- - - - -

Pics of tests

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 09:41 AM

this pic is taken this morning...starting at the top is 9 dpt, then 10 dpt, 11 dpt and then the bottom is my 12 dpt this morning...

Posted Image

:drinks:

#2 Natiko

Natiko
  • 1000+
  • 1074 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 16 February 2005 - 09:44 AM

:bang: which line are we looking at, is it the one to the left of the dark dark one?

#3 marley

marley
  • 1000+
  • 611 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 10:40 AM

Looks very good!! It seems like the line on the left is getting darker! Sounds like congratulations may be in order!
Posted Image
Twin Girls born Feb/07

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 11:52 AM

The right line is the control line...the left line is the positive line... :banana: :thumbup:

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 11:54 AM

With these cheap internet strips, I really think that is as dark as the line gets on them...Friday morning I am going to use one from the drug store before I go to the doctor that afternoon...2 more sleeps! :D

#6 Soralis

Soralis
  • 1000+
  • 1276 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Foothills - Calgary

Posted 16 February 2005 - 12:37 PM

Good luck Kelly!!!

P.S. you have really nice nails!!! :)

Kellie
10.5 yrs TTC (since 1994)
3 years clomid (on and off)
1st IVF - Jul 04 - BFN
1st FET - Sept 04 - BFN
2nd FET - Dec 1/04 - BFP!! (TWINS - 2 boys born July 21/05 at 35weeks, 7lbs and 5lbs 5ozs)

Trying for another
3rd HSG - DONE - March 20 06
3rd FET - 3 day txfr May 5/06 & 5 day Transfer May 7/06 - BFN
No more frosties
2nd IVF - 3day Transfer Oct 9/06 (2 transferred, 6 frozen) -BFP!! (TWINS!!)
Nov 22/06 - Twin A doing well, Twin B passed away
(It's a Girl! - June 21/07, 2 days shy of 39 weeks - 7lbs 12 ozs)

After 13 years we are now very lucky to begin figuring out how to put Infertility behind us...

soralis.blogspot.com

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 12:49 PM

Good Luck Kelly !!

I also love your nails !! That's funny :rofl: That was the 1st thing I noticed.

Good luck again :banana:

Sam :drinks:

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 01:19 PM

Looks like a positive to me!!!! a line is a line is a line!

can moms with babies maintain their nails like that??

Kris

#9 Barendina

Barendina

SugarBare

• 1000+
  • 372 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:VFC

Posted 16 February 2005 - 01:28 PM

That's absolutely priceless! I wanted to say the same thing on day 9...I noticed your nails before anything else~

Ok, if u think you're pregnant & the tests LOOK DARKER! Then we're all in agreement>>YOU'RE PREGNANT! Kidding aside, it really does look darker today! I sure do hope this is your time Kelly....I can't wait to hear the good news... :banana:

OBTW> please do share how in the world u got the pic's online? I need to know, cause my transfer is in March...& I want to drive u all crazy with mine...

Bare
:wavey:
Posted Image
IVF #1. BFP - Lost due to placental Abruption @ 18 wks
FET #1. BFP - Chemical
IVF #2. BFP - Lost @ 6.5 wks. Cause unknown
FET #2. BFP - Lost @ 7wks cause unknown
IVF #3. Oct/Nov - 2006 - BFN
Tested + FOR ANA @ 40 (Now apparently gone)
Anemia (Severe) Ferritin levels 3 *now 16*
Controlled High Blood Pressure
Hypothyroid - 88 mg Synthroid daily
Serous Cyst found on left ovary, that will not go away
IVF #4 - Starting BCP > 06/16/10 (Flare Protocol)
ER-July 18, 2010 --*7 eggs*--ICSI--ET-July 21, 2010 *Transfered 3 beautiful Embryos*
Here we go again...Hoping "BELIEVING" in a positive summer cycle 2010 Posted Image

*BFN*

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 01:45 PM

Bare, I use a site called Photobucket...its pretty easy to use.

Thanks for the compliments on the nails...I just had them shortened actually...I thought that is best with babies coming! hee hee

:dance:

#11 Natiko

Natiko
  • 1000+
  • 1074 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 02:13 PM

Ok then, if it's the other line then it definately looks darker! OMG, do a First Response Early NOW!! Do it do it do it :P

I noticed your nails before anything else, too, wish my guy could do them like that!! I ripped mine off before all of this started (yes, ripped :ouch: ), plus it was hard to maintain them in the winter with the horses. Dh said to go treat myself and get them done, I deserve it!!! Oh, but no tanning allowed :( .

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 01:44 PM

Here was this morning's test! 13 dpt...

Posted Image

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 01:50 PM

I spoke with my IVF nurse yesterday, and told her about my uncomfortable huge belly...so I have to call in with my weight, measurement and let her know how I am peeing and what not...she said it sounds like the start of OHSS so they want me to report in daily. But then she said on the happier side of all of this, it is a good sign of pregnancy...your body is producing lots of hormones...it should settle down eventually, but right now I look like I am 5 months along already! Even 6 months....and the indigestion is killer...but I am not going to complain...I love it!! :banana:

tomorrow is the official test date with our family doctor. We cannot wait to tell everyone in the family!

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 04:17 PM

I'm happy for you babes67...it's a positive for sure :D Are you feeling any other symptoms yet? I also go to the foothills hospital, but haven't started my first cycle yet, I was suppose to start this month, but Dr. Greene is out of town on my expected retrieval date, so we have to wait another month or so...the wait is just killing me, I want to get the process started right away.....as you can see, I have no patience :P
Good luck tomorrow :thumb:

Kim

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 04:17 PM

Kelly,
I'm so excited for you!! It looks pretty clear to me, but it's so exciting to go and hear for sure from your Dr. I think I am going to Foothills this spring as we have an orientation on March 17th, so this gives me hope!!

Maddy

#16 Natiko

Natiko
  • 1000+
  • 1074 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 07:08 PM

Holy crap Kelly, I'm crying, can you believe I'M crying???!!!! I'd be sooooo surprised if it turned out to be HCG left in your system, there's no way. :icon_exclaim: No. I can't wait to hear tomorrow!

By the way, you inspired me to go get my nails done again and be good to myself...oh what an ordeal, I can't believe how they screwed up! Anyways, they look ok now, but yours look soooooooo much nicer! :angry: They took 3 hours to do!! Man o man.

Anyways, I'm a little sad I'm losing my cycle buddy :icon_cry: but so happy that it could be a BFP for you!! Hope you still keep in touch with all of us :flowers:

Shawn :drinks:

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 07:19 PM

Kelly,just according to IVF statistic your BFN result has to be positive!!!!
I believe in statistic! It's my job!
Waiting to hear from you tomorrow :phone:

#18 Barendina

Barendina

SugarBare

• 1000+
  • 372 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:VFC

Posted 18 February 2005 - 02:40 AM

Kelly,I don't know what to say to you right now except except :banana: :banana: WTG Kiddo...There is no question about it....YOU'RE PREGNANT!! :clap: Congrats...and can't wait to see your #'s
Posted Image
IVF #1. BFP - Lost due to placental Abruption @ 18 wks
FET #1. BFP - Chemical
IVF #2. BFP - Lost @ 6.5 wks. Cause unknown
FET #2. BFP - Lost @ 7wks cause unknown
IVF #3. Oct/Nov - 2006 - BFN
Tested + FOR ANA @ 40 (Now apparently gone)
Anemia (Severe) Ferritin levels 3 *now 16*
Controlled High Blood Pressure
Hypothyroid - 88 mg Synthroid daily
Serous Cyst found on left ovary, that will not go away
IVF #4 - Starting BCP > 06/16/10 (Flare Protocol)
ER-July 18, 2010 --*7 eggs*--ICSI--ET-July 21, 2010 *Transfered 3 beautiful Embryos*
Here we go again...Hoping "BELIEVING" in a positive summer cycle 2010 Posted Image

*BFN*

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 02:38 PM

Shawn, :icon_cry: you will never lose me...I will hang around to give others hope. I was pondering the idea of maybe not posting anymore, so I am not "rubbing" it in...but I was told other wise from Enigma...it is good to stay around and give others hope as I read when I first joined this site...just starting and seeing success...it gave me hope. It truly feels surreal...I don't think it will completely sink in until my doc says "congratulations Craig and Kelly...you're pregnant"...AND I AM GOING TO BEG FOR BETA #'S....I DESERVE THAT AFTER 4 YEARS OF TRYING!! 4 years....finally... :icon_cry: (happy tears) I don't know what I would have done without you Shawn, being on the other end lifting me up in times of worry, and fear. Not only Shawn, but all of the girls here...it is just incredible. What an awesome site. :icon_cry: (emotional)....

My belly looks like a normal pg woman at around 6 months along...I can't wait for the swelling to go away...and have my belly full of growing baby instead!

I will post after I get home!! :thumbup: :banana:

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 02:39 PM

Oh Shawn, I forgot to mention..the IVF nurse said there is no way I have the trigger shot left in my system...thank God. :clap:

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 06:10 PM

ITS OFFICIAL....I AM PREGNANT!! DOC SAID CONGRATULATIONS!! Now I have to wait for further instruction from the fertility clinic...I am so happy!! :banana: :banana:

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 06:12 PM

:flowers:
And now an official congratulations!!!! :D

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 06:15 PM

CONGRATS KELLY.......wish you all the luck in your pregnancy and hope it's a good one...do you know if your having twins? I'm so happy for you, enjoy every minute of it. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kim

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 07:19 PM

OH MY GOD, KELLY!!!!!

I am bawling right now, I am sooooo happy for you!!!!!!!! That is fantastic news!!!!

Please, please, please stick around. Just because you have a wonderful BFP, doesn't mean that you are now "one of them" :icon_wink:

Big hugs to you and your Dh. Hey, send some of your sticky dust out our way :blush:

Cheers,
Heather

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 08:34 PM

Kelly and Craig,

Congratulations! :drinks:
Cheers with fruit punch!

Hannah