015.

It is extremely difficult to go thru and I think if this cycle does not work, we would be interested in egg donation.

I'm 31 and my SO is 31 as well. I have had half my right tube removed and my left is blocked.

• Sam_ likes this

#8 babyeden

babyeden
  • 28 posts
  • Dx:Tubal

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:50 PM

Hi Everyone! 

I am brand new to the site, and thought I would introduce myself, my name is Sam and I am a 29 year old female from Calgary. I already have given birth to my own daughter, who is now 2.5 yrs old. 

I am also brand new to IVF forums and the idea of donating my eggs to someone in need. I am currently a full time student and mom, and have no plans on extending my family any further at the moment until I have finished my education. 

However, I feel that I should also be taking advantage of this time in my life where I am fertile, and donate some of my perfectly good eggs to someone who really wants/needs to have a child in their life. 

I would love to get to know some of you who are looking for a donor, to figure out what exactly you are looking for and if this is something we can move forward with. 

Also any other women who have donated before, I would really like to ask you some questions on the process and how it all went, logistical, and how you felt afterwards ( side affects, emotionally, etc.) 

Thanks! 

Hi Sam! I live in Lethbridge and I would love to talk with you. I have my tubes tied and I am 49 so a donor egg would be best in my situation. Please I would love to have a nice conversation with you. I am new to all this so please bare with me. :)

• Sam_ likes this

#9 needs_surrogate

needs_surrogate
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:53 AM

Hi there,

We are a professional, good looking and a healthy couple living in Toronto area. We have been unable to conceive due my low egg count.

You profile description matches what we are looking for. We would greatly appreciate if you can contact us so we can chat more. Our email is [email protected]

Thank you and happy new year!
  • Sam_ likes this

#10 got_eggs?

got_eggs?
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Regional fertility program Calgary

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:59 AM

Hi Sam,
Great thing you are doing :)
Not sure if you are still on here or still have eggs available? We have done 8 rounds of fertility treatment in Calgary and have been unsuccessful. We are absolutely heartbroken as our dreams of having a baby seems to be unattainable. Our next step is looking for an egg donor. I would love to chat with you! Even if you have already donated you eggs I would still love it if you got in touch as I have a few questions about the process. Thank you <3
  • Sam_ likes this

#11 bobs77

bobs77
  • 55 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:38 PM

Hi,
We are a married couple but not able to conceive fr my own eggs n looking for a donor.we live in montreal n wud be interested cud u please pm me if u r still available....thanx

#12 sceptre4444

sceptre4444
  • 8 posts
  • My Clinic:Regional Fertility Program Calgary

Posted 05 May 2018 - 04:07 PM

Hello, Firstly I think this an incredibly noble gesture on your part. Your post caught my eye, because like yourself, we also live in Calgary, so RFP is familiar to us. My wife and I have been through 2 failed IVF rounds, 2 IUI, one eptopic pregnancy. Last month one pregnancy took for 12 weeks until we found it was Trisomy13 - genitically unable to survive. We had 3 blasts in the freezer we had high hopes for but now it seems they are all likely to be genetically flawed.  However, we do know my wife is able to carry fertilized eggs. our issue is almost entirely egg age related.

My wife put her professional career first, and underestimated the viability of her eggs. Now the truth stings.

I'm hopeful you'll respond, especially since we live in the same city. 

• Sam_ likes this

#13 Sam_

Sam_
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:28 AM

#14 Sam_

Sam_
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:30 AM

#15 Sam_

Sam_
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:30 AM

Message *

#16 sceptre4444

sceptre4444
  • 8 posts
  • My Clinic:Regional Fertility Program Calgary

Posted 03 August 2018 - 07:06 PM

Hi Sam_ I missed your message initially. I'm new at this, but I would like to connect. I've updated my email and I'll connect soon.

#17 hoping2be

hoping2be
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 07:43 PM

Hi Sam,

It looks like you have already had several people interested. If you are still available please let me know. I am single woman who is not able to use her own eggs. I live in Alberta- a few hours away. Please let me know if you are still available.

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: egg donor, donor, calgary, egg, new, yyc