Laser Acupuncture for egg quality and fertility - Ask The Acupuncturist - IVF.ca Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Laser Acupuncture for egg quality and fertility

laser acupuncture IVF ivf acupuncture acubalance

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dr. Brown FABORM

Dr. Brown FABORM
  • Advisor
  • 350 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Acubalance

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:21 PM

I am feeling optimistic about laser for fertility and I wanted to share with you some of the information about the laser for fertility which Acubalance is the first to  offer in Vancouver and maybe all of Canada.  

Here are the details on Cold Laser for Fertility and how it can benefit egg quality and optimize uterine receptivity.

We launched our laser Baby Program In June 2017 and I will be sharing through blogs and post on the Acubalance website.

I will have some case studies to share in the near future (Sept 2017) as the women receiving combined laser and acupuncture for fertility move through the Laser Baby program  TTC and for IVF cycles.

Below are a few links to provide you with more information and details.  The bottom of the Laser Baby Program also has a FAQ section.  

Laser for Fertility >> Read More

Laser Baby Program >> Read More

Currently the Laser Acupuncture  protocol is offered only in our Acubalance Vancouver clinic.  I hope to lecture about laser for fertility at the Integrative Fertility Symposium in April 2018 so others can learn more about it and decide if they want to also offer it in their clinics.

Email me if you have questions at clinic@acubalance.ca

Lorne Brown B.Sc.,CA, Dr.TCM, FABORM, CHt
Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Clinical Hypnotherapist
Founder and Clinical Director Acubalance Wellness Centre (British Columbia)
www.acubalance.ca
www.ifsymposium.com
604-678-8600

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: laser, acupuncture IVF, ivf, acupuncture, acubalance