• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Carly102988

Carly102988
  • 79 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:fertility solutions

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:46 AM

Hey guys, I've been taking Crinone now for about two weeks. Had FET transfer Monday 07/17. Has anyone had any pelvic cramping with the Crinone. For the past three days I've had these cramps on and off, only last for a second or two but sharp little twinches in pelvic area. Not enough to be "serve" but enough to make me cringe. Anyone else have this happen? thanks guys!

#2 Highest hopes

Highest hopes
  • Global 100+
  • 660 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:McGill, OriginElle, Aurora, & RUH

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:44 AM

Maybe implantation cramping? Hope so!
Dx: Age & Endometriosis & Tubal

IUI & IVF & FET = BFN
Pinterest.com/aquablueglow

#3 onemanarmy

onemanarmy
  • 4 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Don't have one.

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:14 AM

Crinone has many side effects. Some of which have all the other drugs. However there are dangerrous ones. Before I say antyhing I would highly suggest that you talk to a professional person. Your doctor, nurses and a pharmacist will do. Now, although I have never had Crinone personally I know a lot about it. If the side effects become too much, then stop taking the medicine. All it will do is make things worse. You see some of the symptoms mentioned by you are normal. The thing is they are usually followed by other symptoms which you dont seem to have. Like for example diarreha, puking, pain in joints and in vagina and some others. Usually when all of this show up, you can say for sure that this is common and nothing is at stake... At least nothing big. So what does this all mean? As I said, make sure to take with your doctor about any change you notice or any side effect you have. They'll show you what to do exactly. However if you cannot go to the doctor for whatever reason... Decide for yourself! Once the seide effects are too much stop taking the pill! Hope this helped you anyhow.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cramps, side effect, Crinone