• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Carly102988

Carly102988
  • 79 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:fertility solutions

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:16 PM

Has anyone here had ERA testing? I am wondering if someone can explain how this works/ what it finds, as I am having trouble understanding 100 percent and my RE has recommended Thanks!

#2 HFLO

HFLO
  • Global 100+
  • 249 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:03 AM

Hi again Carly, I've had ERA testing. I had many failed transfers with PGS normal embryos, so I changed doctors and the new doctor recommended ERA testing. I had a mock cycle, meaning I did everything as if I was doing a FET and then instead of transfer day that was the biopsy day. The sample was sent for testing to determine if my lining was receptive. Mine was not, so I had to repeat the whole process and do the biopsy again, it turns out that I require 7 days of progesterone rather than 5, so when they did the biopsy on that day they found that my lining was receptive. Finally in February, we did a FET with the exact medications as the receptive ERA cycle and I got my first ever BFP after 5 years of IVF!! I'm now 27 weeks pregnant. I would highly recommend ERA testing. I wish I had known about it sooner since I wasted so much time, money, heartache and precious embryos, only to find out I had been transferring to early for them to implant. I wish you the best of luck!
  • Carly102988 likes this

DH: 39 - MF, low motility, low count

Me: 40 - lining issues, hx of polyps and fibroids

TTC since 2008.

Started IVF journey in 2012, 3 fresh cycles and 3 FET attempts with first RE resulted in 3 BFNs and 3 cancelled transfers. No BFPs, no chemicals, never even seen a double line on HPT. cry.gif

Changed REs in 2015.  Repeated all tests and decided to bank embryos for PGS testing due to history of BFNs.  After 3 cycles and PGS testing - finally achieved 2 PGS normal embryos. banana.gifbanana.gif RE suggested ERA testing to determine implantation window. Mock cycle in May 2016 and July 2016, receptive results showing that 7 days of progesterone support required.

FET attempt #1 with new RE - Sept 2016: cancelled due to pharmacy med mixup th_agrr.gif

FET attempt #2 with new RE - Nov 2016: cancelled again - lining not trilaminar eusa_wall.gif

FET #3 with new RE - Feb 2017 eusa_pray.gif - suppression check and removed nuvaring on Jan 12th.  To start delestrogen injections Jan 16th. Final lining check on Feb 1st - got the green light to transfer finally!!yahoo.gif Feb 7th transferred one 5bb euploid embryo, beta scheduled for Feb 21st. eusa_pray.gif Symptoms: strong sense of smell, very tired, tugging/pulling/small cramps, sore breasts, and heartburn. Caved and POAS at 4.5dpt and saw 2 lines for the very first time in my life, POAS every day until second line was darker than control! th_acheerlead.gif. Asked clinic to move up beta.  First beta 9dp5dt=110; Second beta 11dp5dt=269; Third beta 13dp5dt=685. Ultrasound scheduled for March 3rd eusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gif

Due Oct 26, 2017!!!

#3 irish.allyson

irish.allyson
  • 28 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Olive Fertility

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:51 PM

Hi Carly, I've had two ERA's done after two failed FET's.  They say about 75 to 85% of women are "receptive" during the standard protocol of doing a transfer after 5 days of progesterone, but now they think there are a small percentage of women who need one less day or progesterone or maybe one or two more.  My biggest concern were the results coming back 'receptive' or the standard protocol would be fine for me and giving me no insight as to why my embryos were not sticking.  My first result was post receptive meaning the standard protocol was too late for me.  I had to repeat the test and those results were pre-receptive.  I was a bit frustrated with the second result as I was hoping to get a receptive result, but according to my RE, I have a very small and specific window of implantation.  I've just done another FET based on the revised protocol and I am hoping this finally works.  

I second what HFLO said above - basically you start a cycle like you would for any FET and instead of transferring an embryo, they take a biopsy of your uterine lining.  It hurts, but only for a minute.  Those results are sent to a special lab and your results come back "Recommend transfer after XX hours of progesterone" and whether you are receptive, post receptive or pre receptive.  If you come back pre or post, your clinic will likely recommend you do the test again.  

Me: 37 PCOS, Low Thyroid DH: 37 No Issues

DS: 6. Conceived w/ 1st IUI & Super Ovulation

TTC #2

03/2013 - IUI#1 BFN

06/2013 - IUI#2 BFN

07/2013 - IUI#3 / IVF#1, Conversion cycle 12R, 8M, 7F, Transfer 1, No frosties BFN

---Break----- Countless cycles of Femara, lots of ovulation but always BFN

08/2016 - IVF#2, 30R, 29M, 21F, 18 great quality frozen embryos (freeze all due to OHSS)

09/2016 - FET#1 BFN 

10/2016 - FET#2 BFN

04/2017 - Surgery to remove polyp

05/2017 - ERA #1 P+5 = Post Receptive

06/2017 - ERA #2 P+4 = Pre Receptive

08/2017 - FET#3 w/ adjusted protocol based on ERA results BFN  *WTF!*  

10/2017 - FET#4 BFP yahoo.gif1st Beta 12dp5dt = 290, 2nd Beta 19dp5dt = 6418. 

10/23/17 - 1st Ultrasound = TWINS! 

11/14/17 - 2nd Ultrasound - Twin A HB is 172 and Twin B HB is 168, officially moving on to an OB!  

02/07/18 - Anatomy Ultrasound at 21 weeks, everything looks great and babygirl.gif babygirl.gif  Team PINK!!!

05/07/18 - Two healthy girls delivered 6 weeks via emergency c-section due to pre-eclampsia 

Baby A 4 lbs 2 oz, Baby B 3 lbs 9 oz - everyone doing well and our family is complete! 

#4 Highest hopes

Highest hopes
  • Global 100+
  • 660 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:McGill, OriginElle, Aurora, & RUH

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:37 PM

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as getting some meds (pills or IV) so that the biopsy itself is less painful?

Also, does anyone know the indication for having this test done, i.e. X number of failed cycles, for example?

Thanks

Dx: Age & Endometriosis & Tubal

IUI & IVF & FET = BFN
Pinterest.com/aquablueglow

#5 HFLO

HFLO
  • Global 100+
  • 249 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:01 PM

Irish.allyson: good luck with your next FET. I remember reading a story similar to yours where the gal was receptive after 4.5 days of progesterone so they altered the timing of her transfer and she was successful!!
Highesthopes: I took extra strength Advil and Tylenol half an hour before the biopsy. It was totally bearable. When to have the test done is a personal decision and also depends on your doctor. For us, it was because of multiple BFNs with PGS normal embryos. My RE suggested ERA and I was open to trying anything new at that point. It is a big commitment because you have to do the mock cycle and it could take more than one cycle to figure out when you're receptive. This takes time and there's costs for the meds, monitoring and the test itself. Also for the real transfer you can't do a fresh transfer, you have to do FET. These are all things to consider. Good luck with your decision
  • irish.allyson likes this

TTC since 2008.

Started IVF journey in 2012, 3 fresh cycles and 3 FET attempts with first RE resulted in 3 BFNs and 3 cancelled transfers. No BFPs, no chemicals, never even seen a double line on HPT. cry.gif

Changed REs in 2015.  Repeated all tests and decided to bank embryos for PGS testing due to history of BFNs.  After 3 cycles and PGS testing - finally achieved 2 PGS normal embryos. banana.gifbanana.gif RE suggested ERA testing to determine implantation window. Mock cycle in May 2016 and July 2016, receptive results showing that 7 days of progesterone support required.

FET attempt #1 with new RE - Sept 2016: cancelled due to pharmacy med mixup th_agrr.gif

FET attempt #2 with new RE - Nov 2016: cancelled again - lining not trilaminar eusa_wall.gif

FET #3 with new RE - Feb 2017 eusa_pray.gif - suppression check and removed nuvaring on Jan 12th.  To start delestrogen injections Jan 16th. Final lining check on Feb 1st - got the green light to transfer finally!!yahoo.gif Feb 7th transferred one 5bb euploid embryo, beta scheduled for Feb 21st. eusa_pray.gif Symptoms: strong sense of smell, very tired, tugging/pulling/small cramps, sore breasts, and heartburn. Caved and POAS at 4.5dpt and saw 2 lines for the very first time in my life, POAS every day until second line was darker than control! th_acheerlead.gif. Asked clinic to move up beta.  First beta 9dp5dt=110; Second beta 11dp5dt=269; Third beta 13dp5dt=685. Ultrasound scheduled for March 3rd eusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gif

Due Oct 26, 2017!!!

#6 irish.allyson

irish.allyson
  • 28 posts
  • Dx:PCOS
  • My Clinic:Olive Fertility

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:56 PM

Irish.allyson: good luck with your next FET. I remember reading a story similar to yours where the gal was receptive after 4.5 days of progesterone so they altered the timing of her transfer and she was successful!!
Highesthopes: I took extra strength Advil and Tylenol half an hour before the biopsy. It was totally bearable. When to have the test done is a personal decision and also depends on your doctor. For us, it was because of multiple BFNs with PGS normal embryos. My RE suggested ERA and I was open to trying anything new at that point. It is a big commitment because you have to do the mock cycle and it could take more than one cycle to figure out when you're receptive. This takes time and there's costs for the meds, monitoring and the test itself. Also for the real transfer you can't do a fresh transfer, you have to do FET. These are all things to consider. Good luck with your decision

Oh HFLO, thank you for your message! You give me much needed hope!!! After two failed transfers I am beginning to lose hope that this could ever work and only 2 days past transfer the negative thoughts are creeping in.  Thank you again! :)

Me: 37 PCOS, Low Thyroid DH: 37 No Issues

DS: 6. Conceived w/ 1st IUI & Super Ovulation

TTC #2

03/2013 - IUI#1 BFN

06/2013 - IUI#2 BFN

07/2013 - IUI#3 / IVF#1, Conversion cycle 12R, 8M, 7F, Transfer 1, No frosties BFN

---Break----- Countless cycles of Femara, lots of ovulation but always BFN

08/2016 - IVF#2, 30R, 29M, 21F, 18 great quality frozen embryos (freeze all due to OHSS)

09/2016 - FET#1 BFN 

10/2016 - FET#2 BFN

04/2017 - Surgery to remove polyp

05/2017 - ERA #1 P+5 = Post Receptive

06/2017 - ERA #2 P+4 = Pre Receptive

08/2017 - FET#3 w/ adjusted protocol based on ERA results BFN  *WTF!*  

10/2017 - FET#4 BFP yahoo.gif1st Beta 12dp5dt = 290, 2nd Beta 19dp5dt = 6418. 

10/23/17 - 1st Ultrasound = TWINS! 

11/14/17 - 2nd Ultrasound - Twin A HB is 172 and Twin B HB is 168, officially moving on to an OB!  

02/07/18 - Anatomy Ultrasound at 21 weeks, everything looks great and babygirl.gif babygirl.gif  Team PINK!!!

05/07/18 - Two healthy girls delivered 6 weeks via emergency c-section due to pre-eclampsia 

Baby A 4 lbs 2 oz, Baby B 3 lbs 9 oz - everyone doing well and our family is complete! 

#7 elephantshoes

elephantshoes
  • Cyclebase
  • 869 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:LifeQuest/MFC

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:11 PM

I could have written HFLO's post verbatim.  We got BFNs on two transfers of 3 PGS normal embryos.  We tested my receptivity window and it was found we were transferring two days early (day 5 vs 7).  We changed protocol for this last transfer and we're now 9.5 weeks pregnant.

Good luck - hopefully this is the missing piece to your puzzle!

• HFLO likes this

IVF 1 - cancelled, oversuppressed

IVF 2 - cancelled, ovulated through stims

IVF 3 - BFP, welcomed beautiful baby girl

FET 1 - 1 blast, BFN

FET 2 - 1 blast BFP, chemical

FET 3 - 2 blasts, BFN

IVF 4 - adding in PGS this time, two PERFECT blasts transferred, BFN

ERA revealed implantation window is off by 2 days

IVF 5 - cancelled, ridiculously bad growth compared to other cycles

IVF 6 - transfer cancelled, all 11 blasts came back genetically abnormal

getting second opinion/changing clinics...the story continues...

IVF 7 - 34 retrieved, 7 day 5 blasts, 6 PGS NORMAL!!!

FET 4 - 1 euploid blast (4BB), BFN

Immune testing - NK cells too high, LADs too low - 3 LITS + IVIG recommended and completed

ERA testing shows that lining is receptive for 7.5dt 

FET 5 - 1 euploid blast (3ABO), BFP

BETA #1 - 10dp5dt 252

BETA #2 - 12dp5dt 559

everything is crossed...

Welcomed another beautiful baby girl 

FET 6 - 1 euploid blast (3BAO), BFP

BETA #1 - 13dp5dt 420

Welcomed our 3rd beautiful baby girl

Our journey is complete.  What a wild ride.

#8 HFLO

HFLO
  • Global 100+
  • 249 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:19 AM

Oh HFLO, thank you for your message! You give me much needed hope!!! After two failed transfers I am beginning to lose hope that this could ever work and only 2 days past transfer the negative thoughts are creeping in.  Thank you again! :)
Awww I'm happy to help!! I had a hard road too and reading other people's success stories are what got me through! When is your beta? Good luck!

TTC since 2008.

Due Oct 26, 2017!!!

#9 HFLO

HFLO
  • Global 100+
  • 249 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:20 AM

I could have written HFLO's post verbatim.  We got BFNs on two transfers of 3 PGS normal embryos.  We tested my receptivity window and it was found we were transferring two days early (day 5 vs 7).  We changed protocol for this last transfer and we're now 9.5 weeks pregnant.

Good luck - hopefully this is the missing piece to your puzzle!

congratulations!!! So happy for you!!

TTC since 2008.

Due Oct 26, 2017!!!

#10 melph

melph
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:DOR

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:41 PM

Where/what doctor's did you all have ERA testing done? I'm trying to find somewhere that is willing to look into this for me after we've had 3 failed transfers. Thanks!

#11 HFLO

HFLO
  • Global 100+
  • 249 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:07 PM

Mine was done at Overlake Reproductive Health in Bellevue Washington which is near Seattle

TTC since 2008.

Due Oct 26, 2017!!!

#12 Carly102988

Carly102988
  • 79 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:fertility solutions

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:42 PM

Hi again Carly, I've had ERA testing. I had many failed transfers with PGS normal embryos, so I changed doctors and the new doctor recommended ERA testing. I had a mock cycle, meaning I did everything as if I was doing a FET and then instead of transfer day that was the biopsy day. The sample was sent for testing to determine if my lining was receptive. Mine was not, so I had to repeat the whole process and do the biopsy again, it turns out that I require 7 days of progesterone rather than 5, so when they did the biopsy on that day they found that my lining was receptive. Finally in February, we did a FET with the exact medications as the receptive ERA cycle and I got my first ever BFP after 5 years of IVF!! I'm now 27 weeks pregnant. I would highly recommend ERA testing. I wish I had known about it sooner since I wasted so much time, money, heartache and precious embryos, only to find out I had been transferring to early for them to implant. I wish you the best of 

I just got this! thank you!!!

#13 HFLO

HFLO
  • Global 100+
  • 249 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:59 PM

Hi again Carly, I've had ERA testing. I had many failed transfers with PGS normal embryos, so I changed doctors and the new doctor recommended ERA testing. I had a mock cycle, meaning I did everything as if I was doing a FET and then instead of transfer day that was the biopsy day. The sample was sent for testing to determine if my lining was receptive. Mine was not, so I had to repeat the whole process and do the biopsy again, it turns out that I require 7 days of progesterone rather than 5, so when they did the biopsy on that day they found that my lining was receptive. Finally in February, we did a FET with the exact medications as the receptive ERA cycle and I got my first ever BFP after 5 years of IVF!! I'm now 27 weeks pregnant. I would highly recommend ERA testing. I wish I had known about it sooner since I wasted so much time, money, heartache and precious embryos, only to find out I had been transferring to early for them to implant. I wish you the best of 

I just got this! thank you!!!
I saw your post on the other thread. Does this help? Let me know if you have more questions.

TTC since 2008.

Due Oct 26, 2017!!!

#14 Chermc22

Chermc22
  • Global 100+
  • 213 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:One Fertility

Posted 06 March 2018 - 07:48 AM

Did anyone in this thread have the ERA testing done in Ontario?? We have had two BFNs through my SIL as acting GS and we only have one embie left so want to give it our best shot in a couple months when were ready to move forward again.

Thanks.

• choicemom2be and kim.c like this

Found out at 18yrs won't be able to carry....

Fast forward 2015 seriously consider SIL's offer of gestational surrogate biggrin.png

Start wait for funded cycle 2016

Sept 2017 - ER

16 retrieved, 3 day-6 frozen

Jan 2018 - FET - BFN

Feb 2018 - FET#2 - BFN

Going to take a small break - one embie left.

So much for a break.

Mar - ERA test/mock cycle

Fingers crossed for April FET #3 - fingers uncrossed, not happening.

ERA complete - waiting for results, results are in! SIL needs an extra 24hrs of progesterone! Hoping this is our answer eusa_dance.gif

May 2018 - FET   Wasn't able to move forward due to uncertainty in SIL's AF cry.gif

Fast forward a bit....

July 2018 - beta on July 23rd

#15 choicemom2be

choicemom2be
  • Global 100+
  • 274 posts
  • My Clinic:RCC

Posted 08 March 2018 - 05:27 PM

chermc22 i am at RCC in Mississauga and am curently doing my ERA testing with them.
IUI #1 Dec 2016 ~ BFN
IUI #2 Jan 2017 ~ BFN
IUI #3 Mar 2017 ~ BFN
IUI #4 Aug 2017 ~ BFN
IVF#1 ER ~ DEC 2017 (11 follicles, 9 fertilized 7blasts frozen)
Dec 2017 ~ PGS testing (3 normal) (Day 5 5BC, Day 6 5BB & 6BB)
FET #1 Jan 2018 ~ BFN (6BB)
ERA Mar 2018 ~ pre-receptive by 1 day
FET #2 May 2018~ BFP! (5BB) ~miscarriage @6weeks

#16 Chermc22

Chermc22
  • Global 100+
  • 213 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:15 PM

Thanks choicemom2be. We had our follow up with our Dr yesterday and that is actually why he called us into the office was to discuss the ERA so that worked out for me as I was going to bring it up. SIL is currently on day3 so this will be our mock cycle.

Hope it helps and goodluck to you!! I'd be interested to see how it turns out for you.

Fast forward 2015 seriously consider SIL's offer of gestational surrogate biggrin.png

Sept 2017 - ER

Jan 2018 - FET - BFN

Feb 2018 - FET#2 - BFN

So much for a break.

ERA complete - waiting for results, results are in! SIL needs an extra 24hrs of progesterone! Hoping this is our answer eusa_dance.gif

May 2018 - FET   Wasn't able to move forward due to uncertainty in SIL's AF cry.gif

Fast forward a bit....

#17 choicemom2be

choicemom2be
  • Global 100+
  • 274 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:30 PM

Chermc22 I am going in for my biopsy next week and they say it takes 2-3 weeks for the results.
good luck to you. Hopefully we both get the results we are hoping for. I will try to post when I get my results back.
  • Chermc22 likes this
IUI #1 Dec 2016 ~ BFN
IUI #2 Jan 2017 ~ BFN
IUI #3 Mar 2017 ~ BFN
IUI #4 Aug 2017 ~ BFN

#18 Chermc22

Chermc22
  • Global 100+
  • 213 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:35 PM

That's awesome choicemomtobe. We have our day10 on Friday...in our past transfers we would do it after 5 days progesterone so guess that makes us next Thursday. I was told 2-4 weeks too. Ill post too once we have ours back!

Sept 2017 - ER

Jan 2018 - FET - BFN

Feb 2018 - FET#2 - BFN

So much for a break.

Fast forward a bit....

#19 choicemom2be

choicemom2be
  • Global 100+
  • 274 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:01 PM

just had my first biopsy and I must day it was very uncomfortable and I was very crampy for about an hour after then felt fine. Now I have to wait for my second biopsy in 2 days then wait 2-3 weeks for the results.
Fingers crossed
IUI #1 Dec 2016 ~ BFN
IUI #2 Jan 2017 ~ BFN
IUI #3 Mar 2017 ~ BFN
IUI #4 Aug 2017 ~ BFN

#20 kim.c

kim.c
  • Just Hatched
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 24 March 2018 - 04:12 PM

I totally recommend it! I had 2 PGS tested embryos. My first embryo transfer didnt work. I went to my doctor, and she suggested the ERA test as I only had 1 embryo left, and this was our last try at having a baby. 30% of the population is either pre or post receptive. I was told the stats by my doctor, and read the same stats online. I did a mock transfer, the biopsy was done by a Nurse Practioner at my clinic. It lasted 1 min. It was painful, but easier than the egg retrival. I took Tylenol 1 hour prior. My results came back as pre-receptive. This meant I needed one more day of progesterone to be receptive. I did my embryo transfer the following month, on March 12/18. It is also suggested that this test helps with implantation as you have damaged your uterus and the healing process kicks in. AKA ends scratch. After 7 days of progesterone, and on day 23 of my cycle I had the transfer. On March 22, I got a BFP!!!!! We are beyond excited, and really glad we spent the money for the ERA. I believe it made the difference. I also researched this and found out that this may be the gold standard in the future of IVF. I am an RN so I do have a medical background. Its all in the science of a personal embryo transfer ....good luck to everyone!!! 🤰👶🙏❤😆
  • Chermc22 likes this

#21 kim.c

kim.c
  • Just Hatched
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 24 March 2018 - 04:21 PM

Chermmc22 mine was done in Toronto, Ontario. Good luck!!!

#22 choicemom2be

choicemom2be
  • Global 100+
  • 274 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 06:54 AM

Kim.c ~ A big congratulations on your BFP! it's so great to hear stories that the ERA has helped people. I'm actually down the road from you in Mississauga.
IUI #1 Dec 2016 ~ BFN
IUI #2 Jan 2017 ~ BFN
IUI #3 Mar 2017 ~ BFN
IUI #4 Aug 2017 ~ BFN

#23 choicemom2be

choicemom2be
  • Global 100+
  • 274 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 07:01 AM

I'm actually done my ERA now and awaiting results. they said I wouldn't actually be called and that they would just change my next protocol acordingly so now I just wait for day one to start everything all over again.
I had 2 biopsies 2 days apart and it didn't go as well as I'd hoped. the first was ok, a little painful as I expected but it was over really quickly. When it came time for the second biopsy they couldn't get enough tissue so they had to redo it 3 times! I'm really hoping after all of this I get some answers.
IUI #1 Dec 2016 ~ BFN
IUI #2 Jan 2017 ~ BFN
IUI #3 Mar 2017 ~ BFN
IUI #4 Aug 2017 ~ BFN

#24 amazing grace

amazing grace
  • Global 100+
  • 750 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 05:51 PM

Choicemom, I hope you get answers too. I spent money on the ERA test and it showed I was pre-receptive by one day. Did the protocol but still failed. Now my clinic does six days of progesterone anyways so I basically did it for nothing. Still unsuccessful and had three failed fet's after the ERA, for a total of five. Hope you have better luck!

#25 Chermc22

Chermc22
  • Global 100+
  • 213 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 12:19 PM

Congrats Kim.C !!!! I hope we all get the answers were looking for from this test. Sorry amazing grace that it didn't work out as planned for you.

My SIL just had the biopsy last Friday at our clinic in Burlington. Now we just need to wait for the results as well. Doesn't look like we will be transferring in April though as hoped.

Choicemom2be - sorry yours wasn't that enjoyable. My SIL said the same as your first one, a little uncomfortable, pain for a hour but afterwards was good. Why did you have to do 2 right away???

Sept 2017 - ER

Jan 2018 - FET - BFN

Feb 2018 - FET#2 - BFN

So much for a break.

Fast forward a bit....